It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think The NWO Is A Bunch Of Bunk? Think Again!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
This is inscribed on a Masonic Stone at Denver International Airport!

There has been so much discussion about DIA. From the weird murals, the underground tunnels, the mysterious death of Phil Schneider (the architect, who designed the tunnels), the monumental statues, sculptures etc. that how can we not conclude this airport is key in the New World Order's agenda!

Is it all speculation? I don't think so. For gosh sakes, look at what is inscribed! "New World Airport" above it says " Contains Messages and Memorabilia To The People of Colorado 2094". Isn't that a bit strange? Here is the conclusion of the murals as told by Hans Kammler Jr.

Commentary by Hans Kammler Jr.:

I had seen these images years ago.
I saw the imagery but at the time did not quite understand what was presented.
The past few years of research as well as the knowledge gained from moderating this group have provided me with an insight I would like to

share with you and the rest of the group regarding these images, that you will find nowhere else, therefore it would be good for all of you to spread

this information far and wide.

My friends and fellow travellers.... This last image is the key to deciphering the mystery of the mural. The German boy with the Anvil. It's an

obscure reference to a passage in the work of Aryanist Luciferian Occultist, Alice Bailey called "The Destiny of Nations". In this work, she

describes various 'mystical forces', 'cosmic rays' and planetary infuences that guide the destiny of nations. Pay particular attention to what she

says of Germany and "fourth ray" also known to newagers as "the white ray" who's atrributes include "purity" and "discipline":

beaskund.helloyou.ws...

1. Ray 4. - Harmony through Conflict, via the Moon, veiling in this case the planet Vulcan. Vulcan here "forges on his anvil, through fire and

blows, that linking network which covers all the nation and makes it hold together." This ray produces the condition which brings together

Germany and the States, for the fourth ray is the German soul ray and the first ray, which Vulcan transmits via the Moon, links the German soul

and personality to the United States. Hence the vast numbers of Germans who come to the States in order to escape from the personality activity

of Germany as it expresses itself through its first ray destroyer aspect.

In her work she talks of the "coming of the new age" and the discipleship of the "Great White Brotherhood" and the "Avatar" or Messiah who was

said to be by her and her predecessors the incarnation of the Lightbearer, Lucifer and Christ. These tenants mirror her other work called "The

Externalization of the Hierarchy" in which she outlines a plan to bring about a New World Order and New World Religion.

When understanding the relationship of the german boy and the anvil and the philosophy and works of Ms. Bailey, the symbolism of the murals

becomes rather evident. Particularly grusome are the images of the Jew, the American Indian (or is it latino?) and the African in the coffins,

especially when one considers the theosophic aryanist luciferian tenant that the 'old root races' must make way for the 'newer, higher evolved

race".

Kind of makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Sleep well.

Hans Jr.

How does this airport, symbols, paintings etc. tie into the agenda for us and the NWO?

link:[www.thewatcherfiles.com...]
link:[www.geocities.com...]

Thank you for your time,
Pax

new topics

join