It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA could soon be at war with Russia over upcoming Russian invasion of Georgia !!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by savetimerushonline

Well I certainly don't know the future, and anything is possible. But that way of doing things is dated by about 60 years. It's all about getting people on the global economy and global whatever. They already got the things established out of that kind of chaos.

We even had Russians over here doing exercises and war games back in the 90's.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Advancedboy
And I would be careful stating that all Russian submarines are tracked and could be taken out in minutes. try taking out a single kilo -class submarine! besides Russians have secret concrete( as in cement) submarines that are undetectable and can be pulled to any location just to wait and strike.

good post, star for you... and yes, I completely agree.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by savetimerushonline]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Beside US fleet in aviation is so obsolete and even with the greatest military budget in US history there is little return on investment. practically there are no new programms for replacing helicopters( well, I am working on one right now, RAH-68). No new transport helicopter, no large size cargo planes, no new fire fighting planes, no new bomber programms, etc. Too much money is wasted on software and toy -like UAVs while the real hardware is somewhat neglected. Where is DD-21? Where is Crusader? Comanche? X-33? CVS-X, UH-x, KC-X? FB-22X? All we see is too much CGI and little elbowgrease input., at least comparatively to the budget assigned.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Advancedboy

Do you have any links for these concrete submarines? I have never heard of this. Also got a chuckle about Mexico protecting Texas. Wtf? If all of this plays out like you guys are saying, I could see this as China's move to secure some of the oil fields in the Middle East. Unless Ivan hit us with icbm's, I don't see how they would incapacitate us. As far as Georgia, don't forget our good friends in NATO. If they're attacked, many will be obligated to step in. I think all of this hinges on Israel/Iran personally.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex

Russia believes we are going to fall apart the same way they did, and the way things are going I would not be surprised.

The same could be said about Russia falling apart making the same mistakes of the Soviet Union.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Beside US fleet in aviation is so obsolete and even with the greatest military budget in US history there is little return on investment. practically there are no new programms for replacing helicopters( well, I am working on one right now, RAH-68). No new transport helicopter, no large size cargo planes, no new fire fighting planes, no new bomber programms, etc. Too much money is wasted on software and toy -like UAVs while the real hardware is somewhat neglected. Where is DD-21? Where is Crusader? Comanche? X-33? CVS-X, UH-x, KC-X? FB-22X? All we see is too much CGI and little elbowgrease input., at least comparatively to the budget assigned.

In comparison to Russian military hardware the US is at least 20 years ahead. Russia's army shot down 3 of its own planes last August because they didn't have adequate comms system between air force and ground forces. Maybe they fixed that, but for every known problem there may be a dozen unknowns. Russia hasn't been to war very often recently, so I reckon the US would be more battle-ready and experienced.

Anyway who would risk MAD? The elites have to live on the same planet as us.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr

I think all of this hinges on Israel/Iran personally.

I believe that Israel could any day now strike Irans Nuclear facilities, and possibly destroy them, but wont be able to do much to in the way of crippling Iran Militarily, because of the 40,000 or so rockets that will come reigning down from Hezbolah.

Russia will then see this as a decleration of war, and take out the US with possibly the help of China in a massive nuclear strike on the US mainland.

With the US out of the way Russia will then begin it's march down to Israel, with Iran and Turkey joining them on the way.

Russia needs Georgia as a stepping stone to Israel. Thats why Israel is involved in Georgia militarily. It knows that the Bear is allied with Iran, and that both seek it's destruction.

Again I'm just speculating here... it could play out differently.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by savetimerushonline]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   

We have been on the verge of WWIII since 1945. No one is going to pull the trigger. If they did, if its the Russians or the US it would mean the TOTAL destruction of the respective nations.

Its just not going to happen....MAD stops World Wars.

When countries with ICBMS are pushed into a corner the destroy the enemy.

Israel does not really matter, Idealogically (sp) I guess it does but when it comes down to it they aren't worth the 100 percent destruction of the US or Russia.

Survival of the strongest?

[edit on 16-8-2009 by drock905]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by savetimerushonline

I think all of this hinges on Israel/Iran personally.

I believe that Israel could any day now strike Irans Nuclear facilities, and possibly destroy them, but wont be able to do much to in the way of crippling Iran Militarily. Russia will then see this as a decleration of war, and take out the US with possibly the help of China in a massive nuclear strike on the US mainland.

With the US out of the way Russia will then begin it's march down to Israel, with Iran and Turkey joining them on the way.

Russia needs Georgia as a stepping stone to Israel. Thats why Israel is involved in Georgia militarily. It knows that the Bear is allied with Iran, and that both seek it's destruction.

Again I'm just speculating here... it could play out differently.

Israel have nuclear capable submarines along with several NATO countries. If Russia or China made a move towards Israel, any further west into Europe than Ukraine, or Canada/USA then we would see MAD in all these countries and their allies.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by drock905

We have been on the verge of WWIII since 1945. No one is going to pull the trigger. If they did, if its the Russians or the US it would mean the TOTAL destruction of the respective nations.

Its just not going to happen....MAD stops World Wars.

That's why we cannot disarm all nuclear weapons until every country learns to live with each other without the paranoia. Strangely enough nukes have prevented war. People are easy to denounce them as evil WMD's. But I wonder if they've actually saved more lives over 64 years, than the lives they've taken.

The US and Soviet Union would have gone to war ages ago had it not been for a nuclear deterrent. Maybe not in 1945, but most likely in the 50's or 60's.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by john124]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

US = $636,292,979,000
All of the EU = $312,259,000,000
China = $70,308,600,000
France = $68,584,100,000

I dislike when people use these figures.
The US Gov't pays out wages x10 that of soldiers in other countries so OF COURSE it would be the highest dude.

How much of that is new jets and air craft carriers?

edit: btw, there will not be a large scale war, never. Those wars were over stealing land, which russia nor u.s wanna do. There were never large wars fought just outta the sake of crippling ones economy.

So all russia has to do is sit back and watch americas economy go down. no nukees needed.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by CanadianDream420]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124

Anyway who would risk MAD? The elites have to live on the same planet as us.

Well if everything operated how it appears on the surface in the public eye, then yes MAD would apply.. but when you have the leaders from BOTH sides of a conflict secretly working together.. you can have controlled destruction.. and if the New World Order plan calls for the US to say, o i don't know, LOSE ITS SUPER POWER STATUS, then the powers that be would allow the US to be destroyed with no retaliation. Or if there is retaliation, it would be controlled retaliation. So no I don't believe MAD applys in reality.

Remember 9/11 ?? PROBLEM ACTION SOLUTION.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   

So you are saying that our leaders are going to sit by idly and let us get wiped out? I don't see this as plausible. If we didn't launch mainland missiles back, surely there would be a sub or two that would launch after seeing the mainland destroyed. The politicians might not do anything, but I don't think our Admirals and Generals would stand for it. Not one second.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   

So you are saying that our leaders are going to sit by idly and let us get wiped out? I don't see this as plausible. If we didn't launch mainland missiles back, surely there would be a sub or two that would launch after seeing the mainland destroyed. The politicians might not do anything, but I don't think our Admirals and Generals would stand for it. Not one second.

I agree the majority in the US army wouldn't stand for it, but they still have to obey orders from the top, and you only get to the top of the US Military if you are willing to play along with the Elites plan.

And yes, if you remember back to 9/11 not only did our leaders sit back and let us be attacked, they organised the damn thing.. same with Pearl Harbour... they had intelligence warning of that attack, but allowed it to happen to achieve their goal of having an excuse to enter ww2.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by savetimerushonline
Well if everything operated how it appears on the surface in the public eye, then yes MAD would apply.. but when you have the leaders from BOTH sides of a conflict secretly working together.. you can have controlled destruction.. and if the New World Order plan calls for the US to say, o i don't know, LOSE ITS SUPER POWER STATUS, then the powers that be would allow the US to be destroyed with no retaliation. Or if there is retaliation, it would be controlled retaliation. So no I don't believe MAD applys in reality.

Remember 9/11 ?? PROBLEM ACTION SOLUTION.

Hmm those leaders and politicians are the people that you voted into office. They are "people", like you and me. Convincing enough of those people to make that happen just isn't plausible.

Even if you can somehow establish that they would sit by idly and watch your country be annihilated, then you have enough warships and submarines to inflict destruction upon your aggressor. NATO article 5 also applies and European allies would be automatically at war with Russia. Russia would be committing suicide.

Yes I remember 9/11, but I don't remember any evidence to support any of the "truthers" opinions.

It's only a waiting game for Russia and China to sit by and watch the Islamic wars cripple the US.

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
America, don`t worry, noone is going to wipe you out. your own greed will do the job. It is not about the survival of the strongest. Welcome to new reality- it is the survival of the fittest!
And why would China need to attack US? They simply pull the plug by euthenizing the patient by stopping to buy US government bonds. That`s why china is building so much up local consumption , so when the day comes ,it won`t hurt that much. At first they diversify export partners, then they diversify currency reserves,amd when they simply rake in more currency from other partners than US servicing the debt, China will pull the rug underneath.

[edit on 08.15.09 by Advancedboy]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Some simple rules. An object in freefall will gravitate towards ground. A person in freefall will gravitate towards a paycheck. No Armies attack other countries without calculating return on investment. pain vs. gain.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Does anyone have insight on Russia/Turkey and Russia/Syria relations?

I am just thinking that Georgia may be the stepping stone for the Biblically predicted Russia/Israel war.

[edit on 8/15/2009 by Lemon.Fresh]

Well depends on how you look at.

If we all believe in the NWO then we must take heed of Albert Pike's letter to Mazzini, there will be no WW3 until Israel and her Arab sisters wipe each other out, therefore crushing 2 religions in one go.

As for Russia? Check this out....
www.youtube.com...

Also shortly after there will be a Nuclear fall out on the Korean peninsula
www.presstv.ir...

Seems Mr Clinton didn't follow through with his promise, surprise surprise

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

Ok well first of all I didn't vote because I live outside the US.. If I had of voted it would have been for Ron Paul, but of course his bid for the Presidency wasn't succesful because he spoke far too much truth and was constantly rubbished in a smear campaign by mainstream media.

Secondly if America is attacked again, then it will enter martial law.. once that happens those politicians you speak of are going to have NO SAY whatsoever in the running of the country anyway.

Lastly and perhaps most importantly, all the evidence I needed to know 9/11 was an inside job, was to watch the two towers come down in a blatently obvious CONTROLLED DEMOLITION, and then to watch building 7 come down in exactly the same way a little later, even though no plane had touched it..

ATS is about denying ignorance, so perhaps you would be better off in another website ???

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Oh dear!
Somebody questions your beliefs so you wish them to go away. How many layers of protective shielding are needed because of your own insecurity towards opposing views.

There is no evidence of a controlled demolition. The collapse is adequately explained by the burning jet fuel weakening the steel structure causing a pancake collapse, with not every girder having to melt at the same time unless you wish to change the laws of physics. The extreme pressure produces extreme temperature, enough to melt the steel, and air pressure within the building causing building material to be expelled perpendicular to the collapse trajectory.

There has been plenty of evidence given previously on ATS to show this can occur and does occur in building collapses where the structure on a top floor is severely weakened, and a pan-cake collapse ensues. In fact videos of such equivalent building collapses by removing one of the building's floor supports, much in the same way as the burning jet-fuel did in both WTC's, has demonstrated this.

Debris destroyed & weakened much of building 7 from above during the tower collapses. It was expected to collapse at the time.

If you wish to hide behind your ATS slogan and incorrectly declare yourself free of ignorance, then so be it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join