It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RUSSIAN EXPEDITION explores 80-100 feet high underwater manmade structure

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

RUSSIAN EXPEDITION explores 80-100 feet high underwater manmade structure

www .youtube.com

Russian spoken sorry..but the footage speaks for itself.

youtube discription

RUSSIAN EXPEDITION OF DIVERS-EXPLORERS, LEAD BY ANDREY MAKAREVICH explores 80-100 feet high underwater manmade structure that composes a temple-pyramid YONAGUNI. This is the best underwater footage in existence so far that I came across with about the legendary site. ANDREY commenting their manmade discoveries in Russian (I did not translate footage with adding English subtitles-translation), but just watching the footage one would come to the realization of the presence of manmade artifacts and constructions, i
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 14-8-2009 by sunspot0]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
RUSSIAN EXPEDITION OF DIVERS-EXPLORERS, LEAD BY ANDREY MAKAREVICH explores 80-100 feet high underwater manmade structure that composes a temple-pyramid YONAGUNI. This is the best underwater footage in existence so far that I came across with about the legendary site. ANDREY commenting their manmade discoveries in Russian (I did not translate footage with adding English subtitles-translation), but just watching the footage one would come to the realization of the presence of manmade artifacts and constructions, including THE HEAD. The site included a square-shaped structure covered with coral, a giant platform with edges and corners, as well as streets, stairways, and an arched building. One could say that the ruins resembled an ALTAR IN THE ANCIENT CITY. It covered about 200 meters from west to east, and about 140 meters from north to south. Its highest point reached about 26 meters.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Wow completely screw that post up

sorry guys

part 1 of 7 top post

cheers

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
WOW! That was beautiful. I didn't even know that existed! Thank you for posting sunspot. S&F........I'm so curious now I gotta go look up some more info on this.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I saw a Discovery Channel program about this quite some time ago. It's nothing new. Check the Wikipedia page: en.wikipedia.org...

I'm not convinced that it's artificial. I speak Russian and saw the Youtube video.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Is this that site that has been said to have been proven to be a natural occurence, and not man made?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Ah. It is.

I think that the stair way speaks for itself.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Ah. It is.

No it doesn't. Check this out:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sunspot0

wow i love the way the sea can create such beautiful geometic shapes by weathering along shear planes - sorta like giant strata cristals. The way some rocks break at 90 degrees is amazing, obviously its mostly the rocks made up of layers of silt - a crack forms directly downwards then the loose shelf is eroded down until it it stops at a certain layer, often this is a uniform depth because a certain weight of material is enough to compress the lower material enough to resist the weathering effect, thus forming a more solid rock under a certain hight of looser soil. When this happens to large areas of rock it can create a wonderful step effect.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
the amazing thing is that it is so old that it is at least 10,000-15,000 years old, when the area may have been above water.

Thanks for the video, I watch the rest of the series on Youtube, fascinating stuff.
Each video shows some incredible footage of obviously manmade stuff. Square holes, joined blocks etc...

Love it!

I just wish we could find the truth. Maybe the ET's will let us know someday.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by Aeons
Ah. It is.

No it doesn't. Check this out:

en.wikipedia.org...

The stairway in the video up there doesn't look anything like that.

It has two walls and evenly spaced stairs between them.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

yes i know but i hadn't seen this goog quality film
this is really clear

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I have found a english webiste, describing and speculating on the same place
www.robertschoch.net...

here is a google search on the approximate location of this place
www.google.com...

enjoy

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Are you joking? Just to pick an example, explain the face:

www.indiadivine.org...

God save us from the extremists and the orthodox...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Orwells Ghost

I have doubts about provenance of this picture, it looks photoshopped to me.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Cheers OP! It's an excellent video of the Yonaguni natural formation, easily the clearest out there so far.

Cheers Slayer, for posting the thread links, I've lost two related good pdfs to a dead hard drive and at least one of them should be in that lot

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I think should do a little more research on this because your denying pure fact here and jsut coming up with ideas that are comfortable to you. It's not photoshopped. It's in the video documentary that came out about this. I saw it when it first came out about a yr ago. The stairs and circular holes that SOME people are claiming to have been created by water erosion is one thing but to flat out say that the feathered indian face isnt so or is a natural occurance is pure ignorance...

[edit on 23-8-2009 by ls1cameric]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sunspot0

Thank you for sharing the video. I am glad it is not translated so many of us can make our own conclusions. I agree it is natural, with some obvious quarry activity going on at the site. As one person has stated, this area was above water over 10,000 years ago and could have easily been used to quarry material needed for building.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ls1cameric

I think should do a little more research on this because your denying pure fact here and jsut coming up with ideas that are comfortable to you. It's not photoshopped. It's in the video documentary that came out about this. I saw it when it first came out about a yr ago.

It's true that the particular frame you showed is not photoshopped per se.

I saw the same film ten years ago. That part of this natural formation has a few marks on it that idiots hoped were artistic renditions but were not. The lines you see were added to the film to highlight what they were talking about. You couldn't see them at all until the artificial highlighting was added to the film.

So, no, sorry, there's no face there.

Harte

[edit on 8/24/2009 by Harte]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join