It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 24-26, 2009_Conference on Contact and Disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
This might interest some of you guys here, Mr. Greer is the Director of The Disclosure Project, and will be there ofcourse...

Im not sure if this goes under Recruitment, since it is an Gathering of people at an location etc. Mod's just delete if inappropriate...

CSETI 3-Day Conference on Contact and Disclosure
join us for 3 days and 3 nights under the stars to celebrate ET CONTACT in the beautiful desert outside of Tucson, AZ with:

• Steven M. Greer, MD - Director of The Disclosure Project and CSETI (The Center For the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence).
[www.DisclosureProject.org... and www.CSETI.org...]

• Colin Andrews - World Renowned Crop Circle Researcher.
[www.ColinAndrews.net...]

• Theodore Loder, PhD - Expert on Transformational New Energy Technologies. [www.TheOrionProject.org...]

• Lynne D. Kitei, MD - Authority on The Phoenix Lights and other ET contact events in the Arizona area. [www.ThePhoenixLights.net...]

Join us as we share the amazing 18-year history of CSETI Contact with videos, photographs, and audiotapes of actual contact during CSETI expeditions around the world!

Each night, we will all gather under the stars to MAKE ET CONTACT together using light, lasers, electronic tones from Crop Circles and other ET manifestations and Cosmic Awareness.

You will learn and experience the CSETI contact protocols that have resulted in unprecedented open contact around the world between CSETI research teams and ET civilizations, and what is next in Worldwide Disclosure.

Dates: October 24, 25 and 26, 2009.

Schedule:

10/24/2009:

• 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM - Registration in Mariposa Room (off the hotel Lobby)

• 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM - Meeting on the Sunset Deck: Introduction to the conference

• 8:30 PM to 1:00 AM - ET Contact on the Sunset Deck

10/25/2009:

• 1:30 PM to 6:00 PM - Meeting in the Sonoran Ballroom

10/26/2009:

• 1:30 PM to 6:00 PM - Meeting in the Sonoran Ballroom

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Oh great another chance for Mr Greer to show off his muscles and tell us how amazingly strong he is. I hope he takes his jacket off and tells that "I Work out" gag again.....

Will watch... just not the parts with him in.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by RenDMC

did he do that ?
Hehe, didnt know, so Mr. Greer is no Good ?

Thought he was working for Disclosure etc..

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
reply to post by RenDMC

did he do that ?
Hehe, didnt know, so Mr. Greer is no Good ?

Thought he was working for Disclosure etc..

I have two minds about Mr Greer. Somethings he says is A class, total mind blowing stuff. The other things he says is some crap about his muscles or something that John Lear would say.

Who am I to judge him though? Even if he does like showing off his mucsles... he's does alot to bring about disclosure.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
My Question is: Why not distribute all this info free so Disclosure can speed up?

I've studied hours of Steven Greer on the net and even met him at a UFO convention and I'm still not convinced. Yeah, he's got a nice bod and he speaks intelligently, earnestly. He's so... money!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Don't confuse the message with the messenger. Greer may have his eccentricities, but his work in this area is stellar. I'd love to go to this.

new topics

top topics

join