It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is part of human genetics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2003 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I have spent a great deal of time thinking about this....what God is etc. and this is what I have come up with.
God is inside every one of us, but will only be revealed if we interpret it in the right way. People think we have to spend our lives pleasing God, but God also tries to please us.
If we have a problem where the solution isn't obvious, we think about it non stop. It practically controlls us sometimes....but when we get busy doing something else the solution just comes to us. Well it is God that causes that. When we spend so long thinking: 'how can I solve this?' Our ''God'' is summoned and it tries non stop to find a solution. Because it is the infinite intelligence, it always comes up with one.

This makes so much sense to me, and I belive that Jesus was someone who understood that and tried to teach people it. I read the bible open mindedly and am able to interpret the stories and things as something that relates to my theory. Im sure other people have heard of it as well.........
If you want to know anything else about it, just ask!

join