It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Lights Spotted Over Liberty Lake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Reading this story, and seeing the related video, the first thought that came to me was: "Just how much more video needs to be taken, how many more eyewitnesses need to come foward, before scientists, elected officials, even the military, finally take this phenomena seriously and OVERTLY investigate just WTF is going on?"

News story: Source

Video: Source

I swear, if I hear Seth Shostak and similar ilk come out with more lame excuses like "light speed is impossible", "those people aren´t qualified aerial observers" or "that was just light reflections", I´m going to pull an Elvis and either shoot my TV or my monitor.

There needs to be a serious data dump of 20th century thinking. We need the 21st Century generations of people to take this issue by the nads and demand answers. After all, 34% of Americans believe that UFOs exist.Source

If we take that poll as a true representation, that adds up to over 100 million Americans. 100 million! Yet still, after all this time, after all what has happened, Stephenville, JAL 1628, ect. ect., the mindset of science, the chuckle like attitude of the MSM (with very rare exceptions), the silence of the military lambs, and our own permanent vacation elected leaders, totally disregards this part of the population and continues to shun the UFO phenomenon like the swine flu....even though it´s right in all their faces.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by fockewulf190]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by fockewulf190

LIGHT SPEED IS IMPOSSIBLE. Sorry couldnt resist. If I were you I would shoot the TV first.
Really though, light speed is impossible for any object big enough to carry a passenger, because the closer you get to light speed the mass becomes near infinite.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by HotDogNoBun
reply to post by fockewulf190

LIGHT SPEED IS IMPOSSIBLE. Sorry couldnt resist. If I were you I would shoot the TV first.
Really though, light speed is impossible for any object big enough to carry a passenger, because the closer you get to light speed the mass becomes near infinite.

To us! With our feeble knowledge of how things work, of course that is a true statement for human civilization. Heck, we still havent even figured out gravity yet. A civilization thousands or more years ahead of us in development would look at us as we would observe the goings of cavemen if it were possible.

How many times have there been reports of UFOs performing feats of aerial grandeur that would immediately snap the necks of any terrestrial human. Impossible says the human! Why? Because we can´t do it. We don´t know how. But you take a look at the video above, or many other videos, radar tracking and witness reports, and these UFOs are doing the humanly impossible quite often.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Great report, the background music is kinda annoying though. They didn't make the witnesses out to be loonies which is nice, the reporters remained neutral.

Lots of witnesses too which is always a good thing.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Not only that, a few were saying they didn´t believe in UFOs until they saw what they did. I agree with the reporting style...no one was being made fun of, nor were there any jokey statements in the online article.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Video unavailable.
I'm glad those people believe now.
For sure it was not Venus with wings.
Well they can now spend the rest of their life figuring out
how lights in the sky fly.
I would like to trace their adventure.
See what happens.

top topics

join