It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brand new clip about the Pentagon wanting to post nearly 400,000 troops on US soil ! !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
YouTube Clip about important recent development that should be a massive WAKE UP CALL to people every where that the Elite are getting set to take a huge leap towards a total POLICE STATE in America.

The Pentagon has approached Congress to grant the Secretary of Defense the authority to post almost 400,000 military personnel throughout the United States in times of emergency or a major disaster.

This latest draconian step by the Pentagon seems to re-confirm peoples fear that America is soon to enter a state of permenant martial law, and is also in line with the National Guards recent adevertising campaign for staff to work in the concentration camps being built all over the US.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Just wanted to ad two more clips that I think are relevent to this thread

YouTube Clip 1

YouTube Clip 2

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Why is it, that these scare tactics have such a huge impact on people?
400,000 troops in the US means nothing.
There are over 300 million people in the US if I remember correctly, the majority of this population falls between 15-50yrs of age. More than 50%, infact from what charts I've seen it appears closer to 2/3rds.

Now let's assume 200 million fall into this, and 150 million can/will/could defend themselves...why exactly are we afraid of 400,000?

The NWO KNOWS force will not work. Free acceptance is how they have to win. I honestly don't see the NWO ever gaining full world control. Not in the US, yet alone the world. There are simply too many people worldwide that would not accept the idea of being a slave.

This NWO scare tactic has been going on for the longest time, and still they do not control the world. They NEVER will. No matter how wealthy they become, humanity will never be overtaken on such a level.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
These clips may be from the FEMA National Level Exercise held on July 27 -31 2009. ATS linky

Second line for the ones who care.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by PublicDefenseCorp
Why is it, that these scare tactics have such a huge impact on people?
400,000 troops in the US means nothing.
There are over 300 million people in the US if I remember correctly, the majority of this population falls between 15-50yrs of age. More than 50%, infact from what charts I've seen it appears closer to 2/3rds.

Now let's assume 200 million fall into this, and 150 million can/will/could defend themselves...why exactly are we afraid of 400,000?

The NWO KNOWS force will not work. Free acceptance is how they have to win. I honestly don't see the NWO ever gaining full world control. Not in the US, yet alone the world. There are simply too many people worldwide that would not accept the idea of being a slave.

This NWO scare tactic has been going on for the longest time, and still they do not control the world. They NEVER will. No matter how wealthy they become, humanity will never be overtaken on such a level.

I think a lot of it is because the very idea of active duty military personell being in the streets is a violation of law.... and that makes people nervous because we are on the verge of something that might not be to good for this nation... granted the excuse is that it would be for emergencies and such... but there is no emergency at the present time... and with all the things that people are not liking about the annointed one and his thugs in DC... there could be ample cause for alarm and great concern...

no one trusts the govt. at this time to begin with.... so this is also an added worry and concern...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by PublicDefenseCorp

this was actually the most intelligent response ive seen in a long time.

just to add to this, 400,000 troops is nothing new. we have consistently had a domestic response force so support the national guard in their role during national crisis since their mobilization to the south west asia theatres.

the only true way to control a population is through fear not through army's. do you know the size of the force it would take to govern and police a rioting domestic populace within our own borders? our intelligence assets alone wouldnt have enough resources to collect all the data let alone process it.

there is a vast majority of the united states military that feels that there is something wrong with the government and given the order to police their own country men would immediately throw down their arms.

to truly control the population you would have to scare them into believing that they needed you. whether or not his is done through viral outbreak or terrorist attacks is uncertain. viral outbreak probably being the most preferred method.

you wouldnt even need to kill anyone to control the population. control the media and you will control the world. you put the thought out there that if you dont take this drug or this vaccine or if you dont stay in your home for the next 48 hours without any other human contact or you might die/ scratch that you WILL die.

flash some pictures up from some ebola outbreak in africa, and you will scare enough people into submission that soon the herd effect will ensue and everyone who didnt believe will slowly follow those who do.

think about it, this is a topic that is near and dear to my heart that i am truly interested i finding more and more information on so dont shoot me totally down. if this sounds like crap, let me know because i literally typed this just as fast as you read it and im not even going to preview it.

top topics

join