It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you really that UPSET about Slavery?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

This is exactly the stuff that pisses people off and makes them think we complain about everything!

Us vs. Them again. Although probably not meant. key word "WE"

We are all one in the same, you just happen to be tan'er' lol

But one day, when me (white) you (black) we'll be dead. Buried, and nothing more.

There will be a day, when racism, will just be something historic like, it won't exist. because we'll all be one race.

That'll be one hell of a day. Science points toward it happening.

Although i'm a bit skeptical, since evolution leans that we all started off in africa, and adapted colors to our surrounding tempatures so on. So how could we all be one call.

SHOOT! (SNIP!) i'm thinking posting my thoughts. i'll keep them inside now. lol analysis gets me sometimes.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nivcharah

Originally posted by Republican08
I fail to understand why you didn't put it K--e then, like you did N-word or put it K-word?

I initially typed both of those examples, but both appeared vague and I was uncertain if everyone would understand either of those terms, so I changed it to clarify. I've never heard either of them stated that way myself.

Lol, i've only hear the K-word once, and it was in the Michael Jackson video 'They don't really care about us". It's in my favorite threads in my profile, it's a pretty good song, I like it.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

lol I know. You know want I meant though
. Thats kind of stuff is exactly the stuff that makes people think black people complain about everything and pull the race card as often as possible. Atleast in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
Lol, i've only hear the K-word once, and it was in the Michael Jackson video 'They don't really care about us". It's in my favorite threads in my profile, it's a pretty good song, I like it.

I LOVE that song! I even have the original release where you hear him say the terms. I've been blasting that song in my car for 6 weeks now. Why? Because TPTB really don't care about us! (I'm not just talking color here, I'm talking about the 'haves' vs the 'have nots'.)

"They Don't Care About Us" is the epitome of slavery of entire mankind, not just one race. Unfortunately, the MSM had to focus on him being anti-semitic. It had nothing to do with that! I got what he was saying. If he'd used N---er, then it would be him 'distancing himself from being black because he hates being a black man' garbage.

Unfortunately, most people are too shallow to 'get it' and focus on being outraged for the wrong reason. Same goes for Eminem.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Since I was born, I was exposed to slavery of sin. Slavery of school, slavery of the world system and business.....But at heart I wanna live like Tarzan....in the jungle, ocean, rivers, animals, sun, moon, stars, farm, leather clothes....wive and children. I don't like material things with brands, cluttered my aspects of life.

These walls between me and my neighboor....the law...that they made in closed chambers....alas! we are slaves....and the illusion is to have many money by any means, and get a taste of a simple freedom by getting rich.....all illusions....just a taste...cannot be yours. Cannot really make u happy. slowly you will be a sad old man, knowing that you are a mere fish in God's Aquarium. Jesus is the way out, but not without great deal of sacrifices. even your breath.

But, God allows this to happen...so...what are I going to do about it?. I yet not know.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Nivcharah

Glad someone else saw it, it got no publicity, but I loved the song when I heard it and had to make a thread about it, "with lyrics mind you!"

It spoke from the soul (crap, agnostics and religious will think i'm converting!) from the mind inside me showing what my personal opinion was, aww much better.

It really stands against authority of oppresiveness and especially with the current repetitive gov't throat shoving down tax payers throat more taxes.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
This entire thread does nothing but re-enforce divides (racial, regional, or otherwise). Our nature (maybe i should say "our learned behavior") as humans, is to divide by differences. By acknowledging set boundries such as countries, race, political affiliation, or anything else that points out our non-similarities, you all play right into thier hands whether you realise it or not.

With that said...I was born in the U.S. and now I live in Japan. I am black and I also detest the racial card cop-out. However, I hate the fact that everyone is quick to say how much they hate the race card and then justify it by another "non-similarity" cop-out.

We are all Humans...part of the Human FAMILY, not "race".
The sooner we can reach that conclusion, the sooner we will reach true UNITY and oneness!!!!

That is all...

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by StrangeFruit

Lucky you live in Japan. Can I ask what part? My wife is part Japanese and was born in Kyoto. Its our dream to retire there, but thats a long ways away, we are only 26. If I can find a job there I'd move sooner.

Peace

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeasahtheseer

Lucky you live in Japan. Can I ask what part? My wife is part Japanese and was born in Kyoto. Its our dream to retire there, but thats a long ways away, we are only 26. If I can find a job there I'd move sooner.

Peace

Okinawa....you would love it here bro!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Nice dude. Yeah we havent even visited there, my wife used to go when she was a kid, I've never been. Its so damn expensive I've heard! Well actually I've only heard the tourist areas are really expensive. I have kinda a fascination with tokyo because I'm a bit of a nerd and love technology and I heard thats the city to be for that. But I also like classic japanese stuff like gardens and temples and things.

We hope to visit within a few years, we are slowly putting money aside for it and my wife is teaching me the language, although I know a lot of people there speak english I consider it respectful to atleast learn some of the language and attempt to speak it.

Peace!

[edit on by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Warning has some rude words..

There are good artists out there !! you just got to find em!

Listen CLOSE

[edit on 16-8-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

I like some immortal technique stuff. My main problem with him is hes too deep in conspiracies and a lot of conspiracies I dont completely buy. And he uses the n word to much and hes peruvian! But not darkskinned peruvian hes pretty lightskinned. I dont even like black people using that word.

He has one song thats very disturbing but good its a story of some kid who looks up to drug dealers and wants to join a gang and in order to prove hes hard the gang makes him rape a woman and they rape the woman with a bag over her head and after the kid rapes her he pulls the bag off and its his own mother. Then at the end of the song the kid kills himself n guilt. Its really disturbing but it has a lesson in it. That that lifestyle isnt all glamorous like you see in movies and most rap.

The last couple,lines are:
"If the devil asks you to dance you better say never
cause a dance with the devil may last you forever"

Obviously the devil is a metaphor for living a corrupted life.

I think the songs called dance with the devil.

Thats the kind of hip hop I like, the stff tat doesnt glorify the gangster lifestyle. Shows it for whatit really is, instead of all glamorous like a lot of rapeprs do.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

dance with the devil is one of my fav tunes i agree about the N word thing also.. but cant stop him lol

But i like the guy he speaks the truth not all this fake crap you get from rappers on TV n stuff.

Its just brainwash sheep crap to me. I have one person and its immortal the rest can .. well you get the point..

Im a DJ i like dance music but i love old music the most because of the lyrics. I would list them but i would prob take up an entire page lol

but you made a good point

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

I agree. Also its sad a lot of people dont get to hear the good hip hop because its indie and not on tv and radio. Its sad. People hear retards like lil wayne who never makes a positive song or a song about anything cept drugs and sex and they assume allrap is like that. But like you said theres good stuff out there, a lot ofpeople dont hear it because you have to look for it. Its not advertised. I still like early 90s hip hop the most. Tribe Called Quest is my favorite because its really fun and positive music. A lot of people call it hippie hop because it is kinda hippie. But whatever, I kinda consider myself a black hippie in certain ways, like the great Jimi Hendrix. Lets just say a lot of my friends think I'm weird because I'm so much different tan the average young black guy. No sagging pants and huge jackets and stuff here .
I refuse to be a conformist, I like being different.

60s rock is still my fav music though. I love Bob Dylan and Hendrix and Janis Joplin. ANd I LOVE the blues.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

haha you should tune in to my radio station some time
i play all the old stuff when i get the chance

check out my sig ; )

could not resist lol!!

Now thats MUSIC

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I definitely will dude. The computer Im currently using is broken and I have to use safe mode, so no sound. It suuuuucks! Its soooo irratating using te net with no sound because peeps are always sending me videos..etc.

I'm buying a new laptop this week if I can find a good price. I'll definitely tune in.

Peace

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I beg to differ a little. There are different cultures. And I don't believe in the eraser of cultures. Everyone has thier culture. I don't believe in one homongenous world.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

My husband still loves and listens to A Tribe called Quest. I alway thought of them as a timeless group and don't understand why they are not more popular now.

I am not a fan of 95% of hip hop or rap. I just think it is degenerating.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

My husband still loves and listens to A Tribe called Quest. I alway thought of them as a timeless group and don't understand why they are not more popular now.

I am not a fan of 95% of hip hop or rap. I just think it is degenerating.

Its horrible now. But hip hop used to be soooo good in late 80s early 90s! Tribe Called Quests musics was very musical, had a nice positive vibe and it was pure poetry. Its beautiful. I wish that would come back and stuff like lil wayne and all these rappers would go!

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

But that's the point it is one world.. we do not have another one!

Our past is a shadow.. that's the point!

But we can overlook that aspect and think.. hey its the year 2009 we have been waiting for god to come back since "god knows when" lol i love saying that..

So what are we going to DO about it? sit on our arse? and just wait around while kids starve and greedy men run our planet??

This is not a joke.. we are ALL human beings not USA or UK or CHINA or RUSSIA

We are ALL people "god creation" or whatever made us aint it about time we started to worry about BEING here and not WHY we are here??

ask a stupid question you get a stupid answer .. and waiting for god and asking why he made you IS a stupid question

because im sorry to say GOD is not coming to whisk you away to them pearly gates my friend...

ON MASS

And when i say that im talking about Armageddon

Look what happened in our past to the dinos? do you want to end up as OIL and a fossil like them?

Sure my little life may not mean anything to you but we are a COLLECTIVE RACE OF HUMANS

we are ALL ALONE in a UNIVERSE i think its time for some people to get to grips with it and stop copping out and using god as an exuse to RAPE and MISGUIDE the people

I said it be for in one of my posts ... VERY POWERFUL people USE u

Think i am kidding? well let me ask you a VERY simple question

do you print the money in your pocket? and i all ready know the answer to that little scam

NO

Men like to play GOD and most of the time THEY get away with it

You see the problem WE face is WHO is going to run the show on planet earth..

Who? china? india? russia? USA? the list is endless

its a competition for GREED and PROFIT...

utopia? that's what they want MINDLESS DRONES

the Aliens? i could call some humans aliens just by the mentality to the very gift they was given

LIFE

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join