It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

February Aussie bushfires related to 9/11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

what do you think? australia is incredibly fascist these days, and Kevin Rudd was quick to label the acts mass murder.

they also claim many of the fires were deliberately lit, however few people have been punished, and those that were only lightly.

Parliament was also suspended during the fires. Do you think this was a test for how Australians would react to martial law? And also, are the motives similar to the motives for the American elite to plant the 9/11 attacks?

[edit on 14-8-2009 by Donnie Darko]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I did make some posts regarding these bushfires back when they happened. There were deffinately some very suspicious things about them. There was a lot of hate propped up to a man they labeld mentally ill, social networking sights promoted this hate and eventualy by court order they were orderd to close it down. The man never showed up for the first hearing and nothing in the media was mentioned about it again.

I remember listening to the news, a women being interviewed mentioned the water supply had been cut off to their town - I found this very strange. Other stuff like mobilizing military for logistics and not being able to access a town to save people just because they dont know the risks of a fire cutting them off...

I will refrain from theorizing but, it is still suspicious

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
en.wikipedia.org...

what do you think? australia is incredibly fascist these days, and Kevin Rudd was quick to label the acts mass murder.

they also claim many of the fires were deliberately lit, however few people have been punished, and those that were only lightly.

Parliament was also suspended during the fires. Do you think this was a test for how Australians would react to martial law? And also, are the motives similar to the motives for the American elite to plant the 9/11 attacks?

Huh ?

If some arsonist lights a fire deliberately, and it KILLS a whole lot of people, that is murder. It was premeditated, deliberate, and it led directly to death. That equals murder..

So if fires were deliberately lit, (say evidence is found) but you cannot actually catch anyone, how do you punish them ?
And you cannot punish some kid that sets fire to his dad's garden shed for EVERY OTHER fire. So sure, some people get of lightly. But that is justice.

How about a law that every motorist caught speeding, or illegal parking should get the death sentence ? That would be justified because so many people are killed on the roads. Logical, huh ?

Yes Parliament was suspended, to allow politicians to return to their communities (and their families, and try to do something practical to help.
Is that so unreasonable ?

If you were a Politician, and Parliament was sitting, and your family was threatened with a flood, fire, earthquake, tornado, or warfare. Wouldn't you rather be at home, with your own people than at work somewhere interstate ? I sure would.

So what does any of that that have to do with martial law ?
Martial law is only being planned for the US.

Australia has not built hundreds of FEMA prison camps, it has nothing like the Blackwater private army. Americans just assume that whatever happens in the US also applies to every other nation on Earth. It just ain't so.

Next you will be telling us that Rudd has no valid Australian birth certificate, or some other confused nonsense.

Pull yourself together.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Shadow

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
en.wikipedia.org...

Huh ?

If some arsonist lights a fire deliberately, and it KILLS a whole lot of people, that is murder. It was premeditated, deliberate, and it led directly to death. That equals murder..

So if fires were deliberately lit, (say evidence is found) but you cannot actually catch anyone, how do you punish them ?
And you cannot punish some kid that sets fire to his dad's garden shed for EVERY OTHER fire. So sure, some people get of lightly. But that is justice.

How about a law that every motorist caught speeding, or illegal parking should get the death sentence ? That would be justified because so many people are killed on the roads. Logical, huh ?

Yes Parliament was suspended, to allow politicians to return to their communities (and their families, and try to do something practical to help.
Is that so unreasonable ?

If you were a Politician, and Parliament was sitting, and your family was threatened with a flood, fire, earthquake, tornado, or warfare. Wouldn't you rather be at home, with your own people than at work somewhere interstate ? I sure would.

So what does any of that that have to do with martial law ?
Martial law is only being planned for the US.

Australia has not built hundreds of FEMA prison camps, it has nothing like the Blackwater private army. Americans just assume that whatever happens in the US also applies to every other nation on Earth. It just ain't so.

Next you will be telling us that Rudd has no valid Australian birth certificate, or some other confused nonsense.

Pull yourself together.

Um, you didn't get what I was saying. Yes, it is murder. But I find it strange how quick Rudd is to judge, maybe it was murder on the part of HIS regime and he's hiding it by acting outraged?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

In a way martial law was implemented in the areas of the bush fires, nothing to do with the NWO or 9/11 though. It's more to do with keeping looters out and for the safety of those in the area...the rescue crews had enough on their plates without having to go back to areas that they already went through.

If you want to know why the army was called in, have a look into their efforts in places like East Timor. They have the equipment and man power.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

But I find it strange how quick Rudd is to judge, maybe it was murder on the part of HIS regime

Oh ?

So Rudd was responsible for the fires, eh ?

Care to explain that theory of yours in a bit more detail.

[edit on 15/8/2009 by Silver Shadow]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Having been in Victoria at the time, I think we can chalk the severity of this event up to the 47 deg C (120 deg f), 100km/h (60mph), and massive amount of fuel (trees and shrubs).

Even if an arsonist did light the fires, it was all the other factors which turned small fires into raging infernos.

As for the number of people being caught for the arson, the forensic police will have a hell of a time finding al the points of ignition, given that the fires covered 1.1 million acres.

I am not sure it was a test for the introduction of martial law either, seems as though the community did a great deal more for those effected than the authorities, and in a more timely manner. That is not to denegrate the hard work of the emergency authorites, given that they were still fighting some of the fires over a month later.

Rant over...

Respects... Timbo

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Agree 100% Timbo.

I live in Melbourne too, and was right here during all those fires as well.

The the instant thousand dollar cash handouts to fire victims by the Rudd government was just one example of how they did all they reasonably could to help fire victims.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Shadow

But I find it strange how quick Rudd is to judge, maybe it was murder on the part of HIS regime

Oh ?

So Rudd was responsible for the fires, eh ?

Care to explain that theory of yours in a bit more detail.

[edit on 15/8/2009 by Silver Shadow]

Well the Aussie government is infamous for its censorship, and you know what they say, if they burn books, they will burn people.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
And what does censorship have to do with linking these fires to 911, martial law, and the Rudd government ?

Why not answer a question for a change instead of always changing the subject.

Nothing about these fires has ever been censored.

The press always had full access to the fire areas, the fire fighters, fire victims, and reporting was continuous and in depth.
For weeks there was almost nothing else in either the printed or electronic media over here. That is hardly censorship.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Lol ok man you got some paranoia and i like that. but too much is too much ;-P

Sure a lot of bushfires were deliberately lit. we do have people called arsons in this world. yeah they went crazy and the bushfires did too along with the extremly high temperatures down in victoria that summer...

it has nothing to do with martial law. lol.

australia only has like 65,000 army troops in total or something pathetic like that. 65,000 troops to martial law all australia? with police? bah. There aren't enough cops as it is. They keep on leaving the police force.

our prime minister always has a comment on such matters of the going ons in australia. not just rudd, it was john howard before him to.

We like to know what our pm thinks... sometimes...

But he's right it was murder. if youarson and kill people via fire its murder. How do you catch and arsonist? It can be very very very hard. Especially if the whole freakin place is lit up.

Hell some kid saw someone flick a cigerettte on the ground after smoking it, and a fire started. accidental fire starting though but that fire turned massive damn quick due to wind, heat, dry.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
One thing is for sure, If Australian Authorities declared martial law they would have no way of enforcing it in a single state let alone the entire country. Our forces are very limited and perhaps an international force such as the UN would be used ?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Okay, I think this had nothing to do with conspiracy then.

I was just putting the idea in the air.

new topics

top topics

join