It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Leviticus 18:22 dilemma

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
Well, I see no referance to homosexuality in the Bible. Do you? Jesju completes the Law, saying: Love eachother! Is there any difference between gay and straight love?

Actually Christ indirectly does make mention that it is a sin, right here:

Mat 19:16-18 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness…

If you are not having sexual relations with your lawfully married spouse (which back in those days was clearly of the opposite sex), then you are committing adultery. Christ had several things to say about adultery, marriage, and divorce, I recommend reading them.

I refer to the post above this one for what was concidered adultary and what is not. Our marital customs today are completely different from what the Jews were doing back in the days. Have you ever been to a Jewish wedding?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
If you are not having sexual relations with your lawfully married spouse (which back in those days was clearly of the opposite sex), then you are committing adultery. Christ had several things to say about adultery, marriage, and divorce, I recommend reading them.

Why do we marry in the first place? We commit ourselves lawfully to raise children. Marriage is for the children it's not in order to have legal sex.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
sorry but a lot do no to understand the law

the law is this : LOVE GOD, HE IS ONE
the curse is : follow whatever rule you want, you are divided,
that's why you have witnesses , you will find proof, because you are not one

The Torah law gets repeated in the Quran as the basic, Quran confirms God as One

Jesus fulfilled the law
every gayhater has to read the original texts, you will never find salvation in
scripture but by love...these are the words of jesus himself.

Love is the law, if you are not one, you steal, always do adultry,
grow up and start to understand the symbols,
what is one can not cheat on itself.
to be one you have to first give freedom to One, to ALL
you have to justify, by forgiveness and repenting.

This is the gospel, and it is love.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by pasttheclouds

Kudos dude. Beautifully said.

Over here in Norway we have a political party called "Kristelig Folkeparti" it's a "Christian" party. One of their greatest profiles,a lady in her fifties, had been taught up to hate homosexuality and just about every time she had the chance she went out and said her indoctrinated "biblical truths" to found her views. Then a couple of years ago her son came out of the closet and admitted he was gay. Then she left the scene for a while and the next time she was seen in public she was crying her heart out in front of the press expressing how she had suddenly understood how hating homosexuality destroys the lives of innocent people. She had suddenly changed her views and these days she is finally welcome in more homes, and concidered a better person, more true Christian and a person who took up her cross and followed our Lord. Too bad though that you have to get a gay son to wake up....

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
true, that is what forgiveness does,
she always carried her cross even when she hated,
she allowed god to change to his truth,
when there is growth, there is god,
growth is Michael the son, that takes away choice in every option,
when there is no option you grow towards god,
that is the cross.

The thing is, god is not far anymore,
he will now bring us home,

protecting against persons does not help,
how do you want to protect against a beast,
when you are the beast.
A beast doesn't know it is a beast,
the moment you see yourself as dependant on God,
as no control, you become a child,
and you know we are all children, all sons.

growing love, understanding law is what saves.

The father does not judge, has given all judgement to the son
the son (the real one) does honor the father, doesnt do anything of himself
Jesus as son : do not think i come to accuse, it is the law that accuses

So the father and the son do not accuse.
it is you as son that chooses not to be a son,
the only sin is not wanting to join God, and he is one.

The law is only for what is divided, because you need witnesses to accuse.
Jesus said the father is a witness to the son and the son to the father.
They are One, so they do not accuse, they are in peace with your accusations,
because they know or you will repent and carry cross,
or you will put yourself out of them, to obtain death.

God is One, he does not judge Himself.
Love is what saves.

As long you are not One, you steal and do adultry, you sleep with the lies,
that was the meaning of the symbols.

Jonathan.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
I refer to the post above this one for what was concidered adultary and what is not. Our marital customs today are completely different from what the Jews were doing back in the days. Have you ever been to a Jewish wedding?

Actually no, I have never been to a Jewish marriage, however, your premise is still incorrect. If you recall, Mary was going to be stoned to death if Joseph refused to marry her shortly after she was found to be pregnant. The reason being that they were already betrothed. People were pre-arranged in marriage between parents, and then a betrothal period would occur. If the couple did not wait for the betrothal period to be over, then they were married, but if one of the two committed adultery/fornication then they could be put to death for it. To my knowledge, if there is a contract made of some type (such as giving and receiving gold i.e.. an engagement ring), there is a betrothal period (dating), and then that is consummated, in Gods eyes, that does indeed constitute marriage. The bible is quite clear on the fact that this contract only exists between man and women, and Christ was tougher on the Marriage contract then even the Old Testament was:

Mat 19:2-9 And great multitudes followed him; and he healed them there. The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause? And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female, And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh? Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder. They say unto him, Why did Moses then command to give a writing of divorcement, and to put her away? He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so. And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery

So Christ is not only reinforcing that a marriage is between a husband and wife here, but also that there is only one cause for divorce in the eyes of God, despite that Moses had allowed it.

The reason why the Marriage contract is so important in the eyes of Christ is because it is often used as a reference between the relationship of Christ (husband) and his Church (bride):

Mat 25:1-10 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

Here Christ is the Bridegroom, coming to collect his church (bride), and some of the bridesmaids (Christians) are not ready when he comes calling. This is of course a reference to the End of the World, and the Return of Christ to collect his church before the final judgment. Here is that event talked about in the End Times:

Rev 19:7-9 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

This relationship between Christ, the Church, and the wedding of the two is not hard to find in the bible. There is even a whole book called Hosea, where God instructs him to marry a whore so that he can write about the suffering she puts him through, and compare it to the suffering that God feels over the rebellion of his chosen people against him. Again, this is a indication of the marriage relationship that God considers to exist between him and his People/Church.

Hos 1:2 The beginning of the word of the LORD by Hosea. And the LORD said to Hosea, Go, take unto thee a wife of whoredoms and children of whoredoms: for the land hath committed great whoredom, departing from the LORD.

[edit on 8/15/2009 by defcon5]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
its funny and sad how people can have the truth before their eyes and not see it.
Honor is something so big that even grammar and style enforce it,
people want it difficult,
because difficult enforces honor,
but god is easy.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by pasttheclouds
The Torah law gets repeated in the Quran as the basic, Quran confirms God as One

Jesus fulfilled the law
every gayhater has to read the original texts, you will never find salvation in
scripture but by love...these are the words of jesus himself.

Where do you get this from? You just make it up or what?

Islamic views on homosexuality are influenced by the rulings prescribed by the Qur'an and the teachings of the Islamic prophet Muhammed. Qur'anic verses and hadith condemn sexual acts between members of the same sex. Islam, one of the Abrahamic religions along with versions of Judaism and Christianity, rejected homosexuality from the religion's beginning.
The Qur'an cites the story of the "people of Lot" (also known as the Sodomites) who were destroyed by the wrath of Allah because they engaged in homosexual acts. The legal punishment for sodomy has varied among juristic schools: some prescribe capital punishment; while other prescribe a milder discretionary punishment. Homosexuality is a crime and forbidden in most Islamic countries like Saudi Arabia, Iran, etc. In some relatively secular or multi-religious Islamic countries

I have a news flash for you, which I brought up in the almost identical thread of three weeks ago. Muslims are taking over the world through shear numbers, and they are projecting that in a few short years they will be the majority in almost every country. They are FAR less tolerant of things such as Homosexuality then even true Christians are, and yet here again we have them trying to bash away at Christians. I suggest that you all concern yourself more so with the Muslims then the Christians, as we seem to be a dying breed ATM anyway. According to this:

The average Muslim birthrate is "8.something", so I recommend that you all start worrying more about them, less about us, stop trying to convert straight youths over to your lifestyle (which decreases population), or start multiplying and adding to the non-Muslim population.
Errrrr….. Nevermind…

And them’s the facts…

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
As long you do not seperate things,
= seeing negative instead of ingoring
You can not make One
= understanding, love

i promise you,
you can not forgive people if you do not join the effort and awaken.

Look, something most will not understand,
when you are one you can divide in that oneness.
When you are divided you can't do nothing.

The teachings of the bible have nothing to do with the lies teached in religion.
The teachings of the quran have nothing to do with the lies teached in religion.

The quran is clear,

God is One, and it states that the interpretation most close to this truth is
what a righteous person forms and is, time allowed interpretation to grow,
but time is up, so truth becomes in this reality absolute now,
to neglect or to accept.

You can not protect yourself by acting the same as prophets of 2000 years ago,
they did 100 % their best, are we doing that ?
Rahab maybe helped the enemies of her city,
but her example was her mental state, nobody doing the same ACT,
is righteousness, don't hide behind symbols, hide behind doing your best.

In Religion,
when not read from One God interpretation,

All the rest is abusing of the text, or growing, this because truth is only
now allowed to be seen by the whole, not only by prophets.

The Quran and the bible share the same God.
Maybe you don't realise but the quran even affirms
the torah law and confirms the followers of the gospel
as the teachers of truth.

The gospel affirms One god and love,

Before you attack what i say, read my 20 mails here,
then i can answer you more.

Jonathan.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Hadith in Islam
Talmud and oral law in Judaism
Sects in Christianity

they all erased truth away.

What you copied is not the Quran,
and if you read the Quran,
will you give it the time to understand it,
or just read what you want to read ?
The same for the bible ,
do you read it from a God that is One,
or that is divided ?

What is your pick ?

Islam is not the enemy, all relgions that build hate are.
Religions that build love are our friends.

So every religion is divided.

A beast is something that can not see itself.
The antichrist for them will be those that are from god.
They will not understand, because they are the beast.

Take care, learn.
Jonathan.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
i was reading some previous posts.

The christian church is not the bride.

The bride are the ones who become sons,
sons become by giving freedom to all, and all is god
that is the moon that will turn red

The words written here were promised in Malachi.

You can not be translated when your cross is not done.
There is no rapture for those that do not think as One.
There is no escape for saints, they are saint by function
and have to teach love.

The bride will be people from all religions,
including atheism, because they are all yet away from truth,
because God is not prisoned by the words of hate.
They will function as part of the temple described in Ezekiel.
Jesus did NOT fulfill all offers.
And israel will be put before the world as curse or blessing.
Israel is not the state of Israel, because they were shattered
everywhere, their function is repenting, but on the way
they can act wrong, and some people will hide behind it.

So a part of the church, both muslim as christian, and others,
will be the curse actually, will drive hate,
that was promised to their forefathers.

People can choose, blessing or curse.
All truth looks wrong to lower spirits,
they will think it is false prophet and followers
and will try to crucify them.

The rest of humanity will become tired,
they will start to hate religion,
and throw it away.
If they ignored to long, they will get their spiritual seal
of not caring, that is the beast of ignorance.

The rest will learn love by the pain and regret that will allow them to see,
or they will be protected if they care now and search.

I know reactions will laugh with what i write,
but God is logic and normal,
He is different from how he looked before,
thats how the prince to come was described,
Daniel is misunderstood, because it was sealed.

Who honor love are Judea
and will flee to the mountains, the power and wisdom of God as One.

Jesus was one of the 2 spies that returned from the promised land,
all the other prophets left when they were glorified, and will awaken
when time is full, they are the son of man as promised. Jesus
was one of the eyes of God, but God is as Jacobs stone with 7 eyes.

Because of this there is no contradiction between Jesus as Son of God,
and Quran, which states God does not begot sons,
but confirms both Moses s Law and Gospel,
strange isn't it ? Scripture can not contradict or it's not true.
But what looks to contradict, isn't really contradicting.

When Jesus was glorified he was One, he was truth, and in truth there
are no sons, trinity of christianity is misunderstood.
But when He was glorified, he was One, and was the Father,
acting out of the Father as One.

God his dwellings place is God, Jerusalem.
God is One, meaning everything,
When God comes down , he will be the same as now.
People will become One with him, and there starts heaven,
God will carry his cross again, and religions will try
to crucify again.

when you are love, you are from God before you are.
You don't have the need for the full when you are still growing,
salvation is based on faith growing towards one,
not namecalling that is based on written words.

I think for me it's really time to stop writing,
i know this will be misunderstood,
and reactions will laugh,
i can't repeat myself to much.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Why do people always complain about homosexuality and not other things which the Bible says is a sin? What about stealing? What about lying? What about adultery and making false idols? Most people would agree those are all bad, but when people say homosexuality is a sin, people throw a hissy fit. You can't change the Bible to fit your worldview. The Bible says homosexuality is a sin, so it's a sin. You can't pick and choose stuff from the Bible just because saying homosexuality is a sin is "politically incorrect".

Besides, the Bible doesn't say homosexuality is the only sin. Everyone sins, regardless of whether it's homosexuality, lying, stealing, drunkenness, adultery, etc. In God's eyes, sin is sin.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by Totakeke]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Actually the bible doesnt say it's sin,
the bible says God is One,
and God does not have sin.

So when do you become sin ?
when you are not God

The rules are given for lies,
but in god there is no lie,
but as god you can choose to be the lie,
because god has free choice

still,
It's impossible to be God before you are God,
so the only choice is growing towards him,
because that's the cross he carries for himself.
Actually you are allready God, but for his glory he
'needs' to be his slave first, so you choose his cause,
or you choose against, and yes, then the law aplies,
and it will condemn you.

God is One. Sin is lie, so not trying to forgive, ignoring,
that is sin, and the only one, because by ignoring you avoid the cross

The cross looks different for everyone, but it is not,
it is the same measurement when you look the measurement
divided over the different heavens, this life, paradise until heaven
has one measurement.

The age to come is paradise.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Thou shalt not commit adultery,

Are you saying that adultry is the same as homosexuality? Are you trying to put words in Jesus mouth here, because I don't see the similarity?

Adultry is committed in marriage is it not? Wouldn't pre-marital sex be fornication?

I agree that we should all have a look at what is said about marriage and divorce and adultry, yet Christians do it and still know what it is to be saved by grace. And yet at the same time many Christians condemn homosexuals to hell.

This is very conflicting is it not?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totakeke
Why do people always complain about homosexuality and not other things which the Bible says is a sin? What about stealing? What about lying? What about adultery and making false idols? Most people would agree those are all bad, but when people say homosexuality is a sin, people throw a hissy fit. You can't change the Bible to fit your worldview. The Bible says homosexuality is a sin, so it's a sin.

Most knowledgeable Christians agree with this view. It is nothing more then a sin, like any other sin, and all sins are equal. The only problem is when people commit to stay in a sinful lifestyle which is considered to be unrepentant. An unrepentant sinner, regardless of the sin, is supposed to be excommunicated from the congregation. Any Christian who does not understand that this is an equal sin with any other, and can be forgiven when repented like any other, is not a very good Christian. I think that part of the problem though is that there are hardcore groups on both sides. You have the HS lobby out there who took the war to the Christians originally because Christianity was the major religion here, and made them feel guilty and uncomfortable with their lifestyle. So they began attacking and trying to ram its acceptability down the throats of Christians, and some of those groups have fought back in an unchristian like manner themselves.

Let me put it this way. What you do in your home is between God, your partner, and yourself. When they started attacking Christian values, Marriage (a Christian Sacrament), and what is taught to Christians children in school, is when this battle started and they crossed the line. It would be equally unacceptable for a school to start teaching children how to lie, cheat, and steal.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustG
Are you saying that adultry is the same as homosexuality? Are you trying to put words in Jesus mouth here, because I don't see the similarity?

Adultry is committed in marriage is it not? Wouldn't pre-marital sex be fornication?

So this:

Matthew 5:28
But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

I guess, means its ok as long as they are not married?
Yeah, right... I don't think that was the point of the message there. You also need to remember that everyone was pretty much married off in their early teens back in those days, usually through an arranged marriage. So the vast majority of the people, who were of age to be active in that manner, were in fact married.

Either way though, both are sins, both are clearly explained as being sins in the bible, marriage is clearly spelled out as being between members of the opposite sex by Christ, and same sex relationships are specifically mentioned as being sinful in both the Old & New Testament as well as the Quran (as pointed out above). You can play with the lingo all you like to try and ignore this, but your only fooling yourself, certainly not God. Me personally, it has no effect on me, so you can read it however you want to scratch your itching ears...

2 Timothy 3-4 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; and they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

I am simply trying to tell you the truth of the matter.

Originally posted by JustG
I agree that we should all have a look at what is said about marriage and divorce and adultry, yet Christians do it and still know what it is to be saved by grace. And yet at the same time many Christians condemn homosexuals to hell.
This is very conflicting is it not?

Yes it is, and Christ was very clear on that point. That is why it is still an excommunicable offense in some Christian faiths. Personally I do not believe in it except for the three reasons that many religions use as their measure on it: Adultery, Abandonment, and Abuse (considered a form of abandonment).

[edit on 8/15/2009 by defcon5]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
God and jesus will love you no matter if your gay or straight, thats all bull# that god hates gays, how can god "HATE" a gay person, that person is still god son, god can't hate anyone no matter what, and people who says god HATES someone needs to stop using gods name in vane, how the hell do people know who god hates, he never came to earth personally and said "I hate gays" just making sure people know this.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
adultry in your heart as lust without care is sin,
because you are using someone for your ends,

it means as long you are not one as god,
you are always stealing,
and this condemns you totally.

The only way out is to love more, and understand the text better...

Do you think there is need for explination as promised,
when religions are right ??
What do you think this explination is going to be and do ?
confirm your previous lies ?
The confirming message as it does now, will confirm that God is One, and God does not judge,
accusations are from the devil, which is lie,
because there is only God.

When do people start to see the whole of the holy books instead of abusing them,
you still didn't notice that you can proof everything with the holy texts ?

It is because it safegueards your choice, and that is between
growing love or ignorant behaviour.
It protected what was in need to be believed before we get home,
but that time is now full.

God IS ONE.
God created homosexuality
God created everything.

2 Timothy 3-4 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; and they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

You write this previous text to me,
but i speak from a father that is one,
you do not receive me
but him that talks from his own name
the one that is divided, yourself,
him you will receive.

I do talk for our father, he is one, he does not accuse,
the day you follow and finally end your self accusations, instead of
accusing the world, that day you will become free,
after you gave God, the One, the everything,
the justification to be wholy free.

As long you accuse, you accuse the One.

Scripture will not save you,
if you do not read its truth,
it states God is One,
so accuse me, and you accuse God
try to understand me, hate me first if it is needed, but try,
and you will see me, and then you will grow,
and then you will love
because love sets free, not a part of God, but everything.

That is the gospel that was promised,
written in the most stupid way,
because god likes to hide his truth,
for people who do not care about the whole,
when you condemn, do you search an explination ?
do you justify it ? if no, what makes you so sure
about your own words.

Don't be wrong, if you choose not to put God free,
he has the right to answer you, because he is the One,
and that is what will happen soon, not to hurt,
but to push you into right.
He is not the one who accuses you, but he protects
what is his own, because there is none outside him,
only that part of him that does not want to be with him.
Pain will drive people to see, better is to avoid the shock,
and prepare now, otherwise you will see antichrists
outside you instead of inside you, the only place where you can defeat him.

Do not mistreat Jesus words to defend your lies,
Jesus was One with the Father,
and the Father is everything,
The Father does not accuse, neither the son.

beat this last sentence and otherwise be quiet, and study.
if you beat it you do not know your own scriptures,
and your defense is worthless.
God is love, but that love is something serious.
It is not a word, it is a marathon and a life style,
your struggle to understand is your cross.

Jonathan.

Truth: homosexuality is not mentioned in the gospel
and what you sent about quran,
is from the hadiths and misinterpretations.
You do not believe this ? you prefer condemning
then starting to google the old texts in the old languages ?
invest time to understand ?
And be sure that everything has to be read from the spirit of
truth or you can and will read whatever you want,
the spirit of truth is One, so search your explinations before you condemn.

you are welcome to ignore, but God stays One,
and your texts are not going to change this fact.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
i wrote enough,
one more thing,
my mails are never fully personal, not really replies,
thats why the tone of it is not personally meant,
but it allows some to see the message.

i write to leave a message,
that i know will be ignored,
but it will stick in your mind somewhere,
until it's time to see it.

It is written very simple,
because love is simple.

The command explained again:
Love God with all your heart
God is One
Love One with all your heart
One is everything
Love everything with all your heart
how ? by the struggle of understanding

Is the lettername Jesus important ?
No, Love is important, because love makes you act from jesus,
One, before you can see the truth.
Everyone who ever lost because of the Truth, and for care,
carried cross for One. It has nothing to do with religion.
Remember even Jesus told, you will have done miracles in my name,
but i will not know you. Salvation is love, it is not a word or sentence.

This is the gospel, again.
This message is hidden because people
do not want to see it yet.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Totakeke
Why do people always complain about homosexuality and not other things which the Bible says is a sin?

Yes, why must gays abide the Law, while "true Christians", whatever it means, are somehow above the Law, since they killed their god, and thereby their need to follow the Law? Jesju or "Djeeses" completed the Law with his new commandment "Love eachother!", from Mount Olives', but everytime I try to post another way to set innocent people free whom the Church and related institutions or schools have condemned due to perverted interpretations of law and dogma within the many branches of Christendom -- they fight like scavengers over a dying horse. "Off with their heads! Off with their heads!". Hipocricy from one end of the horizon to the other. It's a shame!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join