It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Stewart pwns Glen Beck....again

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by canihavemyvoteback

Wow...that has to be a parody. Can anyone confirm/debunk? If not it does fit the profile.....

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Connector
reply to post by standupamerica32

Here's the latest update I could find. These aren't your local Pontiac dealers or Tex/Mex restaurant with a new special. These are international companies with major buck$ and influence.

response

its the same list from the other day but the sponsors that left have been replaced by sponsors that fill the spots or the sponsors he has already buying more time

Source please!?

response

source is the nielson ratings i could not find the monthly or yearly totals again but here are the daily of the 13th just for example
The Scoreboard: Thursday, August 13
25-54 demographic: (L +SD)

Total day: FNC: 475 | CNN: 166 | MSNBC: 147 | HLN: 119

Prime: FNC: 834 | CNN: 235 | MSNBC: 281 | HLN: 153

5p: 6p: 7p: 8p: 9p: 10p: 11p:
FNC Beck: Baier: Shep: O'Reilly: Hannity: Greta: O'Reilly:
662 502 542 960 821 719 627
CNN Blitzer: Blitzer: Dobbs: Brown: Amanpour: Amanpour: Cooper:
157 166 159 235 235 235 169
MSNBC Matthews: EdShow: Matthews: Olbermann: Maddow: Olbermann: Maddow:
108 157 139 318 284 241 184
HLN Prime: Prime: Issues: Grace: Issues: Grace: Showbiz:
185 131 130 213 128 133 114

higher the number the more viewers

Actually it's this clip which is the problem and it's alittle bit longer then 3secs. Beck switches his opinion 3 times... illustrating the OP. He'll make an outrageous comment, backtrack and then confirm his first comment. To quote Urkel " Did I say that?"

response
thats what he does to get ratings on occasion he has an opinion. yes i know its longer than 3 sec but that really wasn't my point, both sides take short clips and pass it off as the whole story, if you watch the whole rant he gave a reason why he thought he might be but didn't call him one on his show just said he might be i know that's iffy but that's what it is
obama has said quite a few things that makes him sound black pride to the point he seems like he wants black people to be in control of everything but no racist in my opinion he didn't say anything bad about whites just like i have white pride but but don't hate any one group or race in any way

Why would his sponsors have to be shown? He broadcasts his opinion in the media.....it's not hidden. He is his own negative press. Voting with your feet......the base of democracy
[

response

because if they get away with sponsoring a nut job with high ratings then they will do it its all about exposure to the masses

sorry about the xxxxxxes quote thing wasn't working right wanted to keep separated lol

mod edit--insert [more] tags as separators

[edit on 15-8-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Connector

as much of a shill John Stewart is I found that whole scene hilarious,,,,well done stewart
beck is an idologue to the max...i cant stand the guy...

btw, what does this pwns actually mean? i see it everywhere...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join