It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NAVY Space Command Uncovered

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Originally posted by Exuberant1

But if you were properly equipped, you would see beams rising up to meet with various satellites, some going to the moon, some even further - the beams which meet satellites are probably not from an observatory.

Properly aided, your eyes would see something like this:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ffb54d5692a2.jpg[/atsimg]

Hmm, part five of Moon Rising, at about 2:10 into it, they talk about, and show, some image anomalies that appear to be strikingly similar to the one you posted.

www.youtube.com...

Just seems curiously similar to me.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
awesome

thanx Zorgon

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Hey that is pretty cool stuff! I have a question...maybe i missed something, but what is the point of tether technology? could someone either give me a site to look at or a brief explanation of what it is used for. or why a tether instead of a normal sattelite. please and thanks.

s&f zorgon...Love and Light~ Ronco

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon
"It is our contention that the US NAVY is in charge despite the existence of the USAF Space Command, just like in Star Trek it is the NAVY that commands the space fleet..."

I saw all this stuff on OPB(Public Broadcasting) a couple of weeks ago.
Army, AirForce, Navy & Marines all have some kind of space program and space projects going on. The AirForce and Navy just have more than the others is all. Just because you see Navy Space Command in the credits does not mean the Navy is in charge of all space based activities like in Star Trek.
The USJFC & JSIC calls the shots right now in the U.S. on land and in space. Not only is this command made up of Army, Navy, AirForce & Marines but the person in charge right now is a marine.
Star Trek is not a documentary it is just a show for entertainment.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Kudos to you zorgon! Fascinating information, great work!

Your presentation is convincing to say the least, I have no doubt you are 100% correct. Star and Flag!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da640f62680a.gif[/atsimg]

The origins and purpose of this patch remain obscure. The green figure holding the sword (or dagger) wears the cloak-and dagger garb often associated with black projects. There is a star in the northern hemisphere under the letter "S" and another red star in the American Southwest. The red star might refer to an operating location, but the patch provides no real clue as to where it might be. The Southwest is home to numerous classified units. Air Force Space Command in Colorado; Kirtland Air Force Base in New Mexico; White Sands, New Mexico; Groom Lake, Nevada; and the Tonopah Test Range are all possibilities, and there are many more.

The words "A Lifetime of Silence" no doubt refer to the fact that members of this unit or project cannot speak about what they do. The image of a "Green Door" is also obscure. Military intelligence officers have a tradition of working behind locked green vault doors, but the symbol is widely used in popular culture to designate an inaccessible place.

In Mary E. Wilkins-Freeman's 1917 novel The Green Door, a young girl named Letitia longs to open a mysterious little green door in her house, but her aunt forbids it with the words "It is not best for you, my dear." The 1956 hit song "Green Door" is about a man who couldn't get into a party raging behind a green door.
abovetopsecret
www.naderlibrary.com...

[edit on 15-8-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Great investigative work Zorgon. As usual, your thread does not disappoint. Now I know how I will be spending a good part of my Saturday afternoon...reading through all of this. S&F

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I'd like to know who the customers are...

The Alternate Space Control Center missions include operational direction of the entire global Space Surveillance Network for Commander-in-Chief Space (CINCSPACE). The Center also detects, tracks, identifies, and catalogs all manmade objects in space and provides ephemerides on these objects to about 1,000 customers; and monitors the space environment and informs owners and operators of U.S. and allied space systems of potential threat to their assets by continuous liaison with the systems' operations centers.

www.au.af.mil...

which customers are wanting to keep track of stuff in space?

I'm curious to know. Does anyone know who they are?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Zorgon,

You have out done yourself this time! What a massive overload of information! I am going to be sifting through all of this for quite some time. Thank you!

kroms33

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

zorgon, you are onto something, that's for sure.

Unfortuanately, you've only got the tip of the iceberg here with this, it goes a lot further.

Are you ready to delve into the rabbit hole?

I'm going to give you a few tidbits, and let you explore them on your own.

I just don't have the time to write it all out right now.

United Nations Security Council : U.N.

...and...

United Nations Space Command : Halo

Mix that into what you already have going and get back to me via U2U.

I think you should ask a Moderator to move this thread to Military/Government Projects.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Thanks to the NAVY TiPS experiment, it seems that we may now have available a cost effective and efficient method of moving space junk and old satellites.

The tether is about four kilometers long, and when fitted with a conductive wire and an electron gun, the satellite can move up or down in orbit. This is especially valuable to dead satellites, he said.

Wilhelm said that if a dead satellite needed to be moved out of orbit, it simply could deploy a tether and something as small as a two pound weight. After completing the electrical circuit, the space junk can be moved out of orbit.

According to NASA, the tether system "has the potential to provide a near-propellantless propulsive capability to upper stages." Using the earths magnetic field, the charged particles in the tether can move the satellite.

"It's cheaper and simpler," Wilhelm said. "A satellite could be totally dead and could still do it."

"Something as Small as a Two pound weight..."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4bd33ffad7d3.jpg[/atsimg]

There is also the possibility that lasers - such as those from the SELENE program - could be used to push the ends of a space tether, amplifying the Momentum-exchange aspect of the propulsion test being conducted by the NAVY. Momentum-exchange is also known passive-propulsion.

Momentum-exchange tethers (nonconductive tethers representing passive propulsion). They allow momentum to be transferred between objects in space, such as two spacecraft (tethers may redistribute momentum of a system from one body to another, but overall momentum is always conserved). The principle is based on the gravity gradient force.

Two objects, separated by a distance but tied together by a tether, are "pulled" apart by the gravity gradient force [this causes vertical (radial) alignment between the two objects]. Due to irregularities in the central body's gravitational field, the nearly radially aligned tether system actually librates, or oscillates, in a pendulum-like motion, about the system's center of mass. This swinging motion may be used to raise or lower the orbit of a tandem system without using any propellant.

-directory.eoportal.org...

*There are also certain coatings that can be applied to a tether satellite which would greatly increase the efficiency of the laser to transmit kinetic energy to that satellite - coatings can also be applied that emit High Frequency Gravity Waves when struck with x-ray laser pulses... Think about that (Buzz Aldrin has).

This will be addressed later and more info provided, when we cover the tether formation-flight systems.

For now, here is a listing of some interesting papers with information of Space Tether systems that reveal the versatility and potential of space tethers (.pdf files):

International Space Station Electrodynamic Tether Reboost Study
- This one Deserves an image:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ba1781b2a3ec.jpg[/atsimg]

Electrodynamic Tethers for Reboost of the International Space Station and Spacecraft Propulsion

Mission Analysis of Spinning Systems for Transfers from Low Orbits to Geostationary

Propulsive Small Expendable Deployer System Experiment (from the AIAA Journal of Spacecraft and Rockets)

Future Application of Electrodynamic Tethers for Propulsion

Conceptual Design Issues of a Spinning Tether Orbital Transfer System

Propulsion and Power from a Rotating Electrodynamic Tether at Jupiter

Don't all download them at once.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

The patch you show has nothing to do with space it would be a patch for military intelligence. Another Way of saying spy's. In the patch what your seeing is a ninja like character what were ninjas spy's and assassins. As for the the mention of the green door. 'That phrase has long been used to refer to intelligence units in the military often housed in spaces with a green door to denote the sensitivity of the unit and to alert individuals who did not hold appropriate clearances not to enter those spaces.

Id also say this isn't a unit insignia more like a special patch worn by a particular unit.The problem is there are thousands of patches that can be worn on a uniform so tracking it down could be difficult,especially since patches can designate an exercises a particular mos or even an award given for duties performed especially if it was classified. My first guess is its probably fake however but who knows.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

ZORGON.............WOW...

This is what ATS is all about, this is top stuff here my friend!

I am curious as to if you will be furthering your theory on "non-terrestrial officers", specifically where are they stationed and what they do in respect to service on any secret spacecraft and what "secret space fleet" craft they are on. You are slowly connecting the dots my friend, I will definitely keep up with this thread.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Thanks again Zorgon. This information came at a serious time and supports my position in an ongoing family argument (feud).

I only woke up in the last year and have found it will take a long time to soak up all that is available.

So much is in plain sight.

0CD

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Thanks for the comments, I am of the mind to think that it does have to do with all black projects; NAVY Space Command.

It is my opinion, and as Zorgon points out that U.S. Military man "U.F.O's". As the secret astronauts were about thier business, behind the green door.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
There were a lot of interesting things going on under USAP, Dept. of Navy

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chovy
Nice job zorgon. Maybe some of those triangles people
see in the sky are part of the navy space command.

Yes! Exactly right. We have successfully reverse engineered
the Triangle Starship design and built a few for the U.S. Navy
Space Command.
It's easy to see it changing to Starfleet Command based out
of the San Francisco area. -The Presidio of San Francisco -
It's sure is large enough. Check out Wiki map of it!

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
Probably not related but....I used to wonder why on some shuttle missions there have been former Navy Seals members..... odd to me because I assumed that it was either Air Force pilots, teachers or Dr.'s of some kind but now I'm thinking these guys were part of the Navy Space Command maybe?

I am glad you asked that
though I can already hear IgnoreThe Facts groan...

First a list of non secret NAVY astronauts (and no I don't have a list of the others.. Gary McKinnon had that and you see what kind of brown smelly stuff he is in
)

Astronauts: Chronology of Space Missions Involving U.S. Navy and Marine Corps Crew Members, 1961- April 1981.

www.history.navy.mil...

Numerous Space Shuttle missions after STS-1 have included U.S Navy and Marine Corps crew members. A list of these missions, including the names of crew members, through November 1995, is available from the Naval Historical Center's Aviation History Branch publication, United States Naval Aviation 1910-1995.

Its a LONG list (PDF) Naval Space History for public consumption

www.history.navy.mil...

COL John Glenn, USMC (RET) returned to space on shuttle mission STS-95.
spaceflight.nasa.gov...

Military Missions of the Space Shuttle

The first military Shuttle mission was launched from Pad 39A at 1500Z on 27 June 1982. Military space missions also accounted for part or all of 14 out of 37 Shuttle flights launched from the Cape between August 1984 and July 1992. While many details of those missions are not releasable, some features of Shuttle payload ground processing operations and range support requirements can be summarized for what might be termed a "typical" military space mission.

SOURCE: Global Security
www.globalsecurity.org...

A military space shuttle would have been the military equivalent of NASA's space shuttle. Many experts believe that it is extremely unlikely that NASA, the United States Department of Defense or any other Federal agency could keep the existence of such a spacecraft secret, given the official knowledge that stated extensive technical support and launching establishment would be necessary to fly it.

It should however be noted that, early in the design phase of what eventually became the Space Shuttle, there were plans for the U.S. military to purchase some of the vehicles for its own purposes (mainly the servicing and crewing of proposed 'surveillance space stations'). The design requirements that thus emerged (in particular, the need for a longer-range glide capability, enabling the shuttle to land at specific U.S. Air Force bases), affected the eventual design of the vehicle, increasing its complexity. However, none of these 'Blue Shuttles' were ever built, and the U.S. military turned to increasingly sophisticated unmanned satellites as a more viable alternative.

Regular space shuttles have on occasion carried out missions for the military. It is noteworthy that NASA and the DoD agreed on delivering Discovery to Vandenberg AFB, first in May 1985 and then in September of that year. Discovery would have been dedicated for military and civilian flights from Vandenbergs SLC-6 launch complex. The schedule slipped until the Challenger Accident in January 1986. In the wake of Challenger, on December 26, 1989 the Space Shuttle Program at Vandenberg was terminated by the USAF.

Military Shuttle flights were conducted from Kennedy Space Center in Florida, the last dedicated mission being STS-53 in late 1992, deploying a military SDS B-3 communication satellite. Some military payloads have been flown on regular civilian Shuttle missions afterwards.

The Soviet Buran space shuttle was designed with military applications in mind as well. One of the main reasons for its creation was to counter the perceived military advantage that the NASA space shuttle gave the USA. On the first launch of Buran's energia booster the military Polyus satellite was launched.

SOURCE: Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org...

Well, while secret launches from many sites in the world are possible, hiding a secret shuttle launch would be difficult
(though not impossible)

But lets look at the missions that, while launched in public view, were in fact secret missions...

The crew was completely US Military on these missions...

DoD Mission Patch

STS-51C - January 24, 1985

First mission dedicated to Department of Defense. U.S. Air Force Inertial Upper Stage (IUS) booster deployed and met mission objectives. This mission's accomplishments are classified due to the nature of the work done. The shuttle deployed a single satellite, 1985-010B (USA-8).

According to Aviation Week, STS-51-C launched a secret, Magnum ELINT (ELectronic INTtelligence) gathering satellite into geosynchronous orbit. An identical one was also launched by STS-33 and STS-38.

Also according to Aviation Week, the shuttle initially entered a 204 km x 519 km orbit at an inclination of 28.45 deg to the equator. It then executed three OMS (orbital maneuvering system) burns, the last on orbit #4. The first burn is to circularize the orbit at 519 km.

The satellite was deployed on the 7th orbit and then ignited its IUS rocket at the ascending node of the 8th orbit, to place it in a geo-synchronous transfer orbit.

The classified payload was deployed successfully and boosted into its operating orbit by an Inertial Upper Stage (IUS) booster according to an Air Force announcement.

en.wikipedia.org...

STS-51C: Classified DoD Mission

Mission: Department of Defense
Space Shuttle: Discovery
Launch Pad: 39A
Launch Weight: 250,891 pounds
Launched: January 24, 1985 at 2:50:00 p.m. EST
Landing Site: Kennedy Space Center, Florida
Landing: January 27, 1985 at 4:23:23 p.m. EST
Landing Weight: Classified
Runway: 15
Rollout Distance: 7,352 feet
Rollout Time: 50 seconds
Revolution: 49
Mission Duration: 3 days, 1 hour, 33 minutes, 23 seconds
Orbit Altitude: 220 nautical miles
Orbit Inclination: 28.5 degrees
Miles Traveled: 1.3 million

CREW MEMBERS

I will list the others and then link to my data page as this set is graphic intensive...

STS-51J - October 7, 1985

STS-27 - December 2, 1988

STS-28 - August 8, 1989

STS-33 - November 22, 1989

STS-36 - February 28, 1990

STS-38 - November 15, 1990

STS-39 - April 28, 1991

STS-44 - November 24, 1991

STS-53 - December 2, 1992

STS 53 was the last shuttle mission COMPLETELY dedicated to the Department of Defense... Some of the mission details are still classified today

Here is a huge satellite deployed by STS 44

STS 36 deployed the Infamous MISTY Stealth satellite that was supposedly destroyed after deployment but amateurs tracked it after. The whole thing was an embarrassment to the Pentagon as the scientists who developed it filed a public patent.

This project also ties in with Bigelow Aerospace and was the post that 'loosened' Ignorethefacts

MISTY employed an inflatable shield, similar o Robert's Genesis modules currently in Orbit

The only tie in for this NAVY thread is the astronauts...

I will do another thread tonight on the Air Force Space Command

MISTY data and more on the DoD Missions
Military Missions Aboard the Space Shuttle - Pegasus

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Hope that answers your question

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
awsome post Zorgon!!!!!!

they do have quite a program going!!!

they dont share much!!!,,, except the dots that put the truth to it,,,,!!!!!

good work!!!!!!!!

huggies

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AKARoncowhat is the point of tether technology?

A 'tether' in this case more correctly an 'electrodynamic tether' is simply a long copper wire (miles long - 12 miles on STS 75) that you drag throught the ionosphere and earth's magnetic field at orbital velocity approx 17,500 mph to collect free electrons...

STS 75 failed because it collected more than NASA scientist anticipated and they forgot to add a circuit breaker
A point they were repeatedly chastised for in the investigation report

If you collect free electricity you can then use a laser to beam power to another space craft, or to Earth, or use that power to power a space station like the ISS

SEE HERE FOR DETAILS

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I think people want to believe that this is the same Space Command that flies starships within and possibly beyond the solar system. That they send astronauts to bases on the moon and mars and perhaps enlist beings from other planets.

When all this only points to everyone involved in launching the latest spy satellites or laser or kinetic or railgun satellites. Pretty boring.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join