It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War III

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by curme
9/11 has nothing to do with Iraq. President Bush has said that Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11.

Seriously....

I think you should do some research on some things. First look at the Oklahoma City Bombing. I want you to explore into it as deep as you can. Pay attention for any names that you come across, and also locations.

Then look at the first world trade center attack. Check for any names that might seem familiar, and locations associated with that.

Then look at the final world trade center disaster, check for names and locations their too.

When I say names and locations. I am referring to people and places that those involved met and went too.

Get back to me when you have done that, and until then....don't talk about things you havent looked into yourself.

[Edited on 5/12/2004 by Seapeople]

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Let's all admit it, Liberals and Conservatives alike, let's get the fire going so the Radical Right, opps I mean the Religious Right can their five minutes of Manifest Destiny.
That would please the Neo-cons to every end. There is also good about Decline of the Western Civilization for the left as well. We will now know the pain of others and therefore be victims ourselves. Who has the marshmellows? lol Seriously peeps, just consider what exactly are we afraid of losing? Human lives, doubtful, the world itself does a great job of randomly killing people on an hourly basis, if not faster. We offset that by introducing new people into this world everyday. Societal structure, then why are people trying to interfere with the structure of others. ahh... yes,... materialism. Who would that serve better? Most liberals i know can live without material possessions. Most conservatives can also live without material possessions. Therefore it has nothing to do with either of them. Who then, would materialism serve, find that and you may just find who it 'would' benefit. just a thunk.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Terrorism was around long before 911. Europe had to deal with the Red Brigade, Bieder Mienhoff years ago. Some would say the IRA is a terrorist org. Just naming a few. 911 just brought the US up to speed with the rest of the western world.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople
You cry like a baby whining violence. Then you say...they are human beings...

HOW STUPID ARE YOU... You know what you need to do...
You are completely off base. (typical whiny liberal wanting his way and refusing to see it any other)... GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD....

that was too good... Anyone else see the irony? I neglect to comment of the rest of this discussion, as that one piece of stupidity alone made my day. Who can't see it any other way?

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by livewire

Originally posted by Seapeople
You cry like a baby whining violence. Then you say...they are human beings...

HOW STUPID ARE YOU... You know what you need to do...
You are completely off base. (typical whiny liberal wanting his way and refusing to see it any other)... GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD....

that was too good... Anyone else see the irony? I neglect to comment of the rest of this discussion, as that one piece of stupidity alone made my day. Who can't see it any other way?

I do see the other side to the story. I do understand what everyone is saying. The fact still remains that right this second, we are in a situation. It is real. It could very well be the beginning of a war like no other. We need to defend ourselves, or we will be letting down the future of this country.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I gotta agree that the US is definately going into a situation unlike any which it has been in before. I'm just not sure tackling it in the old style (with huge honking guns) is gonna get us outta this one. You can't shoot feelings out of people. Granted, you can shoot em dead, and then they won't feel, but if it starts spreading, well, then what? Now there's a dilemna. You can't very well just go up and shake him by the hand, cuz you'll get shot to pieces. At the same time, you could shoot at him, but then he'll shoot back. And then his friends'll shoot too. And the more you shoot, the more they shoot. So what do you do?

First person to give a good answer gets my vote for president, because you have just solved one of leadership's oldest questions. Everyone since roman times has wanted to know the answer to this one, and probably even long before then.
We often speak here of barbarism and civilization, but this is one of the oldest and original pillars of civilization. When you're powerful and the underlings resent it, how do you deal with it? Genghis Khan crushed all who resisted, as did Barbarossa, the Caesars, some of the popes, Alexander, Stalin, Hitler, and the list goes on. But just because stalin and hitler are in the list, doesn't mean they're all bad. Nonetheless, its an interesting question. Personally I like how Barbarossa handled the situation. But I wouldn't want to be seen as touting the leadership of a muslim in this day and age, and especially not in this country.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join