It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AntiChrist confirmed by Rabbi: Baraq U Vamah

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
So, this must be some kind of an wierd coincidence ??
Yes, ive seen alot of Debunks of it, and it tries too hard to explain why it is wrong for it not to feel like disinfo..

Here is an site, it is all about Opinions in my opinion..
It is like potato and potata....

The Aramaic Blogg
Luke 10:18:
And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning falling from the heavens.

"These words are written in Greek and translated to English; however, Jesus spoke these words originally in Aramaic, which is the most ancient form of Hebrew.

As you know, the Old Testament was written in Hebrew. If a modern Jewish Rabbi were to speak these words of Jesus today, he would speak them in Hebrew, much the same way that Jesus would have spoken them."

Mistaken Claim: Aramaic is not the most ancient form of Hebrew. Since Hebrew is a Canaanite language, the most ancient form of Hebrew would be Proto-Canaanite. Jesus spoke Old Galilean Aramaic, which is part of the Aramaic language family. Eventually the Canaanite and Aramaic language families date back to Proto-Semitic, but that is certainly beyond the scope of this claim. The two are very different languages.

"So in Hebrew Jesus said that he saw Satan falling 'as lightning from the heights' or 'from the heavens.'

So what are the words for 'lightning' and 'heights' or 'heavens' in Hebrew?

From the Strong's Hebrew Dictionary word #1299: A primitive root-word meaning 'to lighten' or 'lightning' or 'to cast forth' -- the word is "BARAQ".

In the Strong's Hebrew Dictionary word #1300: 'lightning' or by analogy 'a gleam, a flashing sword, or a brightness or a glittering' -- the Hebrew word is "Baw-Rawk"

So 'lightning' or 'a flash of light' in Hebrew is pronounced "ba-rak" or "baw-rawk"

If these people cant even deside what language it is in, how can either part claim to be right ??

Rabbi Dan Ehrenkrantz, president of the Reconstructionist Rabbinical College, in Wyncote, Pa inadvertently confirms the work of both of ppsimons fims - JESUS GAVE US THE NAME OF THE ANTICHRIST and UPDATED JESUS GAVE US THE NAME OF THE ANTICHRIST. Now...you can see the proof from an expert HERE! Enjoy.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Yeah... problem with the good book is you can basically find a way to make it say anything you want.

I'm a Jew and I have to admit, it makes more sense to me that some would simply want Obama gone for taking the middle road on their local issues and not fully supporting Israel...

Seems a convenient way to eliminate the Jewish Vote in the next election imho which of course takes about 1/4 of all liberals and democrats along with it...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

LOL WUT?

Only 2% of America is Jewish.

I hang out with many Jews each day and I know that they and their parents are staunch republicans!

[edit on 14-8-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
But, but but, guys, since you are into jews, can you verify what is said here ?
Is it just Grammar flaws or what ?

I mean , light or candle, come on , it means to illuminate...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Whats funny about all this is that people are looking for one anti-christ when the world has millions if not billions of anti-christs.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainAmerica2012

Yup. I'd go with billions easily, including most Christ stains... I mean Christians. The proof is in "civilization" as we know it.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Aramaic is *NOT* the most ancient version of Hebrew. It is much more recent than Hebrew. What Jesus spoke would have been Aramaic, the language that ancient Hebrew morphed into over the millennia. It is similar to Hebrew in many ways, but its grammar and vocabulary is also significantly different. What Jesus spoke was not Hebrew. The only exception *might* have been when he was quoting text from the Old Testament, but even then it is likely he'd have said it in Aramaic so that the people around him would be sure to understand.

Speakers of Aramaic didn't understand Hebrew, which is why the Old Testament was translated into Aramaic for these people. They could read it in their native tongue (Aramaic), which they couldn't do with the Hebrew text (which was written with the same script).

Barak Obama's first name means "Blessed" in Arabic, as well as in other Semitic languages (in Hebrew, for example, it would be "Baruch").

In Semitic languages in general, the vowels are not written. That means that you have to figure out the sounds of the vowels from the context of the word. Barak's name would be written "BRK". To complicate matters, the final 'k' sound can be written in two different ways. Depending on which letter was used, the meaning of the word would change.

This whole Anti-Christ thing has been taken out of context, omitting all the other signs of the Anti-Christ. Do you think that Barak is going to convince anyone that he's the Second Coming of Jesus? Do you think anyone is likely to actually *worship* Barak?

Mention of the Anti-Christ occurs in the Epistles of John, not in Luke. The whole prophecy about the Beast, etc., occurs in the Book of Revelation. This whole nonsense is the basis of shoddy scholarship and completely erroneous assumptions. It's crap.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The word Anti means Instead of , dont it ?
So the Anit-christ means Instead of Christ ?
Or am I jogging in the woods here ??

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Dean Goldberry

Is it really necessarry to lump all christians together and make a totally stupid comment to look like you know what you are talking about....Think before you type or better yet keep it to yourself

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Once again I will state just because someone says they are a Christian doesn't mean they are. I recall a friend who once said "Of course I am a Christian, I live in America don't I." or my ex who believes being a Christian gives you the license to be a total evil human being and then just turn around and ask for forgiveness and continue in your evil ways and make it to heaven.
Now to keep on the topic. I saw the original video I thought it was an eerie coincidence, but my personal belief is that Obama is just paving the way for the anti-christ, much like John the Baptist paved the way for Jesus Christ.

Yes there are many Anti-christs,and yes some even "claim" to be Christians, Bush anyone? But there Will be one but there will be one who brings about the NWO he is the one we are waiting for, well I shouldn't say waiting for, but the one the Bible predicted to execute the implementation of RFID and all that jazz. Now, if you don't believe the bible, hopefully when you see that guy set himself up as god in the temple in Jerusalem which will be built soon, then maybe you will change your mind. If that doesn't happen then you can call me a fool all you want, but I am banking my soul on it.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

i posted this same subject last month sometime.
here is the thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join