It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NAVY Space Command Uncovered

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I know my brain works in wonderous ways as you should know by now Zorgon but I always look at my experiences and try to make connections usually I am backwards or late but hey..

I had mentioned Electromagnetic Waves earlier and goodness if you look you find things like the United Nations Space Command Marine Corps but then it leads to Halo a game what the...

I found this which might be only interesting to me but I know my friends/Aliens use Frequencies and while looking I found this that mentioned Electromagnetic Waves

www.fas.org...

Also I had written one time about the Navy would need to use low frequency wave lengths to pick up Alien activity under our waters.

I know get off the Alien crap already but I'm telling you it's all connected in my eyes.

Anytime you feel a need to tell me to leave your thread just u2u me

[edit on 19-8-2009 by observe50]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Thought this interesting.

In a thread titled It's Quiet---a little to quiet a member by the name of hazelnut wrote this:

Russia and US Forces retake missing Nukes from rogue CIA Terrorist.
It mentions Russian Naval Forces working with/in cooperation with the United States Naval Space Command.

I checked it out. Same poster went on to say:

"Seriously, I used to read that site and get all worked up, like why is no one paying attention to these horror stories. Then I grew up and came to ATS, found out that members think its full of baloney. It has a purpose though, it does come in handy when its quiet, too quiet."

The articale was by Sorcha Faal. Apparently a less than erudite author and story source.

Just my .02¢ Regards. . . KK

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

No problem
That looks like a good match
The problem is that Trevor Paglin does not provide sources for the patches. Some we know to be real, some are most likely fakes... I wish these guys would give details to confirm

More about this patch...it is real. The patch was mailed by an annoymous source to Paglen; author of Blank Spots On The Map: The Dark Geography of the Pentagon's Secret World . This particular patch is not part of his book...it surfaced in August this year, mailed from Fort Mead, MD.

Aside from the latin phrase "All your base are belong to us" which is quite the implication...there is still much to be dechiphered.

Dwayne Day (Space Review) has some interesting takes on it. More about Dwayne Day

Dragons are often symbolic of SIGINT payloads...
The golden on the wings of the dragon symbolize large gold foil covered dish antenmae of SIGINT spacecraft.

I see gold around the dragons neck...possible another creature draped about, and off to the left of the bottom of the neck, at the beginning of the red arrow, a very distinct object. What is that object?

The red arrow, consistent with a Molniya orbit...
The stars represent a constellation of spacecraft (most likely).

The lone star seems to be the object of the arrow. ?

The red star in Asia? The viper lunging at the Dragon?
Still working on that.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d8edce564c06.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 19-8-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Thanks kinda kurios,

I have been off all week it looks like.... I'll chuck it off to me being on a busy vacation last week and needing a vacation to get over that vacation.

I usually am on a parallel wave length and give myself a headache at times...like now.

It seems I am either behind times or ahead of times never in the right place at the right time as they say.

I also get easily side tracked when I try or I see a somewhat connection with Military and Alien activities. I do have to try and let out the Alien part because for the most part people aren't there yet.

I was looking at the following site:

www.fas.org...

it's old stuff but hey sometimes you get tidbits from old stuff.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
A few months ago I was in a land where Dragons are believed to be real and to this day protect Temples

Thee Badge is thought provoking

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Yes I get distracted by trying to make a living and the other annoyances in life.

I'd reallly like to be a professional Rocking Chair Instructor, they work from 12 - 1 with a 1 hour lunch break and receive two 6 months paid vacations annually.

That is a great site, I had posted this on Pg3. It is the one that started it all for me.
www.fas.org...

Oh and the obligatory Praise to Zorgon.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The Dragon as I understand it means....A most Valient Defender of Treasure.

The Globe I would think would be a little clearer in land mass can't make it out and the Red arrow pointing to the one Star hmmmmm

KK, I missed it on page 3, sorry.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by observe50]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Somamech

Yes it sure is. Interesting that the dragon fully covers the earth. Yes, very asute observation on your part!

Zorgon...were you aware this thread has been picked up by the
SanFranciso Examiner ?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Thought this interesting.
Russia and US Forces retake missing Nukes from rogue CIA Terrorist.

Dang it.... you mean this one?

Russian And US Forces Retake Missing Nukes From Rogue CIA “Terrorists”
By: Sorcha Faal

Too bad... only three references to that and the other two are just copies. Unfortunately few consider Sorcha Faal a 'reliable' source
Now looking at this opening line...

A most disturbing report has been delivered to President Medvedev today wherein Defense Minister Anatoly Serdyukov is reporting that Russian Naval Forces, working in “cooperation” with the United States Navy Space Command , have “retaken” the Finnish Defense Forces vessel Arctic Sea that had been “hijacked” by what these reports are labeling....

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

I would say that Sorcha Faal
and the Examiner are reading this thread...

Seems Pandora's box has a wide crack in it...

[edit on 19-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
www.examiner.com... have lifted all of Zorgon's work

I hope they have offered to pay up some royalty's in their advertising...

But we can see what is going on here...this thread could become DE-Railed through in-nane discussion about nothing whilst the real topic is at large

That's the way I Take it

I've had a few too many moments in the last week to see that any other way

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Somamech
www.examiner.com... have lifted all of Zorgon's work

'Lifted' would be incorrect...

Thanks again to ATS for providing this information. We know that ATS has been bold in making their stand when it comes to acquiring information that IS the business of all human kind.
Thanks for reading,
The Sacramento UFO Examiner

Now about those Royalties

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Excellent stuff, as usual.

Don't know if it's my computer but when I zoomed in on the first Astronaut... the name was clearer...

All the best, Mr. Z
Z

[edit on 19-8-2009 by SkeptiksRegoists]

[edit on 19-8-2009 by SkeptiksRegoists]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hey cool

Its Been a odd week for me with the fact I joined ATS LOL and that Nexus Mag... and a action that happened taken by someone I work for along with something I was told today...thats u2u stuff though

The ebbs and flows hey

Good to know its all going well

Wheres my foil hat LOL

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
"One of the secrecy levels is NOFORN... which means while info might be declassified here, its not meant for outsiders. But then posting such info on an international forum can lead to visits from those nice visitors that talk with a monotone, have no humor, and use black as the preferred aesthetic appeal in apparel.

So best case I point to it and 'viewer beware'
"

NOFORN actually means No Foreign National and is a caveat of a security classification and not a secrecy level. For example you work with the South Koreans on a coconut mission but you don't want them to know that you diverted a shipment of coconuts to your section. Therefore the information is SECRET NOFORN. Vice versa if you want them to know you lable it SECRET RELROK or releaseable to Republic of Korea personnel.
Of course you can google it for yourself.

As for Navy Space Command (NAVSPACECOM)..yeah there is also a Army Space Command as well. SPAWAR too but this has been common knowledge for awhile. I worked with systems designed for the Marine Corp by SPAWAR as a...well another branch of service.

www.globalsecurity.org...

Army, Navy, and Air Force Space commands are under the umbrella of what used to be USSpacecom but now they are STRATCOM or US Strategic Command and that is a unified command (Joint Ops). They have a nice little website too: www.stratcom.mil...

While not Stargate Command by any means, they do important work taking care of GPS, DMSP, and tracking a butt ton of space junk. I've seen the orbital debris field sim and is crazy how much crap is floating around.
Straight from the STRATCOM site.

As for the green door patch? That is just a morale patch.
Here are some other ones..www.usafpatches.com...
The story behind green door though is more crudely rooted in a x rated movie called "Behind the Green Door" but it does apply to certain intel positions who "do not tell what goes on behind the green door".

As for what Navy Space Command does in the realm of UFO's or fleets of spacecraft...dunno.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I have learnt that Boeing have their largest workforce outside USA in Australia according to here:

en.wikipedia.org...

Boeing's presence in Australia is the company’s largest footprint outside the United States. The company’s seven wholly owned subsidiaries are overseen by Boeing Australia Holdings Pty Ltd, which was established in 2002 to consolidate and co-ordinate Boeing’s businesses and operations ‘Down Under’:

www.boeing.com...

Phantom works:

www.boeing.com.au...

"Establishing Phantom Works in Australia expands Boeing’s 80-year relationship with this country by introducing exciting new technology opportunities for both of us," said John Tracy, Boeing senior vice president of Engineering, Operations & Technology and chief technology officer. "It’s also another example of how Boeing is partnering with the best technologists in the world to develop innovative aerospace solutions to meet our customers’ needs."

Hmmm now if they were honest and their customers were honest that story would be more along the lines of this thread

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by there once was a man

Okay got this straightened out...

It seems there was a little mix up here. Your post was zapped because it was thought to be spam as there was no text with the link...

I didn't see that as I always copy the link first before clicking but after it was explained to me by staff I can see how the error was made...

So in the meantime I have collected the data relevant to your excellent link

and a little more...

To Everyone Else...

The link in question was to a very pertinent key link to this thread... and I will admit for just a second
I suspected 'nefarious intent' I did however clear that up before I stuck my foot in it

The link was to the personal website of...

Rear Admiral Patrick D. Moneymaker
Commander Naval Space Command

WEBSITE

The reason it was tagged as spam was because his NAME really is Moneymaker and the link showed as 'moneymaker.com'

Yup easy enough mistake

Couple Items in the resume (which IS in pubic domain)

Rear Admiral Moneymaker again returned to flight instructor duty in 1979 as officer in charge of the VA-122 Weapons Detachment in Fallon, Nev.

He graduated from Navy Flight Weapons School (TOPGUN) in February 1986

Right in my back yard

Rear Admiral Moneymaker served as director for command, control, communications, computers and intelligence systems (J-6) for United States Strategic Command, Offutt Air Force Base, Neb., prior to assuming command of Naval Space Command in February 1997.

From Forbes Profiles

61 Years Old
Patrick D. Moneymaker, 61, has served as a director of Kforce since July 2008. Since July 2008, he has served as President and CEO of Proxy Aviation Systems. He served as the CEO of Kforce Government Holdings, Inc. ('KGH'), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kforce Inc., from September 2006 to July 2008, and also served as a director of Kforce from June 2005 to September 2006. Prior to his role as CEO of KGH, Mr. Moneymaker served as the CEO, Operating Officer and President of Ocean Systems Engineering Corporation ('OSEC'), a privately held company based in Carlsbad, California from October 1998 until OSEC's sale in May 2006. From 1968-1998, Mr. Moneymaker was an officer in the United States Navy, ultimately achieving the rank of Rear Admiral. Prior to rising to the rank of Rear Admiral, he served as Navy Director of Space and Information Warfare and served at U.S. Strategic Command and as commander at the Naval Space Command.

people.forbes.com...

From Reuters

From 1968-1998, Mr. Moneymaker was an officer in the United States Navy, ultimately achieving the rank of Rear Admiral. His service included the premier assignment as leader of the elite Blue Angels flying team.

Pat leaves Kforce to become President and CEO of Proxy Aviation Systems. Founded in December of 2004, Proxy Aviation is a privately funded company developing advanced Unmanned man-optional Aircraft Systems for the requirements of the Department of Defense of Homeland Security and other agencies.

Reuters Jul 29, 2008
www.reuters.com...

So ummm why does Homeland Security need unmanned drones?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by there once was a man

Now I must say a big thanks to you for this link
I see you just logged in to make that one post

I also found your name interesting

"There once was a man... from Nantucket... That old limerick...

Funny sometimes how things 'happen' but coincidences never sit well with me... so... I had to look...

Naval Facility Nantucket
www.cus.navy.mil...

Naval Facility Nantucket was commissioned 1 August 1955 and was located at Tom Never’s Head, the southernmost tip of the island, approximately twelve miles from the town of Nantucket, Massachusetts. The island, fifteen miles long and four miles wide, is surrounded by eighty-eight miles of sandy beaches. The Gulf Stream and encircling ocean modify the climate, producing warmer winters and cooler summers, and which combined with quaintness and charm, make the island a tourist mecca with a summer population of 30,000. The NAVFAC operated for twenty-one years and was decommissioned 30 June 1976.

However the Unit is alive and well..

Commander, Undersea Surveillance
IUSS Headquarters Staff

www.cus.navy.mil...

Oh yes Pandora's box is cracked WIDE open

Or it could mean nothing

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I was looking at patches from this site

www.thefind.com...=1&local=0

On page 13 is the only page I found that had a patch with a Dragon and it dealt with Diesel Submarine SS293 USS Dragonet.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
That is a great site, I had posted this on Pg3. It is the one that started it all for me.
www.fas.org...

Yes you did... but you know how it goes with big threads full of info..

Now let me point out something

The cover... Says Vision for 2020 right?

Notice Anything?

Remember Secret Shuttle Mission STS-44?

STS-44 was Space Transportation System (NASA Space Shuttle) mission, launched November 24, 1991. It was a U.S. Department of Defense space mission.

Look Familiar?

So the Vision for 2020 has been orbiting since 1991

Just had to add one that Exuberant1 posted earlier from that same document

I mean just look at the target... talk about 'in your face'

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

This is either made up or again someone's morale patch. "All your bases are servant to us" is like the whole All your bases are belong to us thing.

It could either a U-2 Dragonlady morale or maybe a Air Command and Cotnrol Patch.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join