It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

I wish people would protest against the Mainstream Media... It's America's Biggest Problem.

page: 2
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Voters are the problem, not the MSM. And the biggest problem is the US Supreme Court, who refuses to do their job by enforcing the US Constitution.

The MSM mostly sucks up to the federal bureaucrats because that's who now has power in this country. The libs have been successful in gaining political power because they have convinced the 51% of American voters that don't pay any income taxes to vote for them. Because they will steal money from the paychecks of the other 49% of Americans that did not vote for them, and give it back to them in free government goodies.

As H.L. Mencken said, "An election is simply an advanced auction of stolen goods".

Or as Margaret Thatcher said, "The problem with socialism is that eventually you run out of other people's money".




posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I would have to agree with all of you. MSM is a problem, no honest journalism. and it seems to have made a bigger shift since 911 event away from the truth.

People are a part of the problem. We have trusted the amereican news media to tell us the truth as we believed that the news people had an ethical code. NOT.

The only way at this point is to not watch them as a source for News and let them know you are boycotting them and there sponsers. Its all about the money. Hit them where it hurts. But if they don't know you are organizing it will have very little effect. Try a bumper sticker campaign. It may sound stupid but if enough people got bumper sticker saying boycott the news. They would get the message. lol



 
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join