It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

States To Decide On Mandatory Vaccination Policy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

While asking questions with the CDC Pentagon representative, We Are Change Colorado was able to get a video confirmation that States will be deciding on the issue of mandatory vaccinations, not the Federal government.
source

According to We Are Change Colorado, it will be individual states deciding whether or not to implement a mandatory vaccination policy, not the federal government. Personally, I take that with a grain of salt: I don't trust the federal government to not renege on that. But, for what it's worth, this appears to be the latest info on mandatory swine flu vaccinations.

TA

[edit on 15-8-2009 by TheAssociate]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Makes not difference what Arkansas decides, miy wife and I won't be taking the vaccine. At first, I wanted her to take it, due to her health problems, but as we independently studied, and thought, we reached the conclusion that the vaccine was just a way to get rid of some of us, especially those of us who happen to be obese.
They're going to have to work harder than that, if they want to get rid of us
!

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kettlebellysmith

we reached the conclusion that the vaccine was just a way to get rid of some of us

I can't prove it, but I'm thinking the same thing. For such a mild disease, they're pushing the vaccine just a little bit too hard. Something is up.

TA

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

USA Officials will BLACKMAIL citizens to take deadly swine flu vaccination!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Hmm isn't the federal government rather good at sliding out of promises?

A question, there's 300 million people roughly in the US, does the government have the logistics to vaccinate all of them? I believe that some sort of pressure will be used to make reluctant people take it, what I'm not sure.

new topics

top topics

join