It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Man Pleads Guilty to Posing as Obama-Hating White Supremacist on Facebook

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
he watched to much dave chappelle...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

The race card is rediculous.

Congradulations. I wish more people could see the politicians are USING the blacks. Racism would be pretty well dead by now if the "Politically Correct" types weren't always making an issue of it.

My thoughts exactly pretty much Its all a game of deception and trickery and sadly some play right into it. Its the government that wants to keep racism alive and keep people divided, its not the average person that wants to keep it alive. I however, and most my friends see right through it. And as far as real racism like segregation and stuff that has been gone since the 60s. Black people back then actually had something to fight for, but not anymore. I mean that was 50 freaking years ago and some idiotic people are still acting like its the same now as the early 60s! Rediculous.

[edit on by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

I grew up during the age of real racism... I knew Vietnam and the way black soldiers were always walking point. I knew the hatreds of the old south.

I always thought the point man was the safest place to be on patrol. Because on an ambush the goal for the enemy was to get to the center of the patrol then attack. So at that point the point man would be well ahead of the actual attack.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
This woman seems very upset about some white guy leaving racist comments on her youtube channel and all we know it could of been a black man, which is a very good reason to take racist comments with a pinch of salt.

Sticks and stones can break your bones but names can never hurt you

[edit on 14-8-2009 by deadoralive]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadoralive
This woman seems very upset about some white guy leaving racist comments on her youtube channel and all we know it could of been a black man, which is a very good reason to take racist comments with a pinch of salt.

Sticks and stones can break your bones but names can never hurt you

[edit on 14-8-2009 by deadoralive]

Thats normal stuff on youtube. You ever read the comments on there? It seems to be mostly immature kids calling people names and using slurs or calling everything gay or whatever. They are just trolls. I don't doudt that this lady had racist comments, but if she had a video titled "I hate white people" which by the description it seems she did even if thats not exactly what she meant, what did she expect the response would be? She played right into the internet trolls game by posting that video you just posted. Thats what they want!!! They want attention!

I hate the internet, lol.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
I wonder if Mr. Dyron L. Hart is mentally ill?

Why would he do such a thing?

You don't have to be mentally ill to push an agenda.

Pretending to be a white supremacist and making death threats was probably done to inflame racial hatred... or in this case reverse racial hatred. Every group has its' trouble makers.

[edit on 093131p://f14Friday by badgerprints]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
WARNING, LANGUAGE!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles
WARNING, LANGUAGE!!!

wow!!!! I forgot how freaking funny that is. ahahahahahha
. I always thought chappelle was cool because he seems to make fun of everyone equally, and all things that are considered taboo or whatever.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

+ 1

2nd line

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I'm betting there is a lot of this sort of thing going on. It starting to look like a strategy between the white house, the media and community organizers. They're probably telling people at meetings to do this sort of thing. That swastika from the other day was probably put there by a democrat too.

Lets see if the media reports on this....... Who am I kidding?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative

Originally posted by redoubt

I grew up during the age of real racism... I knew Vietnam and the way black soldiers were always walking point. I knew the hatreds of the old south.

I always thought the point man was the safest place to be on patrol. Because on an ambush the goal for the enemy was to get to the center of the patrol then attack. So at that point the point man would be well ahead of the actual attack.

Point man always found Betty first. You wouldn't like her.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join