It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right click to view image ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I keep seeing people say "right click to view image" in threads where an ATS media image is posted but it has been cropped due to it being too big for the message space.

I'm just wondering why I don't have the option to right click ? Is it browser specific or something ? Do I need a plug-in for it because I have no options to view the full image short of manually opening a new tab for ATS media and searching for the image posters name then looking for the image in question.

Kinda sucks when you want to see an image can't be bothered with this hassle everytime, perhaps when an ATS media image is posted a direct link to it is automatically generated underneath for those of us who don't have the luxury of a simple right click and view ?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

I think they mean to right click the image to view in a separate window (to see the whole image". However, I am not too sure as I have never come across this situation.

I don't think it is a browser issue as most browsers have right-click enabled.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

What browser are you using?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech
I'm just wondering why I don't have the option to right click ? Is it browser specific or something ?

The same 'right click' on your mouse you use to 'save image as" Not sure if that is the same on a Mac

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I think you have to press ctr+click if you have one mouse button, like on a laptop.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
you would have to place you mouse pointer over the image and hit the right button on your mouse if you're using a PC, or hit ctrl + click on a MAC. there should be a menu list that shows up with a few options as to what to do with the image, one being "View Image" or "View Image Location".

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I'm not sure what this right clicking is about, but I know that this works (just an example) :

Click on the picture...

The picture and the link above are two different pictures. The picture and the link below is the same picture. The big picture below is resized with bb-code ([ats=600x450]) in the post.

Click on the picture...

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
You have the option to right click and view image in firefox, not sure if its specific to the browser.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Right Click - View Image is for Firefox users.

Hope that helps

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wormwood Squirm
Right Click - View Image is for Firefox users.

Hope that helps

Thanks, I'm using IE so figured it might be browser specific.

So how about getting something sorted for none firefox users, that makes it easier to view the full image like an auto generated link or the ability to click the picture to view the full image ?

top topics

join