It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NAVY Space Command Uncovered

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Greetings Zorgon,

All I can say is that what you say can be unofficially confirmed

Seen the job requirements, would satisfy any serious human that can think outside the box. Better the applicants have no family or kids as the requirements mean being "away from home" for extended periods of time.

happy hunting

HADES

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FTL_Navigator
Greetings Zorgon,

All I can say is that what you say can be unofficially confirmed

I must say a comment like that is worth a lot to me

Now then where do I sign up lol

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

You're already signed up...

How 'bout sticking around and adding to the current discussions..? Your input is missed guy...

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

the air-force space command....

Annual Navy Space Plan (2008)

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker and was wondering what say you about their purported young age, as a star cluster, and therefore unlikely candidates for established lifeforms, and planetary environments suitable for life?

Originally posted by kinda kurious
Nice diversion WW.

Though this digresses from the navy space command, I will answer...

With that many stars in that close proximity it would certainly seem that life would have a very difficult time getting established....

But then...

Are not the Pleiadians beings of energy and light?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/59c9ec9e16de.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 7-9-2010 by zorgon]

[edit on 7-9-2010 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ugliefrog

Missed that before.. I will look into it more closely. Your right, most interesting

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Not gonna drag this any futher off topic...just want to ask that if you have any information regarding who is what, please make a thread.

or just send me an email. as long as i get the info, right? LOL

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Zargon,

I did a search, but couldn't find a reference, and I skipped ahead so sry if this has been addressed before.

The patches and the logo's in this thread repeat the same theme. It's always a circle within a circle, with a star or something like it positioned on the edge at the 2 o'clock or 7 o'clock position ect. other popular symbols are the crescent shapes, chevrons, and star groupings of different numbers. (3,5,7 ect). Sometimes I see a horned animal depicted in flame or water patterns as well.

It's not just patches and space related business logo's either. I work in the Oil field on the gulf coast, and it seems that the bigger the company, the more likely it's going to have at least a circle within a circle, and instead of a star the logo will have an odd looking anchor or something else as a placeholder for the star.

I don't need to link anything to make my point because the logo's are everywhere now. Shaving cream, bottled whatever, soup cans. etc. etc. Sometimes it is not on the main company logo, but in a safety notice, or a product feature within the label. It also seems prevalent in a lot of internet company logo's.

any thoughts on this matter?

TY
Khan

[edit on 8-9-2010 by Khaaaaaan!!]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by wonderworld

"Breaking the sound barrier" creates no visible effects. In fact the term is archaic. There is no barrier and nothing breaks. Perhaps you are referring to the phenomenon known as a Prandtl-Glauert condensation cloud. This is an effect created by the rapid compression and decompression of air and can occur at speeds much lower than the speed of sound.

Another misconception about supersonic flight is that a sonic boom occurs when the "sound barrier is broken". Any time an object is flying faster than the speed of sound it creates a shock wave. That shock wave travels with the object. When the shock wave passes over an object (or observer) a sonic boom is experienced. The sonic boom is not created at the instant the object exceeds the speed of sound, it is a continuous phenomenon.

(BTW Zorgon; flagged the thread. The data is good and the implied connections are right in line with ATSy stuff. Good job on avoiding overt speculation about what it all means.)

[edit on 8/15/2009 by Phage]

good job on avoiding overt speculation on what it all means...

That is a classic. Can I use it as a signature, please?

Thanks for the thread Z. I'm afraid I do know what it all means.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
When I first started digging into it I was sure I would get that knock on the door and have to entertain those nice visitors that talk with a monotone, have no humor, and use black as the preferred aesthetic appeal in apparel.

But it seems the opposite has happened. Enough so that now I can proceed with a few other touchy subjects ;D

From a friend....

...since you were mia for a bit, i wanted to make sure you seen this,

July 19, 2010
U.S. Navy Laser Weapon Shoots Down Drones in Test

During a recent test, a Navy laser using a tracking system from Raytheon shot down four unmanned aerial vehicles

In a grainy, black-and-white video that looks like a home movie of a UFO attack a sleek aircraft streaks through the sky one minute, only to burst into flames the next and plummet into the sea. The silent video, which Raytheon Co. debuts Monday at the U.K.'s Farnborough International Air Show 2010, however, is not science fiction. The defense contractor says it depicts part of a test conducted in May during which the U.S. Navy used a solid-state laser to shoot down unmanned aerial vehicles over the Pacific Ocean.

During the test, the Navy's Laser Weapon System (LaWS), guided by Raytheon's Phalanx Close-In Weapon System sensors, engaged and destroyed four UAV targets flying over water near the Navy's weapons and training facility on San Nicolas Island in California's Santa Barbara Channel, about 120 kilometers west of Los Angeles. The Phalanx—a rapid-fire, computer-controlled, radar-guided gun system—used electro-optical tracking and radio frequency sensors to provide range data to the LaWS, which is made up of six solid-state lasers with an output of 32 kilowatts that simultaneously focus on a target.

www.scientificamerican.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6201149b584e.jpg[/atsimg]

Black Triangles being shot down by Lasers...

This would make a great UFO video.... I bet it would get thousands of flags

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Somamech
Electric Propulsion Demonstration Module (EPDM)

There are two quicktime videos in this link which I can't help but think of Starship enterprise

code8200.nrl.navy.mil...

Needed to use that wayback machine to get that link back...

Electric Propulsion Demonstration Module (EPDM)
Flight Hall Thruster System
Peter R. Lynn Jr.* and Michael F. Osbom, LI
Naval Research Laboratory, Washington, D.C.

sgc.engin.umich.edu...

code8200.nrl.navy.mil..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Electric Propulsion Demonstration Module (EPDM)

hmmm won't let me post it...

http:// tinyurl dot com/2fhucs6

Launched (10/98) aboard the Space Technology Experiment (STEX) and operated successfully

Participants: NRL, NASA Glenn Research Center, Primex Aerospace, Ballistic Missile Defense Organization (now known as the Missile Defense Agency), Russia's Central Scientific Research Institute

So 12 years ago the NAVY had Electric Propulsion units and here is one more proof the Russians are working with us, as I have said all along

[edit on 8-9-2010 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

ZORGON IS BACK !!!

Now maybe this site will get interesting again!

Where have you been man ?

Sorry for the off topic post, but Zorgon is the best thing about this place!

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yup. It was done.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 9/8/2010 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

reply to post by zorgon

Yup. It was done.

[edit on 9/8/2010 by Phage]

Phage, i respect your knowledge. Having said that, i often wonder what kinds of lifes experiences you could have had to gain this knowledge. where does it all come from? yes, education is part of it...but there is more than just education at play here. perhaps you truly are just that gifted.

regardless, the two threads you post above might indicate that you are playing some game here. You started those a week apart, one a pro the other a con. Whats up with that?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I believe the first was a preemptive strike.

The second was a "see I told you so and I rest my case" thread.

*Hint look at the youtube titles.

[edit on 8/9/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann

reply to post by wonderworld

good job on avoiding overt speculation on what it all means...

That is a classic. Can I use it as a signature, please?

Thanks for the thread Z. I'm afraid I do know what it all means.

Mr. Mann - please explain, and for the love of Pete - share what you know.
BTW, that is one hell of an impressive list of foes you've got there - by design?

edit on 8-9-2010 by Yukitup because: edit to try to fix the quote issue...

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
I believe the first was a preemptive strike.
The second was a "see I told you so and I rest my case" thread.

Well I think he missed me and had to spar with himself
His new avatar seems to back up that theory

But I have a problem with this video...

Raytheon... big rich defense contractor... surely they can afford soem high tech cameras to give us some better footage...

So why does this look like it was filmed with a 16mm movie camera 30 years ago?

Just asking

edit on 8-9-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
reply to post by zorgon

With Regards to Sea launch;

Even when they show us the rockets they use in televisions shows and documentaries, things like the Engines are blurred out because that info is still Classified. We do not have a need to know.:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/48d3899f738a.jpg[/atsimg]

*The censoring of the classified engines begins at around 6:00:

Hidden in plain sight...

Zorgon, this is your find from way back in 2007, I just grabbed a screencap out of it so people could see what I was talking about. In any case, I figured it would be a good example to show how things are concealed.

So with sea launch platforms, not only do we not know what they are launching or where they are launching from - we don't even know what they are launching with....

I found this image of the SeaLaunch thrusters that was not blurred.

www.multicontrol.se...

Any thoughts on that? Have they been declassified?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507
Any thoughts on that? Have they been declassified?

Perhaps, or that one slipped through

To be honest I never understood why they blurred out the nozzles in the first place. Doesn't seem like much of a secret

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Welcome back Z, the place seems better already.

Now, would "beings of energy and light" need a spaceship to traverse the vast oceans of space, and if so, would they need, say, carbon based shells to build these spaceships for them?

The electric thruster seems to be more of a conventional thruster, using an electrical control system to more accurately control thrust, rather than a true electrical propulsion system.

I would think a true electrical propulsion system would more swim through space rather than use any type of thruster.

Considering how highly non-conductive space is, I would think that there are tremendous voltage potentials out there, gadzillions of volts waiting to be utilized. The advantages would be tremendous.

Love the new background the site developers have came up with.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join