It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally, I introduce myself!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

I have been reading these forums for atleast 6 months, and it's been only 2-3 months since I've registered.
I have made a couple of threads but nothing really important.

I am not here for conspiracy theories(Although, some of them are pretty interesting!), I am mainly here for Cryptozoology, Aliens, Gov't facilities, Paranormal, and some of ATS'ers' stories.

I don't like people who post useless replies such as " Wow this must've been scary as &^!#. 2 line XD "

But I like constructive posts who gives a good source of information, or atleast try to.

I am NOT interested in religion, because all of those threads tends to end up with an argument war.

I do believe the government is hiding things from us, and I wish to provide some facts with you.

Deep Thoughts

[edit on 15-8-2009 by Deep Thoughts]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Welcome.... I look forward to reading your posts, as I share your common interests in these forums

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by tmayhew01

Thank you....I should of put a GnR song title as my thread title I might got more attention....like this military guy

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
" Wow this must've been scary as &^!#. 2 line XD "

Welcome.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deep Thoughts
reply to post by tmayhew01

Thank you....I should of put a GnR song title as my thread title I might got more attention....like this military guy

Perhaps you should have !

I saw that "military guy" introduce himself and then couldn't believe the number of people responding and almost falling over themselves in welcoming him ... and as far as i could see there was nothing particularly special or impressive about his introductory post.

Many people, such as yourself, introduce themselves with an opening post but responses usually fizzle out after half a dozen ... and yet, here's this "military guy" being flagged left, right and centre ... amazing !

Anyway, what the heck ... welcome ..and here's a flag & star for YOU.

Will be interesting to see if you get just as many responses, too !

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I see the "military guy" and his "intro" have received 39 flags so far compared to your 3.

I'm still confused as to why he's become the "flavour of the day" !

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Welcome.... I look forward to reading your posts, as I share your common interests in these forums

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Deep Thoughts

Jack Handey? Is that you?

Some will understand that.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

Lol, I searched for him on wikipedia.....

No, I'm pretty sure that ain't me lol...

new topics

top topics

join