It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Man Pleads Guilty to Posing as Obama-Hating White Supremacist on Facebook

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

NEW ORLEANS — An African-American man from Mississippi admits posing as a white supremacist to send a death threat across state lines by Facebook.

The U.S. Attorney's Office says 20-year-old Dyron L. Hart of Poplarville pleaded guilty Wednesday in federal court to making a threat in November 2008.

Link

This is really sad.

I'm going to save my comments until i hear others view.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Mind

A fool indeed. Either a self loathing racist who was too afraid of hating another black person, or a troll who wanted to cause a disruptive scene for the purpose of embarrassing non racists haters of Obama.

Either or, I hate people like that.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Mind

This is really sad.

Stupidity and hatred know not of skin tone.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Is this all the information on this story? I'm going to see if I can find anything else on it. Like why would he do this. Maybe to get white supremacist in trouble. Aren't they always looking for trouble anyway?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
my bad just saw the link. oops

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I wonder if Mr. Dyron L. Hart is mentally ill?

Why would he do such a thing?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I knew this was happening, I saw some racist comments on youtube the other day, so I looked on his channel and it was a Black Guy posing as a white supremacist, he had links to his blog and a video diary and stuff, he was one of them "kill all white supremacist" kinda guys. I left some comments exposing him and he blocked me and then closed down his channel. I was gonna mention it here before but I thought it was just a one-off thing so didn't bother.

This really does make us white folk look bad, I wonder to what extent this is happening?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I grew up during the age of real racism... I knew Vietnam and the way black soldiers were always walking point. I knew the hatreds of the old south.

But today ain't yesterday and yesterday could have never imagined today.

The original idea was a colorblind society where race was not at the top of social concern but at the same time, we could still talk about it without fear.

Gene Wilder and Richard Pryor, to me, represented the perfect relationship. We all knew the jokes, we all knew the stereotypes... why not have some fun with them at the same time we dispel them?

Not today. Not at all. No open forum can be held on the issue because the moment the subject comes up, someone is accused of being a racist.

As a well-traveled American, I can also tell you that today's bigots and racists are not always Southern and not always white. But regardless of that, blacks and whites need to set aside this harmful political correctness and speak openly to each other.

In the very end, we have more in common between us than even skin color could separate... all we have to do is to walk away from the ghosts of the past and embrace the hand we can both extend... in the here and now.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
It is called race based intimidation and instigation.

An agent provocateur posts hateful, racist slander all over the public front while posing as a white man. That way all of the race baitors and liberals can point their fingers and say "Look at the unevolved, racist white man."

If you think this is just one isolated case of a young hoodlum behaving foolishly then you are naive and mistaken. There is a campaign on to paint conservative white Americans as bigots, racists and extremists.

Lies and propaganda are everywhere, even if you cant always readily see them for what they are. It appears that this chump is doing what a lot of supposed enlightened leftists are doing, only difference is he got caught.

Straight defamation through acts of treachery. As old as any trick in the book.

What is of greater concern would be, is he acting alone, put up to the task, or even being paid for what he was doing? And is this as wide spread and as common as it would appear to be?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
This is rediculous. What is the point in what he was doing? Does he secretly hate his own people? lol. Does this remind anyone else of the dave chappele black KKK member skit thingy. Its hilarious. lol

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Star for you.

I find it saddening that many people who promote rabid political correctness often fail to realize that all it promotes is an affirmation of the offense.

But it is marketed as just the opposite.... curious that people just 'miss' that.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

More proof of race baiting shills!!!

Check out a thread I started about this crap the other day.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

To quote myself:

Are TPTB going for a race war? Are TPTB attempting to start a race war? Yes they are. It is even evident on ATS through race baiting shills. This is an extension of their efforts to keep us divided. Currently we are divided in the following ways (let me know if I forget any) -Black and White. -Rich and Poor. -Republicans and Democrats. -Liberals and Conservatives. -Socioeconomic classes. -Hispanic and White. -Hispanic and Black. -Police and Civilians. -People and Government. -Pro and anti-war -Christians vs. atheists. -Muslims vs. Jews -abortion One of the strings they are pulling, not only to keep us fighting each other, but also to keep us from fighting them, is race. I will admit that I was once pretty racist as I was raised that way. As a white guy I'm not here to say I'm sorry for who I am, but I was in error. After being shocked by a few people that I thought I already knew what they were, I learned the error of my ways. You cannot classify people based on their race. I thought you could at one time, I was wrong. While you may have suspicions based upon a persons appearance you may find that you are very incorrect. That said, you better learn right now that there are two kinds of people. 1) People who want to be free, and want everyone else to be free with them. 2)Those bent on enslaving as many as they can.(whether they know it or not sheeple fall into this category and are an enemy of freedom) There is a grand distraction coming. They are laying the groundwork now, and for the past several years. The racebaiting is obvious, and now provable by Hal Turner's admission that he worked for the FBI. I don't know exactly how it will unfold or if they will let it go hot. I kinda think they might benefit more from a simmering pot, and not let it get out of control, it is hard to say. 1-Don't participate in it. 2-You better be ready for tsthtf and the entire martial law scenario before it happens if you expect to survive. 3-We have to ignore the MSM, and educate as many as possible as soon as possible or we run the risk of a NWO sponsored race war. TURN OFF THE TV!!!

So yes, you can't imagine the numbers of shills that are doing the exact same thing right now.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

Well, I should refine my question. Is there any reason to believe that this was part of such an effort?

Or are we being a bit hasty? I know it could just be a case of a misguided angry young man.... we have plenty of those across ALL races.....

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

I grew up during the age of real racism... I knew Vietnam and the way black soldiers were always walking point. I knew the hatreds of the old south.

But today ain't yesterday and yesterday could have never imagined today.

The original idea was a colorblind society where race was not at the top of social concern but at the same time, we could still talk about it without fear.

Gene Wilder and Richard Pryor, to me, represented the perfect relationship. We all knew the jokes, we all knew the stereotypes... why not have some fun with them at the same time we dispel them?

Not today. Not at all. No open forum can be held on the issue because the moment the subject comes up, someone is accused of being a racist.

As a well-traveled American, I can also tell you that today's bigots and racists are not always Southern and not always white. But regardless of that, blacks and whites need to set aside this harmful political correctness and speak openly to each other.

In the very end, we have more in common between us than even skin color could separate... all we have to do is to walk away from the ghosts of the past and embrace the hand we can both extend... in the here and now.

Great post. This is what I always say on this site. We don't really live in a time of racism anymore, but sadly it seems a lot of black people want it to still be around so they can blame their problems on "the whiteman". I came from literally one of the worst ghettos in america (east oakland) and I got off my ass and worked hard in legit jobs and made something of myself. No racism holds me back AT ALL. Sure there are some racist people, but stil there are laws that prevent them from not hiring people based on color or sex.

The race card is rediculous.

[edit on by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeasahtheseer
This is rediculous. What is the point in what he was doing? Does he secretly hate his own people? lol. Does this remind anyone else of the dave chappele black KKK member skit thingy. Its hilarious. lol

So you really don't understand this?

Okay, so lets say that you want to demonize a certain group of people. And you want them to get in trouble for something, even if they didn't do it.

So if for example you are an idiot that wants to further divide the country racially, you can pretend to be part of the group you are demonizing and make a racially charged death threat against the President for example.

The black white supremicist thing was one of the funniest things I have ever seen in my life BTW.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Im not saying that only liberals or only African Americans are guilty of doing this, all systems of government look to discredit their opposition by any means available.

It is nothing new. The first step in an information war is to make your enemy seem corrupt, fringe, untrustworthy and irrelavent.

It is finely tuned propaganda and provocation. Make the white conservatives all out to be mouth breathing, hard right racists and the rest of the country (all of us in between moderates) will run away like the wind.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436

Originally posted by jeasahtheseer

So you really don't understand this?

Okay, so lets say that you want to demonize a certain group of people. And you want them to get in trouble for something, even if they didn't do it.

So if for example you are an idiot that wants to further divide the country racially, you can pretend to be part of the group you are demonizing and make a racially charged death threat against the President for example.

The black white supremicist thing was one of the funniest things I have ever seen in my life BTW.

Oh, no I get it. Its race baiting, similar to trolling on forums. I was just joking with that post. A black person posing as a white racist still seems hilarious to me. Atleast hes getting charged with something hopefully. I pretty much posted my real thoughts on the whole race thing in my 2nd post.

[edit on by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by deadoralive

This really does make us white folk look bad, I wonder to what extent this is happening?

I imagine it happens a lot. The hatred goes both ways but seems greater in blacks for whites than the other way around, since it is "Politically Correct " to tell blacks they have a justified reason to hate whites. With the MSM and Congressman constantly playing the race card, I am not surprised it would gave some with a deep hatred ideas.

I hate the way the "Divide and Conquer" methods of the politicians & MSM pits American against American.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

The race card is rediculous.

Congradulations. I wish more people could see the politicians are USING the blacks. Racism would be pretty well dead by now if the "Politically Correct" types weren't always making an issue of it.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Here's my earlier thread on the same subject.

Fake Facebook Account Created To Send Death Threats

Different source.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join