It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA could soon be at war with Russia over upcoming Russian invasion of Georgia !!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

Its a mute topic really, but for my two penny's worth i found through research there is evidence to suggest it was demolished and many experts in that field have said its collapse mirror's demolition techniques.

So how about we get back on this Topic and agree to disagree

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by savetimerushonline

Originally posted by Marrr
reply to post by Advancedboy

I think all of this hinges on Israel/Iran personally.

I believe that Israel could any day now strike Irans Nuclear facilities, and possibly destroy them, but wont be able to do much to in the way of crippling Iran Militarily, because of the 40,000 or so rockets that will come reigning down from Hezbolah.

Russia will then see this as a decleration of war, and take out the US with possibly the help of China in a massive nuclear strike on the US mainland.

With the US out of the way Russia will then begin it's march down to Israel, with Iran and Turkey joining them on the way.

Russia needs Georgia as a stepping stone to Israel. Thats why Israel is involved in Georgia militarily. It knows that the Bear is allied with Iran, and that both seek it's destruction.

Again I'm just speculating here... it could play out differently.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by savetimerushonline]

Well depends on how you look at.

If we all believe in the NWO then we must take heed of Albert Pike's letter to Mazzini, there will be no WW3 until Israel and her Arab sisters wipe each other out, therefore crushing 2 religions in one go.

As for Russia? Check this out....
www.youtube.com...

Also shortly after there will be a Nuclear fall out on the Korean peninsula
www.presstv.ir...

Seems Mr Clinton didn't follow through with his promise, surprise surprise

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Every case is as strong as the weakest link in it. When you research 9/11 you must drill through the weakest links. 1. No Pentagon footage. reasons? 2. options of stocks some days prior to United Airlines crashed airplanes.3. Where are the remains of beams and rails, and why they were so quickly sent as scrap metal to China?4. kerosene burning temperature versus steel beam fatigue and melting point. 5. WTC 7 crash- who would theoretically benefit from it? 5. Commonality of implosion of all 3 buildings and its probability.6. follow the money- who benefitted from it?

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Advancedboy
Every case is as strong as the weakest link in it. When you research 9/11 you must drill through the weakest links. 1. No Pentagon footage. reasons? 2. options of stocks some days prior to United Airlines crashed airplanes.3. Where are the remains of beams and rails, and why they were so quickly sent as scrap metal to China?4. kerosene burning temperature versus steel beam fatigue and melting point. 5. WTC 7 crash- who would theoretically benefit from it? 5. Commonality of implosion of all 3 buildings and its probability.6. follow the money- who benefitted from it?

star for you, Yes it really is incredible how anyone who is normally rational and intelligent can be so gullible as to believe the official story of 9/11.

I mean they claimed they found the passport of one of the hijackers in tact, at ground zero. lol

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Back on Topic, for anyone who is interested in WW3 and the other 2 and how they were/will be brought about have a good read on this website.

Opened my eye's somewhat.

www.threeworldwars.com...

It was sold of in 2006 by the creator due to personal problems and has remained untouched since then.

Shame coz id like his insight on World events occurring today.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
i donno..butim afraid of the russians they seem so strong lately..and with China as primary allies i better press Start > Turn off > Hibernate

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Everybody should freeze and think about who benefits from a war between US and Russia.

The current balance between US/EU and Russia is fine as it is but, if US has to push forward we must first realize to whom they are pushing up against too.
The Russian military defense dogma resembles the logic of a guillotine and guillotines have no logic they just chop things. if a conventional strike occurs within the Russian borders, Russians vowed to consider it as a nuclear attack and retaliate accordingly. To make things even more complicated their retaliation plan also includes a dead hand nuclear strike dogma.

Who in his right mind would engage a country entrenched behind such a bland policy when there is absolutely no obvious reasons that such a thing needs to happen?

One day the US is with its arrogant decisions is going to destroy Europe and Europeans will never ever ever forgive them.

Maybe this is the actual plan. destroy Europe US and Russia and give economic hegemony over China. IMO is the only way that this country will ever enjoy a true Global economic hegemony status.
We don't know with whom the PTB shares the same bed with but we can see the flow of money and we can guess about the plans of the future.

Think twice and think very carefully. Nobody (from the PTB) needs an angry and tipped off populace which is armed and ready in a financially devastated country steering revolutions.

Excellent plan if you ask me. 3 damn birds with only one stone
and all along we worried about how will they subjugate us all.
It might turn out that is all too easy.

I really do hope i am mistaken. This is a future i would not want to be a part of. It is the time we should really start questioning politicians and stop trusting their decisions blindly.
It might be just minutes before being too late.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by spacebot]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
There will be no conflict between the us and Russia. This is Russias backyard, Russia has very capable units stationed in this area facing NATO. Georgia would be over run in a matter of days. Nato can only watch while this happens, and if there was a distinct possibility that the us would get involved they wouldn't be fighting a third world country with downgraded and outdated weaponry. I don't think the US leadership would risk a full nuclear exchange over Georgia.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
low low low probability (non existent) and highly unlikely.We couldn't afford it and for what? What did the U.S. do last time Russia went into Georgia?Nothing. I just don't think it's going to happen. Make love not war.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by A por uvas
low low low probability (non existent) and highly unlikely.We couldn't afford it and for what? What did the U.S. do last time Russia went into Georgia?Nothing. I just don't think it's going to happen. Make love not war.

Usher in the New World Order, One World Government, de populate planet to name a few.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by savetimerushonline

star for your avatar !! The info and all the post following, well done. The Elite have their underground cities so they don't care.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
GOOD!I hope Russia wins!

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grayelf2009
reply to post by savetimerushonline

star for your avatar !! The info and all the post following, well done. The Elite have their underground cities so they don't care.

Thanks ! much appreciated.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
What did the U.S do last time Russia went into Georgia? Nothing.Why wouldn't they have gone to war the last time instead of now? Why is this time different from last time? Please don't say nwo, 1 gov., depop. Come up with a real reason if you can. This thread is dead or shall I say nothing to see here keep on moving people.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Im just wondering if this is a piece in the puzzle? what do you guys think? interresting that there wasn't anything in the MSM

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 16-8-2009 by RedStarRedux]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

star for you, Yes it really is incredible how anyone who is normally rational and intelligent can be so gullible as to believe the official story of 9/11.

I mean they claimed they found the passport of one of the hijackers in tact, at ground zero. lol

www.usatoday.com...

Back at the trade center, details of rescuers' grisly finds since Tuesday began to emerge. Among them were a pair of hands, bound together, found on a rooftop, authorities said.

The New York Times reported Saturday that one rescuer found the body of a flight attendant, whose hands were also bound. Another worker told the paper he had found the remains of people strapped to what seemed to be airplane seats.

Suspected hijacker's passport found in WTC rubble

"They".... are the fire-men & fire-women who were searching the rubble. It's common for people to use "they" as a loosely generalised accusation against the government. But sometimes you may be accusing those who have nothing to do with your own generated theories.

I suppose the passport found intact is less plausible to you than managing to silence everybody in a conspiracy that left no evidence behind at all. And left no trace of evidence of anything but plane's crashing into 2 towers, and a resulting collapse that can be explained adequately by that.

It's not about believing the official story, but realising that the collapses can be explained by planes crashing into them with subsequent collapses of thest towers, and alternate theories so far lacking any logical or scientific reasoning behind them. It's not a choice between which one you believe. Who's to say I accept the whole government's version of events?? I definitely don't accept any of the "truthers" arguments as anything more than mere fiction.

The "truthers" argument of seeing it as govt. story versus their story is one of their downfalls, because there is no such thing as that except within their own minds, and it makes them look foolish & childish.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by john124]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by wraith001
Back on Topic, for anyone who is interested in WW3 and the other 2 and how they were/will be brought about have a good read on this website.

Opened my eye's somewhat.

www.threeworldwars.com...

It was sold of in 2006 by the creator due to personal problems and has remained untouched since then.

Shame coz id like his insight on World events occurring today.

Yeah and the starting date for WW3 was originally 2006, and they keep updating it every year!!

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124

www.usatoday.com...

Back at the trade center, details of rescuers' grisly finds since Tuesday began to emerge. Among them were a pair of hands, bound together, found on a rooftop, authorities said.

The New York Times reported Saturday that one rescuer found the body of a flight attendant, whose hands were also bound. Another worker told the paper he had found the remains of people strapped to what seemed to be airplane seats.

Suspected hijacker's passport found in WTC rubble

"They".... are the fire-men & fire-women who were searching the rubble. It's common for people to use "they" as a loosely generalised accusation against the government. But sometimes you may be accusing those who have nothing to do with your own generated theories.

I suppose the passport found intact is less plausible to you than managing to silence everybody in a conspiracy that left no evidence behind at all. And left no trace of evidence of anything but plane's crashing into 2 towers, and a resulting collapse that can be explained adequately by that.

It's not about believing the official story, but realising that the collapses can be explained by planes crashing into them with subsequent collapses of thest towers, and alternate theories so far lacking any logical or scientific reasoning behind them. It's not a choice between which one you believe. Who's to say I accept the whole government's version of events?? I definitely don't accept any of the "truthers" arguments as anything more than mere fiction.

The "truthers" argument of seeing it as govt. story versus their story is one of their downfalls, because there is no such thing as that except within their own minds, and it makes them look foolish & childish.

Ok so how does a passport survive a jet fuel explosion?

You cannot say that it's impossible due to too many factors that just remain unknown. There will always be coincidences, like the one survivor in the pentagon where the plane hit right above him and destroyed all of his office, yet he crawled out alive.

You are assuming that the jet-fuel must have destroyed the passport, therefore you are basing your further assumptions on something which may not have had to happen.

Who say's the whole plane had to be engulfed in fire? I didn't.

There has been parts of the plane and other remains of people such as hands found intact as well. A passport is no bigger than somebody's hand.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedStarRedux
Im just wondering if this is a piece in the puzzle? what do you guys think? interresting that there wasn't anything in the MSM

www.youtube.com...

Found this: forum.pakistanidefence.com...

Saudi Prince Bandar bin Sultan, the kingdom's former ambassador to the United States, is reportedly under house arrest over a conspiracy against the monarch.

Saad al-Faqih, head of the opposition group Islamic Reform Movement, told Arab-language TV al-Alam that Prince Bandar has been disappeared and the media has published no word from the ex-diplomat's whereabouts since nearly three months ago.

According to al-Faqih, the prince first disappeared in Britain but he returned to the kingdom shortly afterwards.

He added that after Saudi officials discovered that he had provoked 200 agents working for the Saudi security service to stage a coup against King Abdullah, he was put under house arrest.

Al-Faqih said people close to the king had disclosed Bandar's plots and foiled them.

He said Saudi sources believe that intelligence provided by some Arab countries help the Saudi monarch foil Prince Bandar's conspiracy.

Power struggle between members of the Saudi royal family has been common as power is shared among some 200 princes out of the estimated 7000 family members.

Known as Bandar Bush because of his close relations with former US President George W Bush, the prince is son of Crown Prince Sultan bin Abdul Aziz.

Also note:

CLUTCH: So far I was only able to find only one News source propagating this news. I cant really vouch for its validity....

hence, take it with a pinch of salt.

Besides, critics (aka Mr. SaudiArabian) will, i'm sure, point out that the source Press TV (i.e Iranian Government

Propaganda) cant be totally believed & has sinister motives in regards to the Saudi diaspora... I might be inclined to agree

this time.

Anyways... Lets see if other press agencies pick it up.

My conclusion.... If this is true... & knowing what we know about Prince Bandar & his close affinity with the Bu#es, Neocons & the

Zionists in Washington (after all he was affectionately known as Badar Bush who loved his liquor by the Washington insiders)... Is this an

American attempt to 'shake things up' in the Saudi Monarchy?... Not all is well in The dysfunctional House of Saud.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join