It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible Warns of False Prophecy and Vague Predictions and Dates.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stargate2012
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Who are you saying that to Ophiuchus 13?

Asking PLUCKY to sense her vibe level of accuracy for if she truley feels she is correct then she should have no issue putting it on the line LIKE A TRUE PROPHET WOULD NOT FEAR DOING SO. OK nomeany just checking her ACCURACY LEVEL AND CONFIDENCE SHE COOL WIT ME AS MANY OF YOU ARE seeing if she is a -SEER- PROPHET- OR STUNNER.

[edit on 10/1/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Are you willing to bet you soul on it PLUCKY THAT THIS IS AN ACCURATE PREDECTION.......

Imagin how many predictions there would be if something heavy was put on the line before predicting like in the ancient days 1 may have been called a DEVIL OR DEMON FOR RUFFELING THE FEATHERS OF THE MANY TRIBES. just asking PLUCKY NO MEAN STUFF.

"you soul"? I do have soul yes. But I am not willing to bet a cheese sandwich that the world will end on October 26th. I can hope and pray and wish for it (as I do everyday) but just because I want it doesn't make it true. (Remember, I am ATS' resident fresh doom girl, all things that are fresh doom go through me.) As far as fluffing feathers or whatever, I don't get what you are talking about....

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The Bible Warns of False Prophecy and Vague Predictions and Dates. Ya mean like the ones in the bible?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zer0pro

I bet your Mama is real proud of you.

The wages of sin is death, by the way.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Are you willing to bet you soul on it PLUCKY THAT THIS IS AN ACCURATE PREDECTION.......

Imagin how many predictions there would be if something heavy was put on the line before predicting like in the ancient days 1 may have been called a DEVIL OR DEMON FOR RUFFELING THE FEATHERS OF THE MANY TRIBES. just asking PLUCKY NO MEAN STUFF.

"you soul"? I do have soul yes. But I am not willing to bet a cheese sandwich that the world will end on October 26th. I can hope and pray and wish for it (as I do everyday) but just because I want it doesn't make it true. (Remember, I am ATS' resident fresh doom girl, all things that are fresh doom go through me.) As far as fluffing feathers or whatever, I don't get what you are talking about....

ruffling the feather STIRING UP UNEASY SOULS WHO EXIST ON ATS WHO ALREADY ARE IN MUCH FEAR. Thats all and FRESH doom gal sounds interesting lil1 I have no probs . with you just checking you out SPIRITUALLY friend.
ALso why wish for the END INSTEAD WISH FOR THE BEGINNING YOU MAY HAVE IT ANSWERED FASTER, LATA PLUCKY

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The final day won't come until all of the prophecies of the Bible are fulfilled.

I would doubt that Oct 26 will be the last day.

2012 won't be the end either I don't think - but I do think it will be a part of the prophecies - what else could cause earthquakes, floods, etc the likes that no man has seen or ever will see?

A: a pole shift

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Remember, all of this Web bot stuff and others coming out now about Oct. 25th/26th is basing a lot of their predictions on this Time Wave Zero chart going up around that time.

The thing to think about is that when 9-11 happened, it didn't just start going down that day. It took time for novelty to sink in, and you can see in the graph that it started dropping about 2 weeks after 9-11.

So for a big event to happen on Oct. 25th, I doubt it.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomorecruelty
The final day won't come until all of the prophecies of the Bible are fulfilled.

I would doubt that Oct 26 will be the last day.

2012 won't be the end either I don't think - but I do think it will be a part of the prophecies - what else could cause earthquakes, floods, etc the likes that no man has seen or ever will see?

A: a pole shift

LARGE GAMMA RAY BURST- CELESTIAL COLLISION- MEGA SOLAR FLARE-MALFUNCIONED PARTICAL ACCELERATOR-

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Remember, all of this Web bot stuff and others coming out now about Oct. 25th/26th is basing a lot of their predictions on this Time Wave Zero chart going up around that time.

The thing to think about is that when 9-11 happened, it didn't just start going down that day. It took time for novelty to sink in, and you can see in the graph that it started dropping about 2 weeks after 9-11.

So for a big event to happen on Oct. 25th, I doubt it.

So hypothetically speaking you are saying with the timewave and webbot pred. 10-12-09 would be more accurate to PLUCKYs pred. 3 days after the moon bombing INTERESTING.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

It will be like Star Wars on steroids, so I am reading.

This line does not make this one liner any less of a
one liner.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

What is PLUCKY's prediction? I didn't see it anywhere. So yeah, I am hinting at that. Remember too, some guy came out to saying there was going to be a nuke that goes off on D.C. on Oct. 11th. Doubt that it happens, but interesting how there is a lot of people discussing it now.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomorecruelty
reply to post by zer0pro

I bet your Mama is real proud of you.

The wages of sin is death, by the way.

Makes you feel good to say stuff like that huh. That whole christian superiority thing. That's exactly why im a non-beliver.. people like you. I bet God is real proud of you.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

What is PLUCKY's prediction? I didn't see it anywhere. So yeah, I am hinting at that. Remember too, some guy came out to saying there was going to be a nuke that goes off on D.C. on Oct. 11th. Doubt that it happens, but interesting how there is a lot of people discussing it now.

That 10-26-09 will be some bad shi t going down.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I thought you said the prediction for that person was Oct. 12th?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I thought you said the prediction for that person was Oct. 12th?

factoring in the 2 week laps of time you spoke of I was just commenting if this was closer to her date she predicted. catch yal later

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
For the record, I predicted nothing specific, only that fresh doom is exciting and appears often at ATS. That is all.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
None of us know. The most powerful men in the world don't know. The bible says not even the Son knows. But it doesn't say to disregard it, or try not to understand it.

The issue with time, in my opinion, is that it has nothing to DO with time.
When all of the future and all of the past is viewed through a lens of immortality, I can understand how 6:00 on Monday, October 26, 2009 becomes irrelevant.

I would even go as far as to say that currently, mankind is using a method of keeping time and date that has almost no correlation to the way things were recorded before. We have a 12 month year that is based on human attempts at understanding. We have months and days named after Gods (plural)...why would the Creator of the Universe use our piddly little man made time?

The beauty of this, is that a man COULD KNOW what date and time something would happen (in HUMAN terms), if he were able to dip his hand in eternity for a bit, but since our method of timekeeping has nothing to do with God's, his words will always be true in that regard. Even if we nail the date and time precisely, we still wouldn't 'know the hour' according to God, because we're just men.

We think it's six o'clock, but in reality, it Snorflagel Bortahmi. Make sense? (well, I mean EXCEPT for the name of the hour. (I made that up))

The warning about not knowing the hour, is about Christ returning. Doesn't really count when it comes to great upheavals or shifts in consciousness, or deaths of millions. They don't have to be the same thing. We are doing God a disservice by trying to force his perception of time into the box that we have to have for ourselves to be able to cook our Hot Pockets in the microwave to the perfect, non-tongue burning goodness.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by zer0pro

Most mothers would want to know their sons /daughters will be spending eternity with them.

So actually, I bet you are breaking your mother's heart.

And my previous post was sarcastic - for that I do apologize.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by nomorecruelty]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I would also agree that the NOVELTY for an event will almost ALWAYS TRAIL the actual event. It has to, if only by a brief period. October 26, 2009 is a huge spike in NOVELTY. The 'EVENT' for lack of better term, would have to be BEFORE 18:00 on that date. How long before is anyone's guess, but we have pretty rapid dissemination of news these days.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
IMHO the prophets in scripture, there are far more prophets & written prophecies than just the few whose book made it into the Bible...

are no different than other 'inspired' seers, prophets, prognosticators in the world.

the scripture attempt to Monopolize the act/art of prophecy by bad mouthing everone not in their religious persuasion/diorama...

then the scriptures actually put a disclaimer on themselves by saying
ONLY the Father knows the time....but vague & coded predictions by OUR (meaning organized Judeo-Christians) faithful witnesses/prophets are to be hallowed & rightous & held sacred.

go back and reread the evidence laid out in the preceeding & opening posts,
and see through this new 'lens' told you in my humble way.

thanks

[edit on 1-10-2009 by St Udio]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join