It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hubble deep field like you've never seen it

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by upnorthtrip
Very nice

If you zoom in the orion pic in the center,you will find a giant cigar shaped spaceship.
Maybe is some pooh in the lens

[edit on 14-8-2009 by upnorthtrip]

OMG, yer right!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/5414123ad671aaf2.png[/atsimg]

What is that?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
amazing pics... god I love space...

You can't possibly look at that 2nd pic, at all the galaxies there, and think we are alone...
This universe is beaming with life...

I'm sure at some point, on some planet, people look at the milky way galaxy as just another galaxy in a universe full of them... and I'm sure some know we're here...

awesome post...

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Nice. Now we see how infinite the space is. Yet it is impossible for space to be infinite. If there was a big bang and it took place some billion years ago, it means there was a beginning point. If, in that explosion the matter was scattered out, so it means that having a maximal velocity of speed of light the last remains of matter should be in vicinity of 14bn light years. yet, I declare even that is impossible. According to Einstein an object that has mass if travelling close to speed of light, its mass also increases close to infinity. I guess that, if universe is expanding the furthest objects should travel away even faster as they are tied less gravitationally to the object behind them. In an explsion if 2 objects travel nearby their vectors of direction will be slightly different because explosion starts from a point. In such an explosion, like the big bang 2 objects travelling nearby and having gravitational fields ,yet different direction vectors ,must be hampering each other- meaning reducing their speed. So those objects that trvael further and are more scattered will have less gravitational effects of the objects nearby. This is just my guess.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
My another guess is that the closer the galaxy or star is , the more distorted its trajectory is when flying away due to expansion of the space. The closest galaxies that are interwined with gravitational fields of other galaxies must also veer away from ideal straight line of vector. The further the object the straighter the line it travels. Just my guess. Does Bose -Einstein condensate contradict it?

[edit on 15-8-2009 by Advancedboy]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
According to Advancedboy, we will never travel in time. For a simple reason,although time is tied to space, and the object travelling is tied to both of these- yet time is not measurable in mass. Only an object that has mass is substantial for people to do time travelling. If there was a chance to travel in time, we could travel back to the past and increase the total mass of the Universe, which is again against the laws of physics. Time( according to advancedboy) measures the change of speed or speed of processes that can be affected by gravity. So the mass density will have an effect on time. yet time itself has no mass, and thus can not be physically directed to any of 3 axis of direction. So , time itself is speed of changes or processes, and one can not travel in speed of processes having itself a speed of velocity, because speed of changes of processes does not have physical coordinates of location on any axis. An object that has no location, can not travel. Period.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
very nice pics, how did you get these?
second line safe

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
S&F Awesome pics! At first I was kinda disappointed with the Orion shot, then I looked at the other, expecting it to be the wide field shot I'm sure all who are interested have seen. Nope, totally awesome!

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
These have been around for quite a while from what I can remember. Even in a kind of panoramic set. Still very interesting though!

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaTier

All right guys... whats the object in THIS frame???

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d67b6cd0443.jpg[/atsimg]

And the object

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/75e3f1b9d18f.png[/atsimg]

A closer zoomed in look

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8f288cac0a40.png[/atsimg]

To me, it looks like a HUGE triangular UFO, with light from a nearby source reflecting from its surface.

Reasons for the line of thought

1) All natural objects in deep space tend to be circular or elliptical, as are other objects in the frame.

2) This seems too precisely triangular.

A gargantuan mothership, maybe?

What do you guys think?

Edited to add: Looks like a HUGE boomerang with rounded edges....

[edit on 15-8-2009 by Charismagic]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

I think UFO's bigger than solar systems dont exist.

Do you realize the scale?

[edit on 15-8-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Wow!
Glad to see you got this post going.
I tried it a couple a days ago and it got shut down.

I'm really glad you're bringing this to peoples attention.

beautiful wonderful shots huh!

Like many have said, there's no way to look at these photos, IMO, and believe we are alone in the universe.

Peace!

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by upnorthtrip

LOL! I saw it as well - when you zoom all the way in, you can't miss it.
Could be a UFO, or possibly more "space junk".

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Some reason I get the feeling these images are fake.... totally fake.

Here is a good example... I found two stars with the SAME EXACT rays. They are in two different locations.

What are the chances that both of these stars would have exact identical rays? One star is slightly rotated, but you can see dark areas in the smaller rays that match exactly, to the T.

Almost like they just computer generated the image and released it..

If it's real, cool. But I get this feeling they are faked...

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
wow, i really am appalled at the lack of knowledge found in this thread...

THERE ARE NO SPACESHIPS IN ANY OF THESE PHOTOS!!

as for the "cigar-like" one, all it is is a star with a dust cloud (or something similar) around it, captured at a particular angle from the camera, with the black part simply being a shadow...

anyway, do you guys think they make spaceships larger than GALAXIES??? think about it!

...these aren't just solar systems, as someone mentioned - these are galaxies upon galaxies, with only a few stars in view that were "close" to the camera...

i'm sorry, but i thought we all knew this sort of stuff.

i'm not saying giant spaceships can't exist - i'm just saying that, well, try to learn more about the natural aspects of space in the first place before making the rest of us look like we really are wearing tin-foil hats.......

Originally posted by Copernicus

reply to post by xynephadyn

I think UFO's bigger than solar systems dont exist.

Do you realize the scale?

i agree, i don't think they realize the magnitude of these photos at all...

and i don't think you could even see a solar system because they're so "small" compared to the rest of the photo

[edit on 15-8-2009 by adrenochrome]

BY THE WAY, i was so distracted by the ignorance in the thread that i totally forgot to say how beautiful these pictures really are, and i agree with the others that ask how could one possibly think we're all alone with those enormous odds of life being out there!!

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Charismagic

you can't see that it's obviously a GALAXY?!!!

sheesh... gargantuan triangular mothership?!!

no wonder people call us conspiracy nuts...

please, Internos, Phage, SOMEONE, care to take this?!

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by upnorthtrip
Very nice

If you zoom in the orion pic in the center,you will find a giant cigar shaped spaceship.
Maybe is some pooh in the lens

[edit on 14-8-2009 by upnorthtrip]

I actually pissed myself laughing

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Amazing photos... makes you think as to what else is out there to discover.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
If those are ufo's you do realize they would be the size of our entire milky way. Just thought I would wake you up a little, I mean I am sure the aliens are good and everything, however I don't think they would need or make a ship that large. (lol)

[edit on 15-8-2009 by Mr_XIM]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

You're just saying that because you're part of the Great Coverup.

I, for one, welcome our new galaxy-sized overlords.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
These images are beautiful!

Hubble is an amazing telescope.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join