It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radical Theory of The NWO: Are They our Saviours?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Hi to everyone reading this,

I want to put forward a radical new theory regarding the New World Order. Is it possible that behind all of their secrecy, destruction and evil that there is really a plan that will lead us to salvation?

My argument involves several different key points which are comprised of my own beliefs as well as what I feel is happening to our world today. I will initially write a brief outline of my beliefs with hope of starting a good discussion, and hope that this thread kicks off so that I can increase my own knowledge on the subjects discussed.

The New World Order

I have always seen the NWO as an evil empire that rich elite are hell bent on bringing to fruitition by whatever means possible. The more I looked into the NWO, I became aware that this has been a part of history for hundreds, If not thousands of years. I started to despise everything associated with this movement and wanted it to stop. The general belief is that the NWO saga will come to a head in 2012.

But what if it really cannot be stopped?

The Secret Doctrine

A lot of my thoughts come from reading Madame Blavatskys The Secret Doctrine. I learned from that book that life works in cycles. Everything is created and comes from the 'One' and therefore everything will one day be returned to the 'One'.
This happens several times (The Days of Brahma). There are seven of these days that make up one ‘Great Cycle’. We are currently living in the fifth day I believe, which Is just past halfway through the great cycle.

This means that there will have to be an end to our current cycle, but then life will carry on into the next cycle and so forth. I believe the end of our cycle to be in 2012, but as the cycle of life must continue I doubt that a total annihilation of the human species will take place, but A dramatic loss of life is highly likely.

Esoteric Bhuddism also teaches that we have had our 'fall from grace'. We have fallen from the highs of the Mental Being and in our cycle visited the highs of purely Physical Being. Looking around at the world today this seems to be right, the world is full of injustice and it is driven purely by physical wealth and power (the main goal of the NWO). After 2012 I believe that we will then ascend to the highest levels of spiritual being possible to Human life. At every shift there are things that need to be integrated back to the One, if they are to be differentiated once again. This being an overwhelming loss of life. The ones who survive will only be the most spiritual among us.

Timewave Zero & WebBot

There are a lot of people who completely dismiss the Web Bot and the time wave, but just looking at life all around us at the moment, something has to shift. I am not saying I am one hundred percent behind these things, but as so many have commented before me, it resonates with me and just 'feels' right.

These programs are guiding us towards 2012 as being a tipping point. Is this ‘zero’ date the end of our cycle and our rise in spirituality? As for the time wave in particular, it seems to work in cycles that are repeating themselves over and over, and seems to be organised and predictable pattern.

Making the Connection

Now for crossing the tees and dotting the eyes. The ancients all believed in very similar theories, and gained most of them through the cosmos and spiritual guidance. The Mayans cycles were similar to the ancient Hindus, as was similarly described in the jewish Kaballa and the Ancient Egyptians. My point being that this knowledge has been around as long as the beginning of civilisation. A lot of this knowledge has been missing and purposely hidden and most of it is only now beginning to surface. But surely the elite of the NWO, the most powerful people in the world would have had this knowledge above anybody? What is really hidden in the Vatican vaults? Why did the Christian army destroy as much information of other religions as possible? Why are the Jewish Zionists so Adamant that the great Plan needs to be fulfilled?

(This leaves my beliefs behind and is purely speculation)

Is it because these elite know that the great cycles of life cannot be stopped? Are they actually helping us? It is believed that there is a secret code among these elite that they have to give out all knowledge of their plans to the public before they happen. Are they actually giving us clues with the hope that the strongest willed and minded of us out there realise what is really happening? This would explain why as we progress their plans seem to be falling about and they are getting more desperate. They are desperate to awaken us! And it is working, isn’t it? Right here on ATS we are calling for people to awaken to the truth.

We all know we are vastly overpopulated and something needs to give. Maybe they are pushing us to this breaking point in order to salvage only the best for spiritual advancement, the survival of the spiritual fittest?

Look around, the world is not in chaos. Maybe from our perspective when we look at the physical aspects of life. But if we think of how life came into existence fro the beginning of the cosmos to the first single cell organism, to life as we know it, the World is organised. We are being driven by a Divine Power, the laws of the universe. These are the only laws the elite adhere too.

We all came from the One and must return from the one. Similary there is no good and bad. How can there be? It is born of the same. Can we really call these people bad? Yes they seem to be going about everything the wrong way. But we all know population is out of control, but have we all agreed to stop having kids? Will we ever agree on such matters?

I know this may seem outrageous and that I am a NWO preaching, Freemason Loving Nazi lunatic, but I truly am just trying to think from a completely new angle. I agree it is hard to imagine the Rockefellers and the Rothschild’s of this world crying over their terrible actions and really not doing it for power and pleasure, as all the information does indicate that they are complete Megalomaniac fanatics. But maybe they feel they are just doing what’s best for us.

Carlito

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Ok then maybe not so radical after all? Not even one reply!

As a hope of getting someones attention I will post some links:

The secret Doctrine can be read fully here:
books.google.co.uk...=onepage&q=&f=false

Evasius has a great thread on Timewave Zero here on ATS:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyone with any ideas, it would be good to hear from you.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
One more try to get someone to discuss this subject (really Mods, I will stop trying to prop it up after this!).

But I am coming to the end of Jonathon Blacks: The Secret History of The World.
The book seems to be following (roughly) the same lines as I proposed, That initiates from across the Ages have had secret knowledge that have helped them try and force world history down the right path. The last chapters I have got to read all deal with the latter day Secred Societies etc. and I am hoping to see a correlation.

It is a really good book, I would really reccomend it to people interested in conspiracies, mysterys and secret history.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I'll reply in order to give my view.

After reading about the Rockefellers' history, the Rothschilds', etc, I am not convinced they are doing anything good for the average human.

I am convinced, however, they are orchestrating the biggest plan to control everything in the world, and it started 100's of years ago.

Just my $0.02.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Just a thought but...

If they were our saviors they would put their plans in plain sight and let everyone see them, discuss them and allow input and suggestions.

Do we see this? No.
Everything is covert and done in secret.

Their best tool? Division.
Divide the people on all real and contrived issues and convince them that they have a say in matters.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

To this you could say one of two things.

A) Being that they must try and hide their plans and be discrete because the mass population would not agree and see 'the greater good' behind what they are doing', and the vast majority of the population would not be able to cope with the knowledge that they are in possesion of.

abd B) Being that they are indeed letting themselves be known to us discreetly. Why is it that everyone seems to know about the NWO these days? Also just taking the 911 scenario... look how sloppy the cover up has been! It almost seems like they don't care if the truth comes out.. this could be audacity or somthing else.
I have akso heard about a secret code among the elite that they have to at least tell the public of their plans beforehand in the the very least sublimanaly.

By doing this maybe they are tryind to unearth the very small percentage of the poulation to xope with what is to come.

*Edit* To say thank you both of you for the reply, much appreciated.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by carlitomoore]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
These so called "Elite" who are at the top of the pyramid in the NWO don't care about the people at the bottom. These are men run by evil and it's dark entities. The only salvation they're interested is their own. They only care about people doing 3 things 1)Pray 2)Worship and 3)Sacrifice. How often do you hear our leaders no matter of what faith invoke God how we're doing his work how often do you hear them that we must make sacrfices? While I enjoy films like "Endgame" by Alex Jones that give us and insight into the people at the top, I think we need to take a deeper look at what's going on in our own everyday life.

I started this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's a link to a video series called the Borg Agenda and I think the OP would find it interesting. The NWO is not about the salvation of humanity that would actually benefit humanity. It is an interesting idea and I do like alternaive ideas about the NWO besides the usual kill all the little people, but from everything I've been able to see about the NWO and the psychology of the people at the top and the dark power that controls them, they don't care about humanity and they want to destroy humanity and I have to give them props, they're doing a good job of it.

Great thread OP and I hope it can spark some conversation about the NWO and what's going on in our everyday life.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Thanks Kords, and for the record I think your view is spot on in regards to dealing with our everyday lives first. People could see this as being selfish, but personally I see it as a way to advancment. Only by judging ourselves objectively and then working on ourselves can we change.. for the better!

Great change comes from within. And as you picked up on, I am trying to look at the NWO from a completely different angle. Mainly because from the moment I discovered these schemes (which was only a year ago ao I don't know any near enough of what is truly going on, ny my own account), I have been filled with anger and doubts, and these feelings are completely counter-productive and clouded my judgment.

Im trying to clear the mist so to speak, and alot of things I have been finding out recently seems to be turning my views inside out and upside down... and things are as misty as ever!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Going down the rabbit hole is a very scary thing to do. That series the borg agenda and other videos made by that guy have put me down an even deeper rabbit hole and I find it to be even scarier than just thinking it's a group of humans behind all this evil. In the video he did on "Presidental elections are a fraud" he thinks that the NWO agenda advances on war, crisis and death. No matter who is in power, what side of the spectrum those are the only constants, the only goals that ever get achieved.

We slowly get indoctrinatied by a certain way of thinking, being and doing from school all the way through our work. The hive mind concept is started at a young age. The symbolism is so in your face that you don't even realize it. I'm not sure how they are in other countries, but is it any coincidence that school buses are yellow and black, color of bees? At least in the US home schooling is being demonized, independent thinking is severly frowned upon.

Toppling the NWO can't be done by merely taking out Rockefellers, Rothchileds and the other families at the top, it can only be done by starting from the bottom up, in your own life. Think more critically about your life and what's going on around you and making it better and then going to the next step and so on. The key is being able to see the NWO influence on your life in the local area.

Here's a part of "The Borg Agenda" that relates to my post:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I could sit here and write multiple pages systematically detailing everything that is wrong with the premise.

But you probably wouldn't even get it anyways.

So I will just tell you that you have a long way to go, start educating yourself.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

Thanks King for your rather contracending reply! Its good to know that I have got a long way to go by your standards!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Absolute nonsense 2012 is just alot of hype created by bible nuts to get you to buy their book and accept their "savior" jesus christ. How anyone could not see past the fallicies is LUDICRUS pray tell OP how is one saved through jesus? a mythical man of wich there is no evidence for let alone that he was born of a virgin.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Well, most of the people that Blavatsky was talking about in her books are not involved in the NWO at all, despite claims. You must keep in mind, that the ancient illuminatti is not the same illuminatti that we know today.

No, no. The ancient illuminatti, which literally means "illumined ones," were spiritual movements. The current illuminatti is a political, secular, group.

Secondly, it's important to realize something. Even William Cooper said in a radio interview that "There really wasn't a good guy versus bad guy scenario being played. These people, we call the illuminatti, really believe that they are doing what is right for humanity."

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by rationaluser

Really? The 2012 theory was originated by a bunch of bible nuts,eh? Fellow, even as a new ager, I have to tell you that you are wrong, wrong, wrong. Not everything is centered around "bad ol'" bible thumpers.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by carlitomoore

Thanks King for your rather contracending reply! Its good to know that I have got a long way to go by your standards!

Condescending?

And you're welcome to go over my threads. You may learn something.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by rationaluser

I mentioned the word 'christian' once in my post and didn't mention Jesus once, and I don't pray to Jesus to be my saviour. Obviously you didn't get where I was coming from. Thanks for your contribution.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I have S+F many of your threads king and have really enjoyed them. I still fail to see how that makes a difference? Who can say who is right and who is wrong, or who is most educated on spirituality and ancient beliefs?

This theory for me, is based on the fact that I believe that certain groups of select initiates throughout history have had access to spiritual knowledge that the everyday Joe Bloggs (like me) hasn't.

I never said it was fact, just a belief, and I wanted to know what other people thought about it thats all. If you can show me the unquestionable truth, then please do so!

new topics

top topics

join