It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NAVY Space Command Uncovered

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

This is an excellent thread, Zorgon.
The depth of research is inspiring! I had just one question when reading through it, though. Is it suggested that the Naval Space Program has a base on the moon?

If they don't, they should.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The Marine Corps is a branch of the Navy.
2nd line.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I wonder if this laser-tether tech is possibly what is keeping the Rovers on Mars functioning.

Or if they are just sending astronauts up there! Fascinating stuff.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

We further determined that on a scale of 0-100 where the public is 0.1 we are at 2.0

Thanks for posting your very interesting information, Zorgon.

I have enjoyed my "1st pass" through your material. As soon as present (heavier than usual) work commitments allow it, I am looking forward to diving in for a deeper look.

A question if I may....

Regarding your scale of knowledge/awareness as quoted above:

Do you think it is more the scale or breadth of operations that is being "hidden"?

Or, do you think it is more the level of technology that is being "hidden"?

Kind regards
Sam60

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Thanks it was the 'destroys' I was unsure of

Originally posted by Sam60
Do you think it is more the scale or breadth of operations that is being "hidden"?

Hidden operations yes, but not so hidden to be impossible to find... the problem is with how much to show and not cross the line. A lot of info is findable on .mil sites that require you to accept a certificate but these sites are usually only accessible from within the US or on a base...

One of the secrecy levels is NOFORN... which means while info might be declassified here, its not meant for outsiders. But then posting such info on an international forum can lead to visits from those nice visitors that talk with a monotone, have no humor, and use black as the preferred aesthetic appeal in apparel.

So best case I point to it and 'viewer beware'

Or, do you think it is more the level of technology that is being "hidden"?

That is a no brainer... the tech we see released from the regular military programs is at LEAST 10 years behind and usually more like 20... that is a well known and documented fact. It would hold even more true in the black ops world

And John Lear's dad worked with TT Brown for the DoD on anti gravity back in 1952...

Project Winterhaven

[edit on 15-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Masterpiece of information presented here Zorgon. I too glanced through the postings and will return for a slower read and link look.

I have always enjoyed reading you and John Lears' take on subjects and marvelled at how words of discouragement never phased either of you.

Please keep up the great work.

Rhain

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Amazing thread zorgon, I work closely with the navy in Scotland at Faslane naval base where the majority of the UK`s nuclear weapons are held and have been wondering for the last year about the capability and the authority the Naval force holds worldwide, the army is always the front line and the RAF is the fly guys but the navy with the marines and the estute class submarines and the nukes seems to hold all of the cards, excellent work my friend

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Always I am impressed with the potentials for understanding from ATS collective intelligence. This is the key to our eventual freedom to know truth.

Wading through the material might take some time, but I can bet it will lead to even more information. My question is accuracy and context. Some research might be fairly innocuous and only supplementary, but I see some data that lends itself to much deeper uses for such science and understanding and are waiting for some of that to be cited in the deeper reality of such a space-faring services operations.

I am most concerned for our weapons and power issues that by all accounts preventing our advancements as an evolving species.

If these missions are the core of the weaponization of space it is the biggest offender to our allowed future exploration beyond Earth.

It's clear to many we are on an imposed probation of some sort. This might also be the info-cork in the bottle that if we do not open ourselves through our awareness and efforts to understand and expose, will seriously limit the advancement understanding we need to survive our Type 0 species hurtles. Self annihilation is assured in such a limited advance.

This is how important such public efforts are. If they wont tell us we need to search ourselves.

Thanks Zorgon. Now to assimilate and build on such good work.

ZG

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks Zorgon...... I appreciate you taking the time to reply to me.

Regarding the scale / secrecy aspect:

I have no real knowledge other than that which I obtain from the likes of your good self, so I will not waste ATS "time" by trying to add anything much about that.

Regarding the technology aspect:

That's where I will do some more reading & perhaps add further commentary at some point.

I need to read more deeply to ascertain if certain technology being utilised really is indicated as being "10-20 years ahead" of that available to non-military applications.

If this is the case, I presently find this hard to rationalise based on my work with leaders in related (but non-military) areas of technology.

That is to say...

If I am being told by leaders in their fields it will take several years to develop something your info suggests may already be available now & I know how difficult this development will be........

Well......that certainly raises many questions.

Congrats again on such an interesting thread

Kind regards
Sam60

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
yeahyeah thanks for the great read. this is awesome amount ofwork you've brought forward. thanks a lot.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I perhaps think these patches are also relevant...

I am in the process of decipering this patch.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d8edce564c06.jpg[/atsimg]
Omnis Vestri Substructio Es Servus Ad Nobis

Loosely traslated to english...all your base are servant to us.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/60856368fdb0.jpg[/atsimg]

Naval Surveillance Satellite most likely a (NROL-30)

url

[edit on 15-8-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

That's where I will do some more reading & perhaps add further commentary at some point.

The trick to 'reading' is this...

a) WHAT to ask... you have to have a specific question. While you can get lucky, the good stuff is not snooped by the usual searches

b) WHO to ask... the name of the person who has the info or wrote the paper

b) WHERE to ask... godlikeproductions or NASA library?

IF you know WHAT (Methane found on Mars) and WHO you can ask and get a password to WHERE

Another example... I posted a picture of the TRW Space Laser...

Well TRW is a car parts manufacturer that makes parts for military vehicles
www.trw.com...

Easy enough its a public website

But if you know WHAT to ask... TRW Directed Energy Weapons...

You get this

On December 12, 2002, Northrop Grumman completed its acquisition of TRW Inc. Information about former TRW defense businesses (Space & Electronics, now Space Technology, and Systems, now Mission Systems) can be accessed from the Northrop Grumman website at www.northropgrumman.com.

Please note that the Aerospace business has been integrated into Goodrich Corp., which can be found at www.goodrich.com

www.trw.com...

So Northrop Grumann bought up TRW's electronic weapons department

Or you can pop into the Directed Energy Professional Society and get a list of names of those who have received awards for outstanding work on DEW weapons

www.deps.org...

Or how about looking for non secret meetings like "Lets Do Lunch"? I have always said that if you ask the cook, he knows everything. When the catering trucks head out to Area 51 you know something big is afoot. I think every NAVY person lurking here can tell ya the cook knows everything that is going on

]
THE GPS LUNCHEON MEETING THURSDAY, 10 APRIL 2008 GARDEN GROVE ELKS LODGE

The Grampaw Pettibone Squadron
Topic:
AIRBORNE LASER SYSTEM
www.gpsana.org...

Get the idea?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I thought that X-Band radar was designed primarily to assist in missile detection at first? I just saw a special on (i think it was the military channel) that showed x-band stations going into Alaska related to missile defense?

Of course, it could be dual purpose without any significant changes for many different things too....

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
wow, what a thought provoking, informative thread!

there is a wealth of info here.
many thanks for the bread crumbs!

S&F!

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I want to point out three things; One, our Black Budget is currently around 60% of the federal budget. Boy we have a lot of trust in, who? So alot of money is going down a black hole. Second, it has been said that we have a Star Gate, and that they have constructed a large base on the dark side of the hollow moon, and on Mars. Third, I wish to point out that it was many years before it was known that we has Stealth aircraft, and that photographers capturing these 'unidentified' aircraft were labeling them as extraterrestrial.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks again Zorgon...

I understand the points you are making wherein the info that links things together is not straightforward or self evident. I know that to be the case from my own due dilligence regarding technology-oriented issues & opportunities.

Also, it is along those lines of "who" is developing & manufacturing "what" & "where" that I am pondering.

Sometimes a "throw-away line" or a "roll of the eyes" over dinner needs to be pursued........sometimes it means a little, sometimes it means a lot.

When (or if) I get that chance, I will be much better placed to understand what is being said, or indeed not said!

Cheers again
Sam60

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

S&F

I agree. Many dont believe in chemtrails either but Ive also linked them to the Navy. I first thought it was the Air Force. There are many projects going on out in the sea, where better to hide their activities.

Some of these Navy carriers are large enough for more than one runway. I'm not suggesting they launch your program from this location. I havent read all the pages yet.

Yes most originally think NASA or the Air Force. It throws us off a bit. Most Naval missions known to the public seem harmless.

Dont let weedwhacker know or he'll come after me; although he is one of my favorite guys to debate with. I'm glad he isnt so skeptical on this one!

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by On the level

You are right about the NAVY, although being ARMY I give them 'credit' as little as possible.
I think that space falls into the NAVY's jurisdiction because the NAVY is the 'exploratory' branch.

I mean, even back in the days of Columbus and the likes it was the NAVY that was always going outward and possibly carrying the other branches along for support.

Much like the Pacific ocean was 600 years ago, the space between here and the moon is a "sea."

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

When (or if) I get that chance, I will be much better placed to understand what is being said, or indeed not said!

I have talked to several 'moving up the ranks' as it were.. problem is once they reach a certain point all we can talk about is the weather

But one did say "If we are ever talking about something and I don't reply, it's because I can't"

Sometimes silence is louder than words...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join