It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maine TV Station Airs Report on National Guard and Flu Pandemic Riots

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

WMTW, a television station in Portland, Maine, owned by Hearst, has produced a slick propaganda piece as part of an emerging effort to stampede people into submitting to a toxic and cancer virus flu vaccine this autumn. featured stories Maine TV Station Airs Report on National Guard and Flu Pandemic Riots WMTW report on desperate citizens rioting to get their soft kill eugenics vaccine. On Thursday, Paul Joseph Watson reported on a National Guard “riot scenario” exercise conducted at Oxford Hills Comprehensive High School in Paris, Maine. The school was chosen as a distribution site for the H1N1 flu vaccine by state officials. “The National Guardsmen will take on the roles of panicked citizens and military police and practice what they would do, such as using tear gas, in the case of a riot,” the Sun Journal reported on August 13.

this pisses me off. don't take the shots! Don't Submit to their tyranny, and NEVER EVER give up tour rights. 2+2=4 and don't let any one tell you other wise!

www.infowars.com...

[edit on 15-8-2009 by Vinveezy]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Do you have any source to cite to, any links, any sort of support?

The text you quoted shows that the author was not objective, but was using sensationalist rhetoric to try to sway opinion. Calling the vaccine "toxic and cancer virus flu vaccine" and "soft kill eugenics vaccine" show the author to be seriously biased.

So I'd like to know where you found this quote, and I'd also like to know where the author got his information about soft kill eugenics. Sounds like a load of carp to me...

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiron613
Do you have any source to cite to, any links, any sort of support?

The text you quoted shows that the author was not objective, but was using sensationalist rhetoric to try to sway opinion. Calling the vaccine "toxic and cancer virus flu vaccine" and "soft kill eugenics vaccine" show the author to be seriously biased.

So I'd like to know where you found this quote, and I'd also like to know where the author got his information about soft kill eugenics. Sounds like a load of carp to me...

prisonplanet.tv...
Take it for what its worth.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

sorry

here it is
www.infowars.com...

new topics

top topics

join