reply to post by redhatty
Is this sort of attitude (exemplified in your posts) the REAL issue here ?
Is this attitude what's behind all the fussing and wailing ?
YOUR tax dollars ! Wow ! YOUR tax dollars.
Are you honest enough to tell the world how many dollars you pay in tax ?
Or will you exaggerate ?
Do you want to form a country of your own, with YOUR tax dollars ?
Do you have a written guarantee that you have ALWAYS paid tax and always WILL ?
Like most who post in here, will you claim you own your own business (why not make it ten ?) and pay your own and 'your employees' health insurance
AND donate to seventy-hundred charities AND rush out at midnight every night to feed the poor, etc. thereby justifying your not wishing for one cent
of YOUR tax dollars to go towards nationalised health care ?
Do you have signed affidavits to prove that you have NEVER
* driven while under influence of alcohol
* never cost the nation a cent
* never partaken of any substance whatsoever which had the potential to become addictive
* never stolen one red cent in your ENTIRE LIFE
* never been charged on a misdemeanor
* never received ANY form of assistance from a public hospital for which you did not pay
What sanctimonious, penny-pinching, mean, stingy, self-righteous, holier than thou posts your appear to be.
Do you go to church three times a week ? Just curious
[edit on 15-8-2009 by St Vaast]