It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Sighting' of missing cargo ship

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

'Sighting' of missing cargo ship

news.bbc.co.uk

missing cargo ship with 15 Russian crew members on board has reportedly been spotted more than two weeks after it mysteriously disappeared.

The Arctic Sea was last sighted in the Bay of Biscay on 30 July, according to Russian media.

One source told AFP news agency that it had been sighted about 400 miles from Cape Verde, off western Africa.

Russian navy ships had been searching for the 4,000-tonne Maltese-flagged vessel carrying timber.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hmm, so where has it been, why has it been off the radar and what are all the rumours about it being 'checked' by mysterious masked men just before vanishing?

I think only time will tell. But if the crew are alive then surely that's some form of relief to the family members of the crew.

I'd like to hear your opinions and theories on the matter, as up to now there's not much news. I'll keep digging and see if i can find anything.

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
www.moscowtimes.ru...

"Radio calls were apparently received from the ship which had supposedly been under attack twice, the first time off the Swedish coast and then off the Portuguese coast," said a Commission transport official.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

new topics

join