It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Initiating a UFO sighting...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Just did a search and didn't really find any information regarding what one can do it increase their chances of witnessing a UFO first-hand.

Therefore, I am just curious if any ATS users have any suggestions or even proven methods of 'attracting' UFO's. Or also if anybody has links to information on this website or the internet about how to initiate contact it would be greatly appreciated.

Just something that crossed my mind and started to get me thinking....

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Apparantly to summon/request them, you have to do some spiritual stuff.

Like be at peace with yourself and project your thoughts to the spaceships, saying stuff like "I'm not afraid, I want to see you" you also have to show love to them or be loving in your thoughts to get them to appear and you have to wait some time for them to appear (if they do appear that is), if you get good you can make them do stuff for you in the sky like change colour and dance.

This is only what I've read from other users of this method as I don't really have time to stand out in the dark projecting my thoughts for possible ET contact, plus I've seen some freaky stuff in the sky that's inexplainable to me without the summoning so I'm content

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
good info to know, thx...

Just wondering cause I am going camping tonight up in the Colorado Rockies and hopefully I can get a picture of something out of the ordinary... or maybe just some comet debris disguised as a UFO

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tmayhew01

Hey good question (although be careful what you wish for...), there was a great thread with an ATS member setting up an experiment using flashlights and lasers pulsed in signals at the sky. That is one of the main theories on how to attract them. Also it is usually best to be somewhere somewhat remote(from what I hear, I have never tried myself and it is not a proven theory or anything). I can not find that thread for anything though, so if another member knows which one I am talking about feel free to post the link.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

be careful what you wish for...

haha, my luck ill prolly get abducted.... well i guess ill be sure to take a camera so I can document whatever does happen.... if anything

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Good luck, and be sure to bring it to ATS (as well CNN, etc) if it is something good and legit.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Really?

Attract them?

I'd say avoid them at all costs.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

why do you say that?

all the information, or at least the majority that I have come across about UFO's has lead me to believe that they are benevolent

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by tmayhew01
reply to post by badgerprints

why do you say that?

all the information, or at least the majority that I have come across about UFO's has lead me to believe that they are benevolent

Well,
Don't listen to me then but my advice is to avoid them.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
They are quite up in the skies quite frequently.
A scan of the sky might pick up hundreds.

Well the sky at night might see one quarter of the universe.
How much of the atmosphere bound to Earth is limited but
people just happening to pick up a piece of the sky is picking
up unknowns.
Or so it seems.
Then again, agents of the Illuminati and the Tesla ether craft might
be taking many of the photos.
Just a thought.

top topics

join