It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A video taken at my friends house

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
So yeah, he was home alone and always found stuff to be in different places then where he left them. So eventully he left a camera running un his kitchen for a few minutes. He showed us this video a few days after it was taken.

www.youtube.com...

What you make of it? i dont thik he would of lied to us cause he proper shat himself when he showed us.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Great use of strings my friend.

I don't believe this to be real. It screams fake to me
It's got all this power moving the chair, yet the backpack seems to be difficult.
You can see where the string is attached to the backpack. One half of the strap that gets pulled on is under tension while the other is not, it even wobbles like it's on a string.

[edit on 15/8/09 by locster]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by superdebz

Looks legit.

IMHO

But then again, I ain't no expert.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Check out the title of the YouTube video "100% REAL GHOST VIDEO! AKA CLICK IT SO I GET LOTS OF VIEWS YYYAYYY" ...

You can see the person's hand turn the camera on at the start, and this "ghost" incident happens by chance only a minute or two after it starts recording?

Sorry, I don't really believe you.

[edit on 15/8/09 by dmorgan]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
You can see the edge of the clothes moving under the weight of the rope prior to being pulled of the machine. Thats my opinion

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by superdebz

Theirs no way its real. Everything just doesn't add up, I can produce the same effects with string and pushing the chair. I also find it odd that he is behind the counter and everything goes in the direction behind the counter. The chair was pushed from behind the camera and the bag heads toward the camera.

Definately 100% Fake.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by dmorgan
Check out the title of the YouTube video "100% REAL GHOST VIDEO! AKA CLICK IT SO I GET LOTS OF VIEWS YYYAYYY" ...

haha thats me. im kinda a whore when it comes to how many video views i can get XD if it works for other people then why cant it work for me lol

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I'll never understand how people find joy setting up these crap hoaxes.

new topics

top topics

join