It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative LOA in efftect.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I have to tell you this. It's just happened. The thing I've been trying not to think about because I can't stop thinking about. Has happened. I couldn't be more annoyed at myself, right now. It's all my fault. Here's what happened.

Now, I am absolutly petrified of wasps. They freak me out so much. The way they move and dart about, it's just pure 100% sinister activity in a can. Anyway, I've had it in my head that I really don't want to get stung, and especially on the neck. It's been playing over and over in my mind, wether I'm walking the dogs, or in a pub garden, it's there. And today, when I was taking my dogs out, for an extra walk they wasn't expecting btw. Yes, that's right. I got tagged in the neck, possibly 2 or 3 times. By one of them little yellow and black jacketed *bleeps*

that is all, rant over.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I got tagged by one last weekend.

Mowing the lawn.

I hate them!

To mis-quote a commonly coined phrase, we should join a club and beat them over the head with it.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by Maxmars]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
That's a club I'd happily pay to join.

i swear, I would actually bail out of a moving car, if one flew in whilst I was driving. (ha, LOA had better ignore that one
)

[edit on 14/8/2009 by Acidtastic]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Just to avoid a situation like that, I sent them a lot of "good vibes" one day and let them come around me and all that, one landed on my arm and I let him sit there. Then the next thing I know there are 10-15 of them sitting on my arm, all on my right arm for some reason, only a fly was buzzing around my left arm. Weird experience.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Pratice "Hootlessness"...

new topics

top topics

join