It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Strange Afternoon: The Collinsville, Connecticut UFO Incident, December 13th, 1999

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I am not sure, but I just sent the head of the regional branch an email. So hopefully we will see.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
As stated I emailed the regional director, Steve Firmani of the New England MUFON network. Here was my reply regarding any new evidence or further witness investigations:

Hi Justin...

In cases such as this, after all these years, the only new evidence as a norm, would be from new witnesses. We have not received
any new witness accounts that would support any updates on this case. Our investigators, busy as they are, do not have the opportunity to go back on old cases unless they are presented with new evidence or new witnesses. Usually if you haven't heard anything new, then there is nothing new to add.

Thanks for your e-mail.

Steve

So there we have it (as I expected
).....

Case goes into the "unknown" category in my humble opinion.

[edit on 8/18/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Its threads like these that make me keep coming back to ATS. Still able to find diamonds amongst the coal

S & F again.....keep up the fantastic work.

By the way, nothing to add.....as usual you covered it all so well. Give this guys a FSME mods please!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The first one sounds like a rescue.
Wedge shape and orb UFOs most likely.
Bending light makes detains disappear but the trails and any
illumination might mean the craft in not in good tune up performance.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
That object seems pretty similar to the one I saw flying overhere..

[edit on 1-9-2009 by Spinotoror]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Spinotoror

Could you explain your sighting possibly? It may help to add to the case.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Bumping this thread as I feel it has been over looked and is a GREAT case that needs to get out to the community. The researcher in this case has some VERY detailed information and the case appears solid.

This is yet another one of those "great cases never seen" because of their obscure location and thus lack of coverage. I really hope some on ATS can help bring some MUCH deserved light upon this case.

[edit on 11/7/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

haha I live in Collinsville and I've never heard about it

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinsquibben

Maybe you should contact your regional UFO research network then if you really care that is
This is a well documented case, all the necessary information is in my OP. Thanks for sharing...

EDIT to add: There you go, I did the work for you, all you gotta do is read the case and/or contact www.newenglandmufon.com... .

[edit on 11/8/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

haha thats pretty funny I love Collinsville...but I have heard of a ton of stories that happened in the Terryville New Hartford area...many times i've been told different types of stories from everybody about strange lights and strange hooded creatures coming out of the woods there...the thing in Collinsville may have something to do with those woods...a-lot of times after dark u can see black suv's patrolling up and down Terryville road

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: jkrog08

Here is another interesting report on a bullet shaped UFO, this one out of Missouri in 1981..

Not Missouri, but another one from Merced County in 1981.

3:00 AM. The complete failure of an aircraft's electronics, including the transponder, DME, navigation equipment, and two-way radios, occurred when a bullet-shaped UFO passed within 500 feet of an airplane being flown by Mr. Dennis, a flight instructor, while flying over San Luis Reservoir, Merced County, California at 3:00 a.m. The electronics recovered after the UFO had gone. The object was described as 35-50 in length, with a pulsating orange front end, and having a blue ring perpendicular to the craft. The object was said to be whirling, and made an instantaneous 90 degree turn.
Sources: J. Allen Hynek, International UFO Reporter, January 1982, p. 6; UNICAT database, citing Tom Page, case 34; Dominique Weinstein, Aircraft UFO Encounters, p. 43.

Link

The aircraft encounter also sounds very similar to this one from Manchester Airport in 1995 (also bullet shaped) and this radar confirmed bullet shaped one from Japan in 1948.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
November 16, 2016

When I arrived home this evening my son was beyond excited, immediately telling me about how he accidentally discovered this specific Collinsville Ct 1999 article while at work today..

For any of you that may be interested, I am the one identified as "F" and my son identified as "S" in this article.

If there are any people that wish to discuss this article with myself or my son please feel free to do so. The event we witnessed in Collinsville CT in Dec of 1999 is now close to seventeen years ago, yet remains as vivid as the day it occurred.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CollinsvilleFS
November 16, 2016

When I arrived home this evening my son was beyond excited, immediately telling me about how he accidentally discovered this specific Collinsville Ct 1999 article while at work today..

For any of you that may be interested, I am the one identified as "F" and my son identified as "S" in this article.

If there are any people that wish to discuss this article with myself or my son please feel free to do so. The event we witnessed in Collinsville CT in Dec of 1999 is now close to seventeen years ago, yet remains as vivid as the day it occurred.

Welcome to ATS.

I have a lot of interest in this event especially since I was a CT resident at that time but only heard about it a few years later. Give me a little time to formulate some specific questions and I'll post them.

But for starters - Do you still live in Collinsville?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CollinsvilleFS

Very interested in hearing from you.

The author of this thread has since passed away, a dear friend who is missed daily here on ATS. I would love nothing more than to have chat with you about this exceptional event, in his honor.

I will send you a PM.
You will see a mailbox icon highlighted white top right hand side of the page next to the COLORED twitter, Facebook etc icons, click on it and you will see my message. There are two sets of twitter, youtube and Facebook icons, look at the colorful ones and click the envelope icon next to the magnifying glass.

Welcome to ATS!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join