It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't log into mobile ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I've been trying to log into the mobile version on my iPhone all morning and it won't work. I type in my info and it still asks me to log on. I had to go to the full site and log in which was no problem. Is there something wrong with the mobile version? I've never had this problem before.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Anyone?!! I still cant log in. I log in and it still has the log in part and I am unable to respond to posts because it keeps telling me to log in and I have many times! I use the mobile version at work. I can get on the full site but it is a lot for my phone to bring up so it freezes at times. HELP!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I'm on it from my Crackberry now. The reg site locks mine up a lot too. One thing that helps is to stop it when the progress bar gets to the very end. That stops a script from running that is very unfriendly to phones.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by netwarrior

I have an iPhone and had no problem before this accessing the mobile version. Just the last few days when I try and log in it doesnt log me in after I put in my information. Grrr!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
OK it worked the other day but now I cant log in!!! ANYONE on here know why?! How about the creator of the mobile version?? Anyone?? An Iphone app would be great : ) because I am having obvious issues on the mobile version!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Reply to post by mblahnikluver

I was able to login and post this with no problems.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

join