It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NAVY Space Command Uncovered

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Very interesting read in AstroEngineer's blog. This thread has proven more entertaining than any movie I have been to recently. It saves me 75 after the date, popcorn and pop. And its real. This is why I come to ATS :-)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Learningman
Sure youve probably already had a more informed reply, but it i speculated that for black ops 6 stars, or 5 and 1 stars signifies ties to the groom lake facilities. Couldn't really speculate on the model, though im sure someone will be able to when given a rough timeframe.

Yup we covered that
the decal is inside the cockpit of the formerly top secret TACIT BLUE "stealth" demonstrator"

Its the '5 and the 1" It appears on many patches and yes its seen at Area51

This patch... 5 around the 1 is worn by the Electronic Warfare

EWAH

This patch is worn by people working for a unit descended from the 413th Flight Test Squadron. Elements of the former 413th FLTS became a part of the EW Directorate known by its organization code EWAH. Located at North Base at Edwards, EWAH has its own commanding officer who reports directly to the EW Directorate.

The collection of 5+1 stars recalls the nickname Area 51, the Air Force's classified "operating location" at Groom Lake.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But it goes beyond that... Why was it called area 51? There is a large gap in numbers missing of areas

Look at this emblem I am sure you have seen it before. It too has the 5 and the 1

Covered this before but a refresher is always good
Perhaps after this you will understand their ARE NO COINCIDENCES and its all part of the bigger picture...

Subaru of America, Inc., (SOA), is the exclusive United States marketer of Subaru products manufactured by Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. of Japan. Headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J., SOA serves nearly 600 dealers nationwide.

'SUBARU' is a Japanese word meaning 'unite', as well as a term identifying a cluster of six stars, which the Greeks called the Pleiades - part of the Taurus constellation.

Pleiades...imagine that... So the 5 and the 1 represents the Pleiades and the very name Subaru is Pleiades in Japanese

Best known for its Subaru automobiles, FHI also manufactures commercial and military aircraft and aircraft parts, engines and machinery, buses and rolling stock.

FHI has four divisions that support each other in technological research and advancement: - Aerospace: This division is a major contractor of aircraft, helicopters, target drones and related parts and services to the Defense Agency of Japan. Sales of the Aerospace Division are both commercial and defense-related. These products are marketed domestically to the Defense Agency as well as United States markets.

www.conceptcarz.com...

Brightest stars in Pleiades
A map of the Pleiades

The nine brightest stars of the Pleiades are named for the Seven Sisters of Greek mythology: Sterope, Merope, Electra, Maia, Taygete, Celaeno, and Alcyone, along with their parents Atlas and Pleione. As daughters of Atlas, the Hyades were sisters of the Pleiades. The English name of the cluster itself is of Greek origin, though of uncertain etymology. Suggested derivations include: from πλεîν plein, to sail, making the Pleiades the "sailing ones"

Other notable names of Pleiades include:
(al-Thurayya) in Arabic
Subaru in Japanese
Matariki in Maori
Kṛttikā in Sanskrit

WIKIPEDIA

There are no coincidences..

There is disclosure for ya

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
this is great stuff...i'm going to have to go back thru, and re-read everything, and get all of the links posted....one thing, though...i'm surprised there's no mention of Morton Thiokol....in northern Utah....it's somewhere in the northern part of the salt flats...they used to manufacture the O rings and the solid rocket boosters for the space shuttle....i know it's out there, because, i was hitchhiking one time, back in the late 80s, heading north from Salt Lake City, and someone that gave me a ride mentioned that he worked there, and that they designed and made the O rings.....since the space shuttle fleet has been retired, there's no way they would shut that place down...i'm sure they're working on other government/military projects...just what exactly, i don't think anyone knows, except the people that actually work there...the more i dig around online about that company, the more i find....but...very little is mentioned as to what they work on, there...anyways...here's a link to a satellite view of the facility, near Brigham City, Utah

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
This has got be a legit post
www.godlikeproductions.com...

A person from allegedly US naval space command states that he has visited comet elenin after all the internet chatter and they found that it closer to an e type asteroid and has something special with it.
also he states that full zero point energyanti gravityfree energy will be disclosed in 5 years starting this year.

He also states that US navy has traveled upto 250 light years
www.godlikeproductions.com...

some quotes
"Due to all the internet hype the Navy actually sent a recon mission to elenin. Let's just say it won't cause the excitement some think. But it may present a few surprises that no one expected. "

"it won't have any effects on earth. But it may be of interest to ham radio operators "

"pisses me off that we have been putting astronauts lives in jeopardy with chemical rockets. when in fact we have been hiding a much more advanced safer spaced program all this time..

i have complained about this exact same thing. all in the name of national security. whatever. now you know why there is no replacement for the shuttle. but times are ah changin. and what we do may become a bit more open very soon. we are bankrupt. can you imagine what giving the commercial sector some of this would do for the economy! they are considering it as we speak. instead of taking 5 1/2 hours for a coast to coast flight it would take a matter of minutes. interesting times. its hard to bite my tongue. but keep the faith. soon, very soon "

"that they know they gotta tell everyone soon, because the gap between what we have and what we admit is increasing to a point that they can't keep it all a secret forever. think 50 lightyears for a one or two day trip is easy. listen to what ben rich said. its all coming out soon or else i wouldn't be posting. we live in the most interesting times ever. and the next 5 years will be the most amazing starting with this year. the the old farts running things realize this and hate change, but its inevitable. thanks for participating guys. i'll check back later tonight. "

"OP can you say what the furthest distance from earth you've traveled is? Another star system?
about 250 ly, others much much further, and still heading out "

"Hey OP, Can you tell us what hidden technology, in your opinion, would be the most valuable to humanity if released to all? Do we have the technology to end most of the suffering on this planet?
we have a whole bunch of amazing stuff. yes we could end suffering and turn the planet into a total paradise. nothing makes my blood boil more than this. but there is hope. there are some men, a few with vision that are in the right positions now that maybe you'll start to see some of it. i really think we are heading that way.
i guess i didn't answer you question. this is why i think this stuff has been kept in secrecy. they use nat.sec. as an excuse but its really to protect the oil profits. however fukushima has really rattled them.
i am just a peon when it comes to this kind of policy, but there seems to be an internal struggle with one side wanting to get this stuff out and the other side being paid off to keep it secret. this is where i better shut the heck up. but you get the idea.
'

edit on 4-8-2011 by testsavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Great thread, enjoyed the read.
2nd.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by testsavage

Yes, Ben Rich spilled the beans a long time ago.
Chemical rocket propulsion is on its way out.
----------
We should be mining the asteroid belt in less than 5 years.
Jobs- Jobs- Jobs !

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
hey this is good reading.....wonder if i can condense it into novel form, give it a title....might hit the bestsellers list for FICTION

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by testsavage

however fukushima has really rattled them.

I call BS.

They are suppressing the real damage being done by Fukushima, and it ain't rattling "them".

"They" would love it if humankind started kicking the bucket and Fukushima killed Billions, ended aquatic life in the Pacific Ocean sending China/Asia to starvation because there'd be no more fish.

"They" have a ride off this rock. "They" know the only way to stop the Fukushima criticality...is to Nuke the criticality. Burying it will just end up with Neutron Beams blasting holes through the planet....and won't stop the criticality.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
check the dox here...

www.chud.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Followed a link from another thread
but very much want to come back later

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
I'm not sure if you were asking "tongue in cheek" , but Velocitas Eradico translates as "Speed Destroys"

There is another way of looking at it. The Latin translation could mean "Swift Annihilation"

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I am just now seeing this thread because of a reference in another thread ("UFOs Are Here")

#1) excellent, excellent thread/post - S&F

#2) where's the best place to head ('greatest hits'?) to make sure I haven't missed more "Must Reads" like this?

Thx.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Not having anything to do with space or the Navy, Tesla could not viably
be involved with keeping the Navy on top of the space authority heap
especially since what did he have to offer that the Navy would be interested
in. Remote control torpedoes were a laughable inept way of doing things
even if Tesla had automaton AI and a slew of modern sensors. But a
flying torpedo might be different of a non rocket type called reaction
propulsion.

Another silly idea of Tesla's was to help out the Navy again. Tesla had this
thang for lighting up the night skies so ships could navigate. I think this was
a secret plan of Tesla's to energize the skies just to send up his flying machine.
Sneaky guy.

The problem with all this is that its the same technology, very powerful and sure
by now the Navy knows how to make a real space ship. And don't forget
the Navy-Tesla ties in the Philadelphia Experiment(made up to dismiss any ties
which are real). Real space technology put von Braun on top, he knew 'anti-gravity'
space ship technology, but he had to stay with rockets. What a disappointment,
poor man.

Yes, Zorgon, the real leader and controllers in Space Technology has to be the Navy.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Electronic Warfare

Wonder what they think of North Korea knocking out electronics with a ray.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I did post about how such a ray might be used but did not perhaps mention
how the Foo knocked out B-17 missions. From rays to space travel its all
one technology and must remain undisclosed but some like to speculate
if there is any truth to the speculations.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Here's an interesting patch...

i82.photobucket.com...[/IMG]]1st Space Surveillance Squadron

Emblem Significance

The dragon is the vigilant sentinel mascot of the 1st Space Surveillance Squadron, on guard for deep space satellites. The dragon is tightly holding a black, inverted equilateral triangle of deep space indicative of the unit's surveillance tracking coverage. The four pointed star represents a geosynchronous satellite within tracking coverage of the squadron. The dragon's eye reflects the star and sheds light on the darkness of space through the unit's surveillancemission and contributions to space warning, space control and space force management. The background represents the global aerospace projection of the Air Force.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Greetings:

We finally had the time to read your fine posts and came away quite enthused.

You have presented a great story and have probably only scratched the surface of some of the more hidden agenda items, toys and trinkets.

Our government at work...

Meanwhile, back to the Fukushima World Killer Nuke Meltdowns and the [color=limegreen]continuing radiation poising of our land, food and children - 24/7/365.

zorgon, what is your take on this?

Oh, and the rest of us?

We're already dead on the West Coast from the hot particles...

In Peace, Love & Light

tfw

edit on 10/10/2011 by thorfourwinds because: tags

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by thorfourwinds

Meanwhile, back to the Fukushima World Killer Nuke Meltdowns and the [color=limegreen]continuing radiation poising of our land, food and children - 24/7/365.

Well I spent three weeks following that Fukushima story doggedly... then in the end I found out three things...

1) Except for a handful of people and those that live in the area.. NO ONE CARES...

2) We are still here... 1000's of nuke tests (especially near my home town) medical radiation, space radiation, CME's, cell tower radiation, microwave radiation... etc etc.. and we are STILL HERE.. and world population is increasing exponentially

3) Radiation is good for you

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by thorfourwinds

Meanwhile, back to the Fukushima World-Killer Nuke Meltdowns and the [color=limegreen]continuing radiation poising of our land, food and children - 24/7/365.

Well, I spent three weeks following that Fukushima story doggedly... then in the end I found out three things...

1) Except for a handful of people and those that live in the area.. NO ONE CARES...

2) We are still here... 1000's of nuke tests (especially near my home town) medical radiation, space radiation, CME's, cell tower radiation, microwave radiation... etc etc.. and we are STILL HERE.. and world population is increasing exponentially

3) Radiation is good for you

Greetings:

Thank you for your insightful and timely response.

1) We have been attempting to sound the alarm in the many nuke-related threads in our signature, and have come to the same conclusion: NO ONE CARES...

However, having spent the last six weeks on the road in the Hurricane Irene-ravaged areas of North Carolina, we were amazed - no, dumfounded - that NOT ONE PERSON we spoke with (including fellow First Responder Volunteer Firepersons) had any clue about Fukushima 24/7/365.

The Captain of the local department said that "there is no problem, or the USGOV/EPA would alert us, and it would be on television, right? (!???!)

Revised Conclusion: The people have been denied the basic information to make informed decisions as to how best "handle" the radiation poisoning nightmare.

2) Never thought that you would not be (there) "here" - after all, who would want to leave that pool? And whatever happens in "here" (there) stays in "here," (there), right mate?

3) You and Ann Coulter make such a great pair...

Glad to be back.

As we have been attempting to bring to light for over six months (!), there exists a world-wide conspiracy in the MSM to deprive the public of the facts regarding the dire consequences of the melt-throughs of the nuclear reactors at Fukushima-Daiichi.

Please listen up, people.

Your life and the lives of your loved ones may very well depend on your access to and use thereof of potentially life-saving information being kept from you by the EPA/USGOV.

The total number of days between Friday, March 11th, 2011 and Tuesday, October 11th, 2011 is 214 days.

The radiation poisoning of our people, food and land has continued unabated - 24/7/365 - for exactly 7 months.

For your edification and enjoyment (bewilderment), a few 'notable' stories that seemed to miss mass circulation and perhaps a peek at what might have been missed on the 6:00 o'clock news...:

Three days into the disaster, this FOR EYES ONLY memo circulated at the NRC.

14 March 2011
NRC ONLY Update – All 3 Reactor Cores Likely Damaged

15 March 2011
Fukushima Daiichi Units Degrading – Zirconium Fire at Reactor 4 SFP – Reactor 2 Possible Reactor Vessel Breach & Ex-Vessel Core Reaction

My goodness gracious! And we thought they (TEPCO/JAPGOV) said they had this "stabilized..." and presumably under control...

At least, that is what they (and the EPA/USGOV) would have you believe.

Fast-forward about six months to more headlines you may have missed in your local media:

21 August 2011
Fukushima Officials Worry New Discovery of Radioactive Beef Will Harm Reputation More After Farmer Confirms Cattle Not Fed Contaminated Rice Straw

21 August 2011
4,000 Potentially Radioactive Cows Without Radioactive Rice Hay May Have Been Shipped from One Farm in Namie-Machi, Fukushima

29 August 2011
Why the Fukushima Disaster Is Worse Than Chernobyl

31 August 2011
France Releases Map of Cesium-137 Deposition Across the Pacific – Shows the US More Contaminated Than Western Japan

[color=limegreen]Is this insanity ever going to end?

To be continued...

In Peace, Love & Light

tfw

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Billets

Billet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia British history · United States usage · Other usage For example, the billets of a fireteam include a fireteam leader , a rifleman , an automatic rifleman , and a grenadier. (M16 with M203 grenade launcher). en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billet

Billet (disambiguation) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia A billet is the place where a person is assigned to sleep. Billet may also refer to: Adélaïde-Gillette Billet (1765-1825), French poet and painter Billet (semi ... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/​Billet_​(manufacturing)

There must be some very large Tesla Space Ships to command so many accommodations.
The Navy in space 24/7 using up all our free energy.
Brother can you spare a dime.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Interesting reading here:

vaticproject.blogspot.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join