It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternative to Alex Jones Radio Program?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Hello, ATS'ers, I have a simple request. I'm looking for an alternative to the Alex Jones radio program. Basically I'd like to find a similar, non partisan political 24 hr streaming internet radio program. I'm quite over Alex's ranting and raving, I like to listen to NWO subject type radio while im at work, but I get embarrassed when coworkers overhear him screaming like an idiot while I'm listening and are like "what the hell?", and its just gotten plain old and annoying in general.

I've looked around on the internet myself and haven't been able to find anything. I don't care for the AM station type political radio as its all very biased and partisan.

So please, if anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it. Or if I'm just SOL than let me know. Thanks!

[edit on 8/14/09 by xp4ul13x]
Just realised i posted in wrong board, no idea why, mods please move, sorry

[edit on 8/14/09 by xp4ul13x]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
If you can catch it, No Agenda is really informative, and entertaining. It's hosted by Adam Curry and John Dvorak. A lot of comedy, but also good information.

Enjoy

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I don't know of any show in particular, but you could try searching through shoutcast.com's listings of streams. I often listen to Coast to Coast refeeds via them. I'm sure that there is something on there that would suit you.

join