It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA could soon be at war with Russia over upcoming Russian invasion of Georgia !!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I believe that a major thing that still has to occur before the Elite can properly establish their long planned New World Order is MASSIVE population reduction.. and one of the main ways I think they will pull this off is through another World War. People don't really realise how unbelievably close we are to this occuring, because the mainstream media is so silent about alot of major stuff that is going on.

Any way this vid shows how formidable of an enemy to the US Russia really is.. and with Russia massing troops down by the Georgian border, many fear that an all out invasion is not far off... the US is allied with Georgia, and would be drawn into a conflict with Russia that could quickly explode into all out war. There is much more that I could write about this, but for now just watch this video:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Star, and flag. Decent topic of VIGILANCE. I'd suggest to all peoples not to think in terms of I'm a this, this, or that.

Forget about being of any color, and nationality. The Elites use these as a means for Divide, and Conquer. Ever wonder how the xenophobia is flourishing more everyday???

People are being trained to hate one another based off of the actions, and manipulations of the NWO. There is no Russia being a bad boy invading Georgia. Look at the maps.

You'll see strong US aggression throughout all the Caucusas; where Georgia basically lays. Georgia is nothing more than another NWO country.

The NWO/PTB need Russia tied up in Georgia for an invasion into Iran. If Russia isn't tied up in a proxy war, then they will help Iran.

Again, forget color, forget nationality. The Sheeet is getting ready to hit the fan everywhere. We all must think in terms of individual survival, and of humanity.

I'm saying what I am because the NWO which is in absolute control of the US are looking like they will loose. I can see foreign occupation on US soil; sooner than later. Not the NWO peace keeping kind, either.

If the people all over the world would just stop playing the Elites game, and make a conscious decision to not play, no matter the circumstances, then we would all grow fat, happy, and old.

Forget the nations; remember we are ALL only human.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
If the United States Government had any sense of self-preservation, they would not go to war with Russia. We would not win that conflict and it would spell World War III.

Why risk our bankrupt sanctuary and go to war with another? It just doesn't make sense, even if they invade Georgia. We are NOT obligated to go to their aid, despite our need to police the world.

Nuclear winter in December of 2012, anyone?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I really honestly am starting to feel sorry for Russia and feel like our country is once again stirring up crap and we will go to war with Russia. I feel like they are a roadblock to the plans of the NWO. I maybe wrong about this but I feel like the Russian people are good people and although they have their problems they are a good country. Why are we always trying to make them our enemy? I don't get it. I like Russian culture and their openness about UFOs etc. They just seem to be more open about some things than our government.

I happen to think Putin is no less evil than any of the people that have run our country. I like the fact that he takes his shirt off, and wonders around nature like a boy seeking adventure. You think Bush or Clinton or Obama would do that? I like that about their leader. I don't know. I'm really starting to like the Russians the more our government tries to make them look like the boogeyman.

Am I wrong to think that?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Georgia is not worth fighting Russia.

That's all I have to say about that.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy

Am I wrong to think that?

Well I don't believe the leadership in Russia are any better than the US... if Russia had managed to become the dominant world power like America has, they would most likely behave just as badly if not worse..

unfortunately absolute power corrupts absolutely.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
If Bush would not pull the trigger over the last invasion of Georgia, what makes anyone think that Obama will?

Just saying...

Besides, we will have our own internal conflict soon enough. So there is no need to go adventuring.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by Ahabstar]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by savetimerushonline

Russia believes we are going to fall apart the same way they did, and the way things are going I would not be surprised.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Obama will never go to war with Russia.

JMHO

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
If Bush would not pull the trigger over the last invasion of Georgia, what makes anyone think that Obama will?

[edit on 15-8-2009 by Ahabstar]

Because the timing wasn't right back then. Obama is the New World Orders 'trigger man' to usher in their New World Order. He has played his role perfectly in sucking up to the muslim world, and repairing the tarnished image of the US that Bush had created, and in doing so he will have alot more support from the Western world when the long planned 3rd world war begins.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Does anyone know from when this interview is??? Cause I might have some interresting info for u guys...
Im in the Army right now, and our infantry company is slotted to go to Georgia in October to "train" for a couple of weeks....so I ask myself, are we going there to provoke the russians?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This interview was from the 14th of August 2009

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedStarRedux

Does anyone know from when this interview is??? Cause I might have some interresting info for u guys...
Im in the Army right now, and our infantry company is slotted to go to Georgia in October to "train" for a couple of weeks....so I ask myself, are we going there to provoke the russians?

This discussion took place on air during their recent Emergency Radio Update on the 14th August 2009.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

The military Industrial Complex instigate wars...not rotating puppets such as Obama.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
reply to post by mikerussellus

The military Industrial Complex instigate wars...not rotating puppets such as Obama.

Exactly.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Excellent thread, star and flag for you. In the youtube comments someone who is from the US infantry states that they are going to Georgia in October for a large military exercise.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedStarRedux

I would bet money on the fact that the US will be at war with Russia by the end of the year... if I was you I would leave the army immediately? Is it possible for you to get out now?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
They aren't going to do anything, it is all a farce, US and Russia are best friends - in reality.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

nope not really....im still in until 2012....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join