It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pressure (Countdown) Toward Breakdown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Pressure (Countdown) Toward Breakdown

www.kitco.com

The USGovt creditors are in control. The August Hat Trick Letter reports have identified five major factors pointing to a severely stressful period of time at the end of August and into September. The FDIC is scheduled to release its Second Quarter Report that could reveal up to 1000 banks expected to croak, surely enough to exhaust their rescue fund by between 20-fold and 100-fold. Tin cups are heading to the USCongress committees. The USGovt federal limit must be extended again, and Treasury S
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
There are projections, and rumors of a bank holiday at the end of August, and into September. Whether or not this si true we will have to see. however I believe it is better to be knowledgeable about the possibilities, than just ignore the evidence and hope for the best.

However, we have the knowledge that even the Pentagon is requesting the use of almost 400,000 troops to be used in case of any emergency.

The emergency could be the mandatory vaccination for H1N1, the economy, or any other crisis which TPTB decides to come up with.

The adminsitration has told Americans, and the world that they believe the made up crisis are more important than any Human Rights, and more important than the Constitution of the United States.

I guess we just have to wait and see which pretext they use to install Marital Law.

www.kitco.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
More and more people are fed up with being ripped off, and speaking up at the town hall meetings but i don't see this as escalating into violence or anything like that. We know that the economy is tanking even while the media tells us we are beginning to recover, but we are all so confused about what's happening with the Fed, the bailout, the debt that we can't recognize how bad this really is. My personal opinion for the breaking point is an attempt to make swine flu vaccinations mandatory when school starts. I think that normally this would be seen as an attempt to protect our children even though people wouldn't be thrilled with it. Now I think it will be seen as a violation of personal liberty and will provoke some serious flashback from people and it would be pretty easy to justify (in this administration's mind) martial law to calm people down and protect the public health. in fact, i believe protecting the public health is one of official acceptable reasons for martial law. i'm not sure if that would lead to a bank holiday or coincide with it, or delay it.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I have been saying for over almost a year that it would all come down to this fall! I believe now through October will be the key indicator of whether we are in recovery or revolution!

If we make it through this Christmas, my outlook will improve dramatically, but I don't see how things can stay together that long!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Just doing a little research on Jim Willie CB (the author of the article)..

Looks like he is a gold salesman by proxy...

Goldenjackass.com amongst other gold touting websites.

Im not saying he is wrong, I just like to check sources before I believe anything anyone writes...other than that...I definitely could not support or deny such an article...So I say thanks for the heads up...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I always take your post seriously EU but this look like another buy some precious metals site. Not that I don't believe what he is saying mind you, the economy is in bad trouble. Why the hell can't we just declare bakruptcy as a nation?

I agree that a meltdown may be unavoidable; it seems the government has been doing everything in their power to make it happen. I doubt that just the swine flu vaccination program is quite enough to tip the cart so I'm putting my money on a double whammy of some sort - economic collapse or a another 9/11 event.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Yeah, i don't like it when some people try to use a crisis, such as the one we are in to try to make sales. However i saw a lot of information that this particular article was giving, and thought it would be good to post it to at least check the information out.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Good find. I think a lot of people are on edge and the banks certainly are not looking in good shape.

I think a lot of people are not leaving their money in banks because they no longer trust them. At this point I certainly do not. This of course does not help their cash flow problem since banks use the money people keep in the bank to make more money.

I hope we are all starting at shadows.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Well Gold is holding its own.

The Chinese never show their hand and it does seem that the USA is not in control of their country anymore. If you read the thread posted by the site owner you can easily see this although anybody with half a brain probably figured this out long ago.

Gold will shoot up as will oil, potash, silver, copper and other hard assets as they are non renewable.

This is plain as day.

Invest in oil silver or gold...and food according to many in the know although I do remember many other times when people where saying the end is near such as 2000, 1977, and of course the saving and loan scandal.

The difference between then and now is the vast personal debt acquired since the early 1980's.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
77 Banks have closed this year as of Today.
I fully expect there to be at least that many more by the years end.

Failed Bank List
www.fdic.gov...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
I always take your post seriously EU but this look like another buy some precious metals site. Not that I don't believe what he is saying mind you, the economy is in bad trouble. Why the hell can't we just declare bakruptcy as a nation?

I agree that a meltdown may be unavoidable; it seems the government has been doing everything in their power to make it happen. I doubt that just the swine flu vaccination program is quite enough to tip the cart so I'm putting my money on a double whammy of some sort - economic collapse or a another 9/11 event.

We have already been bankrupt for over 70 years, I'm not sure you can go bankrupt if you are already bankrupt.
What have to do is I think a Forced Majerue.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Yeah, i don't like it when some people try to use a crisis, such as the one we are in to try to make sales. However i saw a lot of information that this particular article was giving, and thought it would be good to post it to at least check the information out.

Some say that the Gold prices are inflated, and they are looking to rip off the people one more time with the Gold hype.
I myself can't see going wrong on a hold position, but speculation and you could lose big.

new topics

top topics

join