It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the US government seed the clouds over Woodstock in1969 so that it rained? with video and links.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Just watching a fascinating programme on BBC4 about Woodstock and after Joe Cocker plays the wind gets up and it starts raining hard.Several people stated that they saw military planes with smoke coming from them and thought that they were seeding the clouds.Stoned hippies or something more sinister?
thescotsman.scotsman.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 15-8-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

I must point out that I myself do not believe they would have seeded the clouds.But then again the feeling of the time was that the young kids were mostly against the war In Vietnam and this wholeWoodstock event was a snub at the US government perhaps they would have liked it to have been a washout.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

It's a tough one to call. Experiments in weather control were taking place in the 60s...IIRC they used lithium particulates to 'seed' moisture and create raindrops. In regards to Woodstock...the clouds were already there so who's to say if the Govt. attempted to cause rain. That crazy-ass guy screaming, 'Their seeding the clouds!' should ask his stoopid self where the aerial news photographs came from?

It's funny to me that crazy conspiracy nuts have been around for decades...the internet is like a gro-bag for them. The only guys in the world that view paranoid schizophrenia as a positive quality. Hell, Alex Jones is like the Prince Regent of Paranoia but five minutes in his company would have most people on an assault charge...sigh.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Yeah its interesting to see that there were conspiracy nuts around even back then.I bet they would have loved to have had ATS

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
well they were all part of the counter culture at the time. I guess ATS could be described as a counter culture form of media.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
i saw this doco also and found it quite interesting, bump!

I want to know how come the Fascist pigs have been seeding the clouds? 1:33:22 Right! For the last hour and a half. 1:33:24 Going over twice with that, with all... 1:33:25 ...with all the smoke coming out of them, seeding the clouds. 1:33:29 I want to know, know why that stuff is going down there. 1:33:32 And why doesn't the media report that stuff to the people? 1:33:35 You want to talk about what's happened? 1:33:37 I'm telling you these planes... 1:33:38 ...come over an hour and a half and they seeded all the clouds. 1:33:41 This is the second time they did it today!

www.cswap.com...

its quite suspicious

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
And if You watch the video You can see a plane go over very slowly. This is before the guy says the thing about 'seeding the clouds'..

It is actually on right now and they just showed that part.

top topics

join