It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Continuity in Government, democratic style

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
If it is true that the government is planning to take over the United States by Martial Law using Swine Flu or some false flag attack and have a Continuity of Government plan to seal the move by disbanding local and state government to create a fascist state, and if, the people are allerted in time do not succomb to the Garden Plot massacre part of the conspiracy and manage to throw them over, then it seems to me that we need some discussion on Continuation of Government, democratically, some guidelines on how to continue our democracy, who to look to if local law enforcement for instance wasn't there, how to put together democratically chosen local government from scratch. Given the above premises of course, I think this needs some discussion.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by m khan

I suspect that different factions will continue to fight for power.... That’s why I believe we need to have something set up similar to what colonials did in 1776... A committee of correspondents.... A constitutional congress maybe to unit the militias....

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
For a veritable diamond mine of discussion to this effect, you should visit

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's a long thread, but there is some great stuff in there.. and quite a few surprises...

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by m khan

We don't have to wait for the government to declare a state of emergency. they already did. Sept.14, 2001 Bush declares a national state of emergency and it HAS NOT BEEN RESCINDED. It's all here in this thread - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I saw a youtube prediction of a nuclear detonation to take place in Washington in October. What happens if congress is wiped out? (assuming the self-destruction of the federal govt)
Would the states governments have a convention (convene) and reinstate the federal government? If any of the state governments were removed by DHS they could be restarted from local governments. All it would take are people getting together locally and sending representatives to state level conventions. Then they could set up a voting system, hopefully with paper ballots
The executive branch and judicial branch are so far gone, that the legislative branch should strip them of their excessive power and set them up again. Make them swear allegiance to the Constitution again etc.
Someone should take this seriously. The NWO has all it's plans to take over when they're ready to start their process of destruction. We should have plans for organization if somehow they don't succeed in wiping us out.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by m khan]

new topics

top topics

join