It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We humans need to be on the same page

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Okay whatever page we decide on I will adust too.
Watch: www.youtube.com...

We humans (homo-sapiens) are good sexually/DNA/Creativity

Our "source / soul" is alive and without equal thoughout the galaxies I susupect and we are under attack.

Sold as "slaves" menial labor we are more.

RISE UP!

Raise up and rebel humanity - our worth is more than you recogonize.

Yes, I realize how crazy this all sounds now but we are all "on the auctioning block" galactic wise.

www.youtube.com...

It's obvious. Open your eyes and heart Humanity

Unite

Put aside that you are black, white, brown, yellow, American or European whatever side for just one moment.

We are all of the ONE tribe called Terra Earth.

Love is the answer everything else is an illusion.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I'm currently working with an editor on my book.

(I'll get to my point)

My agent called, to see how it was going. When I told her, she laughed and said, "If you get 10 editors in the same room, you'll end up with 15 opinions."

My point is, we can't agree on ANYTHING as a people, species, a culture.

Sad or not, it's just the way it is.

Nice thought though.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

You are very right on this, but why? I would say it is because we define ourselves by what we are not, and also in relation to where we sit on the metaphorical hierarchical pyramid. When the pyramid crumbles, where do we stand? Love.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I'm not certain what the two links to the same Shakira music video have to do with this topic, but, I do happen to agree with the main argument.

We, the human race, are different. They - the others - don't understand us and are either jealous or afraid of us.

Sure they could enslave us. But I believe we are of much more importance to them if they can figure out how to get whatever it is they want from us added to them. IMHO this is the reason for so many abductions.

Can you, after all, visualize a group of greys attending a football game....a comedy club.....an art museum? Perhaps this is the reason for the Shakira videos?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by orwellianunenlightenment

I'd say it's because we've been granted too much intelligence. We think too much, ask too much, and we make up what we don't know or can't even guess at.

We are an arrogant species who has created god in our own image.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
my God what a pretty face. enjoyed that emensly. was that a simulated
stargate, i guess? also was that in latin ?or did spanish just sound better
rolling off of her tongue?let me see if i got your message right, for both our bennies.
something like humanity as a whole, has managed to come this far.
we just now have reached a point we can be who we really are.
lets not blow it now! i don't even understand spanish or latin.
so if i'm right well let me know?
anyway i like it s&f

[edit on 15-8-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

S&F!

It's a great thought and a good one IMAO. Would love to live and see that happen.

Doubtfully I have no high hopes for humanity. Their ego's just stand in the way to fully UNITE.

There is however hope for their Soul(s) because Souls will defintely make the Transistion. Those who will spread goodness and love will move into a higher Dimension.

Those who choose to hang on to their egos, selfishness and materialism will meet the Dark on this Planet. Or like some Religions say: they will go to Hell.

Hell is nothing more then a pit of individuality and loneliness.

I'll unite with brothers and sisters that will desire and make an effort for complete UNITY!

Peace!

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
who the hell are they and where would they take us? do you have solid proof that we are slaves? I mean, honestly Bill Gates doesn't look like he is a slave. He makes tons of money and seems pretty happy. Same with other people.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Why do threads like this one pop up once in a while? The same response for all off them, just minutely changed words. I almost don't think it's even worth the effort to try to help others to want to understand and learn. People are not now and never have been on the same page and, let us all face it, many people are perfectly happy for things to stay this way. It creates a bit of a predicament, though. When one person says 'hello' and means 'goodbye' and another says 'thank you' and means 'ice cream,' how is one to communicate with them all? Translate meaning to the words another may understand better and there is yet another who will not grasp the meaning; for example, cynic121 is at this dot . and I'm way over here at this dot . :-/ So much lost in translation.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
maybe we should all be reading the same book before we go to the same page.

Our "source / soul" is alive and without equal thoughout the galaxies

realy? seeing as we've maped less than 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the universe and haven't even encountered found another sentient race to compare with yet.

our worth is more than you recogonize

actualy i believe we over value ourselves and undervalue all other things. on the galatic sacle humans are incredible stupid and hostile beings.

Peace and shadows

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

You are right. We need to aspire to something greater. We shouldn't conceive of God in our own image, and that is what many, inevitably, do. When we don't sort out our own internal issues, we are just reinforcing bad habits when we seek God. We are thinking that the mind of God is the "mind" which we currently possess, and that is dangerous. All false paths lead to a dead end. I believe that the many paths are coming to a point of convergence now. And I see, or at least I think I see, what is clearly on the other side.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by misterglad

You are absolutely right. But it is my view that we are approaching a center point. All of the many angles we possess, ultimately cancel out. When one has had an angle through all of the degrees of a circle, so to speak, one can sort of see the center point, the point of convergence, the wellspring of all that is. Only through this sort of perspective can we even hope to communicate directly to each other.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I think you are putting humans on a pedestal that doesn't exist...we have our good points,but we are also animals and blood thirsty savage ones at that given the right conditions.And a soul is just the brain,which is fascinating in its own right..i think trying to turn that into some exterior force known as the *soul* dilutes the brilliance of it.And yeah,i don't get the shakira video either...terrible and shallow singer.Not much better than britney spears.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This thought just came to me, but could most Extra Terrestrial beings be multi-generational clones who are incapable of understanding the basic humanistic theories of free will and individual thought patterns which are non-conducive to collective thinking? I'm pretty sure humanity is able to work as a collective though. Although on a more primitive level, humans have been able to work together as a team. But exasperatingly enough it's mostly been exhibited in a futilely hostile environment. Perhaps most Alien entities evolved from species with a more productively cooperative disposition, like Bees in a hive.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by Reptilian_Queen]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Reptilian_Queen

Bravo, you're starting to catch on!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
this is like trying to convert everyone to one religion...its close to impossible to get the word out..

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Schlotzkins

The video defines us as a species soul wise.

We are alive, with creativity and "soul".

I believe, from my reseach these qualities are NOW "missing" from the "others", we humans have the missing factor, we are alive with EMOTION - PASSION.

Don't let this quality die. It is the quality that will ensure we survive.

new topics

top topics

join