It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Access Fourm???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
It says you need 5000 ATS points to be in the secret fourms for a month?? can somone please explain whats so good about the secret access to the fourms???

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

The RATS or Really Above Top Secret forum is protected from search engines and general public access.

However, the topic title is both shown in your profile and if it has many flags and replies may show on the home page or top/active new threads.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
is the R.A.T.S fourm good enough to even get with your points, or is it just the normal conspiracy stuff? Truthful answers please

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scooby Doo

The RATS or Really Above Top Secret forum is protected from search engines and general public access.

However, the topic title is both shown in your profile and if it has many flags and replies may show on the home page or top/active new threads.

So lets say such a topic shows up on the home page and I click it but I don't have access, what will I see? An "access denied" message of some sort? a 404 page not found error?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Yeah, you will get a 404 error page.

It doesn't have anything "top secret" that I know of, in fact a lot of the topics within the forum could actually be posted within ATS's general forums.

So, I personally would keep your points until you have something juicy to share that you don't want the general public to know about and then purchase the RATS subscription
But again, thats my opinion.

Scooby

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Scooby Doo

Not that there is anything I can really do with the points, other than a badge of mucho contribution, but information should be free, shared, and discussed.

I personally don't think I'd ever partake in the rats arena.

new topics

top topics

join