It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia news release states sighted ship not theirs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Russia news release states sighted ship not theirs?

Russia denies ship spotted off African coast is their missing ship. I read this nearly an hour ago...Now, recent articles return to saying its been found???
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I read this an hour ago and the article stated Russia denied the spotted ship was theirs. "It was mistakenly reported". Did anyone else see this/ and has it been withdrawn??? I am 100% sure I read this. How creepy. Is it possible they made a mistake and recently updated it to "found". It just makes me wonder if there is some disinfo by the Russian govt. I have read a few articles referencing there may have been 3 nukes on board. One is linked from urbansurvival.com

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Of course they dont want everyone to know its there until the Russian Navy gets their gear to the scene first, otherwise they'd have true "pirates" coming from Western Africa having a stand-off with the actual Hijackers onboard the ship who also want the Nukes that Russia want back.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Did anyone else the article before it disappeared?? What do you think about the supposed "3 nukes onboard" , via www.urbansurvival.com link

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
MAy I have the link where you heard that?

new topics

top topics

join