It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackwater Still Armed in Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Blackwater Still Armed in Iraq

www.thenation.com

Despite the Iraqi government's announcement earlier this year that it had canceled Blackwater's operating license, the US State Department continues to allow Blackwater operatives in Iraq to remain armed. A State Department official told The Nation that Blackwater (which recently renamed itself Xe Services) is now operating in Iraq under the name "US Training Center" and will continue its armed presence in the country until at least September 3.

Nearly 70,000 contractors are now deployed in
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Unbelieavable!

They are still there after pretty much the entire organization full of steroid addicts, rapists and christian crusaders.

One interesting thing to note is what Iraq represents.
Christian crusading in Iraq? But why would Erik Prince want such a thing?

Doesn't the bible, or at least the intepretation of the bible consider Babylon(babel) will re-emerge in the land of Shinar, which is known as modern day Iraq.

Maybe this psychopath Erik Prince thought he would be a good christian extremist and help the cause.

Anyhow, back on topic, they need to drop Blackwater COMPLETELY and prosecute them.

Also article mentions DynCorp, this company seems to be as how Blackwater was when it first started. DynCorp is also extermely corrupted and even holds the patent on the Swine Flu Vaccine.

Some very corrupt deals are being made people!

www.thenation.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Well, the US govt paid in advance if I am not mistaken. And a ton. I did a project on them a year or two ago I think they make $500 a day plus expenses (food shelter). They won the contract bid for I forget how many years so I am guessing the govt wants their moneys worth.

They are not all 'steroid heads' or Christian fanatics most of them are atheists from what I can tell coming from secular militias after states fall and they run out of work after their former corrupt government get coup'ed by a nother.
There was a helicopter crash few years back that killed some foreigners (I think it was Chileans) who used to be guerilla fighters, they will hire anyone ex-military as long as they meet the standards. Morals are not a standard.

As you see they changed their name to Xe because Blackwater was so demonised and when you thought of it you thought bad, well the name sounds evil anyways.

Erik Prince is a lobbyist for warmongers (hate to say but typically republican) and Iraq was his biggest contract ever, I think bigger than all other combined.

They like having mercenaries over seas because they are not subject to court martial and such and such not their jurisdiction. They can send them on suicide mission and all and not have to televise it (unless it is 'blasphemous' like when the Blackwater guards were hung from the bridge. Sick but they sort of deserved it).

You have to also pick Erik Prince owns a manufacturing concern and they make UAVs and APCs and I think one was called the Grizzly which the only thing able to withstand multiple IED's and anti tank mines (sorry for all the acronyms). PLUS he owns a ton of helicopters and transport planes so everything is taken care of with his company. And the US is in desperate need of helicopters in Iraq (shortage, same thing Canadians experienceing in Afghanistan).

I dunno if I believe the anti-christian crap. He never seemed a believer in any interviews. Probably just said to inflame tensions to WW3. You know it is Christianity vs Aetheism + Islam and Judaism vs Islam, goal to wipe out the atheists Jews and Muslims. More fuel to the fire making us pick sides!

new topics

join