It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You "Right-Wing Fringe", or "Left-Wing Fringe" and How Will They Push You

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Personality wise Bush was more of a regular guy then say his dad or Clinton. He was reported to be very friendly, liked to joke around and enjoys fiddling around on his ranch.

I can relate to his personality more then I could with Clinton or Obama.

Politically Bush will be known for the Iraqi war. While I agree with us removing Saddam, I don't agree with the way he presented the war to us.

Obama is a person I can't even begin to relate to on a personal level.

Politically he didn't do much, if anything, as a Senator and he spends money like we have an unlimited amount on hand. All the while saying he inherited this mess. I can't understand his thinking that we have to spend trillions in order to dig ourselves out of this hole. To me that equates to being stuck in a deep hole and deciding to keep digging deeper to get yourself out.

Who knows, maybe in a year or so he will wisen up and I can start agreeing with him. If that happens then I guess I will lean to the left.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

I can't relate to any politician.. regardless of their stance. I can't look at a single one and think "now that guy thinks like me / acts like me" etc..

The VAST majority of America do not claim to be "Liberal or Conservative" .. They may claim to be Democrats or Republicans based on the political season..

The VAST majority of Americans just want to feel like the Government is noticing them.. that the Government cares.. that when they put forth a policy it's the Government way of saying "Here you go America, this one's for you!"

Well it's not like that. At all. We are treated like ignorant school children being told what's best for us without taking into account our consideration or feelings on the topic. We KNOW that 99% of everything done on Capital Hill is done in the name of special interest and political bias..

Why do we have the lowest turn out of voters among all Western countries?

Why specifically do we have the absolute lowest turn out of under 25's voting?

Why is there a fast growing movement to form third parties and independent movements from both sides of the political spectrum?

People know the system is defunct, voting doesn't help, protesting doesn't help, calling your congressman doesn't help and so people will continue to be disenfranchised.. eventually it will be the death of the Republic, or at the very least of the political process. We the PEOPLE were supposed to keep these bastards in check, we were the watchers.. they just turned the lights out, blinded us, and did as they pleased. Now they are in a position to publicly flaunt the transgressions on our personal sovereignty's and what can we do?

Vote for Change?

Bit a good that did us, huh?

There's a problem with this Government.. and it's not Liberals, it's not Conservatives, it's not how we think or act, hell it's not even the fundamentals behind the system..

It's the Government. A Secular agenda to screw us.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Whether anyone agrees with Saddam Hussein, or not, that we were lied to, to get us there is a major problem.

If it were not for operations like the Project for the New American Century, or any other think-tanks, we would never have gotten embroiled in the Iraq War to begin with.

The Project for the New American Century (PNAC) was an American think tank based in Washington, D.C. that lasted from early 1997 to 2006.

It was co-founded as a non-profit educational organization by neoconservatives William Kristol and Robert Kagan.

The PNAC's stated goal was "to promote American global leadership."

Go through that and check the list of who's who, and see all sorts of names on there.

If that isn't a "right-wing" or "left-wing" agenda group, getting us "pushed" into war, I do not know one, and I say it is one, that got us embroiled into war, through manipulation, just to line their pockets.

They could have cared less if it was Saddam Hussein or Pee-Wee Herman, they wanted the oil, that's it.

That is of course, on a larger scale that this thread is about, but still a prime example of what the original intent of the thread was coming from.

The last line from that description above, is the stated goal, "to promote" means to make known, or push an agenda, and "American global leadership" means making sure the politicians get us wrapped up something we have no business getting in, in the first place.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
This is the type of incident I was referencing when I began posting this thread.

Would You Have Stopped JFK's Assassination...?

If you were "pushed" into an action, how would they push you?

Hopefully, it would never come to that, but there are groups out there that commit actions against people, to instigate them to do something.

So, is what they are doing a "legal" action, by making you commit an illegal action, or is it an act of "terror" they would be committing againt you, manipulation you to commit act, or are they subversize in nature and trying to gain a negative action?

I think, personally, a group like this, is nothing more than subversive in nature and terrorists, afraid to do their own dirty work, by planning plausible deniability through using someone, like you, as a patsy, or similar to a "cut-out".

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Why would it have to be a "group" to "push you"..

Let's take for instance the calls for Revolution .. are we waiting for a subversive group to "Push" the people into a situation that would cause a series of events to unfold equaling the start of a revolution/civil war ... or are we waiting for a few people to get mad enough that they loose it one day and through a natural progression of events starts a revolution/civil war.

Being heavily discussed on the Internet it's safe to assume there are tens of thousands who would support such a movement. Do they do so because someone tells them to.. or do they do so because it's their own personal conclusion?

I believe the majority of politics and political thought is associated with the chaos theory. There is no order to the thought, to the actions and to the beliefs.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Rockpuck, have you seen either "Executive Action" or "Arlington Road"?

Both movies allude to the fact that a group, of subversive individuals, in essence herd their prey into an action, making that person the perfect patsy.

I guess if the person were weak enough, mentally speaking, but a high-profile belief person, it might not take a group perse, but the fact that they would not want their prey to know what they were up to is best under the premise of a large group.

And woe to them if their target, or prey, were to ever findout and figure out, but know how to beat them without lefiting a finger against them.

Those are only two movies I can think of with this type of action.

The fact all these "lone nuts" commit these major high-profile actions though is suspect, as it says one of two things, if they did in fact act alone, that either our Government and Law Enforcement agencies are so inept that they cannot figure out these things before they happen, or that society is breeding the perfect assassin without its own knowledge, neither theory there is plausible enough to me.

I can see a large group moving behind the scenes, and their agenda is to tighten the reigns, increase their funding through secrecy and deniability, and in essence commit treason through proxy against their own nation.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I'm independant. My voting record may look like an alcoholics voting record because I've voted for Republican candidates and also Democratic candidates, but I stand by my belief that the political parties is what got us in this crappy mess. Since the two big boys won't let any third party or independant parties into the good ol' boy system I have to settle for voting for either two parties.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Rockpuck, have you seen either "Executive Action" or "Arlington Road"?

Don't think so.

Both movies allude to the fact that a group, of subversive individuals, in essence herd their prey into an action, making that person the perfect patsy.

We can move this part of the debate into the "NWO" conspiracy. Many believe there is a select few who cooperate to move the World's politics.. starting wars, toppling governments, silent coup d'eta etc..

But what it lacks is a logical basis.. much of history and factual information regarding certain events can easily be cast aside if it doesn't fit the NWO model.. instead of the ideas for a NWO style government and or action to take place naturally through technological and economical progression it's far easier to say "It's them illuminati's!"

IMO, that's exactly it. A lack of understanding, a lack of desire to educate our selves in how the World works. Lump every evil thing, every unexplainable into the NWO conspiracy and that solves all our answers.

Is there a subversive group purposefully directing the very way American's think? Yes, it's called the media. Does every movement, every bit of information, every political group, every video of an American ranting and raving on youtube be controlled by these Media masters? Hell no .. they produce 99% of their crap to undo what the average citizen learns throughout the day.

When we subject all of societies motions and actions into the control of one or a group of people who seem all controlling all powerful and that we really don't have much control over the lives around us is NO DIFFERENT to the main reasons people believe in GOD! I am serious. Why do people believe in God? Because they NEED to believe that something out there is controlling this chaotic World.. that things happen for a reason, that there is no random.. it's God's will.

In this case we elevate mysterious people to the status of God.. we made the NWO into a pantheon of Gods who control every aspect of our lives..

The fact all these "lone nuts" commit these major high-profile actions though is suspect, as it says one of two things, if they did in fact act alone, that either our Government and Law Enforcement agencies are so inept that they cannot figure out these things before they happen, or that society is breeding the perfect assassin without its own knowledge, neither theory there is plausible enough to me.

Why not? .. Why does a man go out and shoot up a school, a church, a work out facility, or just drive around randomly shooting? Because they snap.. they brew their hate for years and it finally comes spilling out. And after the fact the media and the self righteous media pundits disect the persons life and come to the conclusion: Oh jeeze we shoulda saw this coming" and go on to blame a number of people, institutions, government and so forth. Who do they NEVER blame? The person that did it. Why?

Because we all feel better knowing that someone doesn't just shoot up a school for no reason... that someone somewhere F'd up and caused this to happen. If there is a cause, or a controlling mechanism it can be prevented, and thus we are happy and content.

I can see a large group moving behind the scenes, and their agenda is to tighten the reigns, increase their funding through secrecy and deniability, and in essence commit treason through proxy against their own nation.

This is a flawed logic for one reason:

Any political and or social action on a large scale has to be organized and operated by a few individuals for it to occur. Would people spontaneously rise up and overthrow a government seemingly out of the blue? No, that never, ever, ever happens. There will always be a collection of like minded people that will strive to alter the beliefs of the many to achieve the gains of the few. Is it always a bad outcome for the many? No, most of the time it's not.. it's just a sway in political thought.

It's been this way ever since man lived in a cave.

Using revolution as an example, is it possible for it to spontaneously happen? No. Is it possible a group will formulate a way to cause one to happen? Very. Is it all controlled by a singular source that is doing this for it's own goals?

No. That's the God theory talking.
And me, well I am a Deist, God plays no part in anything, especially self made Gods of politics.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I like your replies, Rockpuck, however you and I will have to agree to disagree.

We can move this part of the debate into the "NWO" conspiracy. Many believe there is a select few who cooperate to move the World's politics.. starting wars, toppling governments, silent coup d'eta etc..

I chased the fictious tail of the dog of the "New World Order" for wasted decades.

I figured out in the end, it was a set of keywords, designed to spook people who suspected Government intervention behind the scenes, as a means of discreditation, meaning anyone who "reacted" to those words, or tried to convince people "the New World Order" was out there, instantly became labeled as a "lone nut", so in essence it was a diversion, just to make people discredit themselves.

I have since moved on to the fact that the devious bastards behind the scenes will do anything, especially laying traps for the unsuspecting, labeled with bits of truth and bits of absolute fiction, to see who fall into the punji-stick pitfall of stupidity through the game of Chinese Whispers.

Why not? .. Why does a man go out and shoot up a school, a church, a work out facility, or just drive around randomly shooting? Because they snap.. they brew their hate for years and it finally comes spilling out. And after the fact the media and the self righteous media pundits disect the persons life and come to the conclusion: Oh jeeze we shoulda saw this coming" and go on to blame a number of people, institutions, government and so forth. Who do they NEVER blame? The person that did it. Why?

Why not? Really? I can see one individual doing something like this, or even two in maybe a decade, which is plausible, but how many school shootings, snipers, and other assorted idiocy have we had happen in the last three decades?

Three snipers alone (well four, counting the accomplice), one in D.C., one in Indiana, and one in I believe it was Arizona.

That is no mere coincidence that these many events are happening, it is however these groups behind the scenes pushing people into action, because the American people are waking up and frustrating these people by the fact that they are not going to revolt on a mass basis as easily through media manipulation as they had originally planned.

I began as a youth believing in the "New World Order", but figured out the truth behind their lies, this would be that there is a group, and many sub-groups, behind the scenes, sitting between the regular laws and the emergency laws (where F.E.M.A. comes in) who will manipulate events to happen.

I think you should watch Executive Action and Arlington Road, if for nothing else, for the enjoyment of two well put together Hollywood plots, then maybe you can talk a bit more in depth about them as plausible or non-plausible in theory.

I am not claiming that those movies "are the evidence" I need to seal the deal, or prove to you that this is fact and that you are wrong, because that is not what I am saying here in the least. I am however saying they sure as Hell help you understand the motivation of the people behind the scenes, and if you put enough other evidence together yourself you might see my side of this debate.

Any political and or social action on a large scale has to be organized and operated by a few individuals for it to occur. Would people spontaneously rise up and overthrow a government seemingly out of the blue? No, that never, ever, ever happens. There will always be a collection of like minded people that will strive to alter the beliefs of the many to achieve the gains of the few. Is it always a bad outcome for the many? No, most of the time it's not.. it's just a sway in political thought.

No, people would not spontaneously "rise up" and revolt, that is an undertaking of massive proportions. I know that for a fact, I started the thread below and ATS'ers just ignored it.

How To Overthrow Your Own Government, Legally and Without Violence, In Order To Survive

However, those three keywords of the "New World Order" is meant as a trigger, to get red flags on the phone, internet, and wherever else, to see that people are speaking about the evil and corrupt men and women behind the scenes, it gives them a jumping point, if you will, to know someone is talking about them, it gives them a reason to listen and collect data, as well as if the people speaking about the " evil N.W.O." are close to completion stages, they can swoop in and discredit them by sending a group to misdirect, or sidetrack, or even provoke in an action earlier than planned because of the "they're on to us, we must act now" mentality.

The best recourse for action if they show up, is to sit and wait them out, make them waste their time, money, manpower, and out-think them every step of the way, as well as believe nothing they have to say, and take nothing from them whatsoever, because everything they offer is poison.

That would be how I would do it.

Rockpuck, I have always enjoyed our conversations, and I hope to see you on these boards for a long time to come, and thanks for the enjoyable discertation on your views.

I am sure we both see a middle ground in here and that you and I would be as good of friends in person as we are here on ATS.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
I am neither i just want to live my life, not caring about which criminal gang runs society.

Andy the problem with that is sometimes you end up in the line of fire, we cannot be to passive.

I don't trust anyone. I was never political

I never liked authority figures.

No matter who has been in power my life doesn't change much.

However It could get worse, but I feel sorta powerless.

I have this overwhelming feeling of impending doom, like,

Something really bad is about to happen, and I can't stop it.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I could not agree with you more, Stormdancer777.

Sometimes, avoiding the battle only brings the battle closer to you.

If you get caught in the crossfire, you have to act, in survival mode at the very least.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I like your replies, Rockpuck, however you and I will have to agree to disagree.

To continue with the general spirit of ATS at the moment this is not possible. I will continue until you conform to my beliefs!

I figured out in the end, it was a set of keywords, designed to spook people who suspected Government intervention behind the scenes, as a means of discreditation, meaning anyone who "reacted" to those words, or tried to convince people "the New World Order" was out there, instantly became labeled as a "lone nut", so in essence it was a diversion, just to make people discredit themselves.

This is an interesting paragraph. You say chasing the NWO is like, I dunno, chasing a shadow.. you can conclude no NWO exist because the logic behind it is flawed. However, you proceed to use the same logic believers of the NWO use to justify a secret cabal organizing a secret cabal to throw people off the scent of the real secret cabal.

If we assume people believe in the NWO because they see the World changing and they don't understand why.. because Economics and Politics are confusing.. then we can conclude the NWO is a natural phenomenon.

Why not? Really? I can see one individual doing something like this, or even two in maybe a decade, which is plausible, but how many school shootings, snipers, and other assorted idiocy have we had happen in the last three decades?

Simple explanation:

John is depressed, people pick on him, he dreams of one day offing all the sick bastards at his school. "Make them pay" he thinks. He wouldn't actually do something like that, he's typically a nice guy. However Matt a few states over just snapped and went to school and killed 10 classmates. Well he could do it, why can't John? So John uses Matts idea, secures a gun, all hopped up on anti-depressents, he goes off for a little revenge. Every year on the kids that grew up watching this crap on the news, reading about it on the web come to the same conclusion. Not "I am going to kill someone" .. but "I am going to do what they did."

The youth in this country is seriously F'd up. Mostly to blame? The destruction of the family unit.. another natural progression of politics and economics.

Though like I said. It's more comforting to know these kids had no control.. something FORCED them to do it. That's why we never blame them.

That's why you're making an excuse for them.

I began as a youth believing in the "New World Order", but figured out the truth behind their lies, this would be that there is a group, and many sub-groups, behind the scenes, sitting between the regular laws and the emergency laws (where F.E.M.A. comes in) who will manipulate events to happen.

That's called politics. If we looked at any given time period throughout history we could come to the same conclusions .. some "secret" organization dominating history, manipulating the course of Human History.

That's a bunch of BS .. though there are those who subscribe to such beliefs. Why is this era any different than past eras? It's not.. political chaos in an Anarchic World.

No, people would not spontaneously "rise up" and revolt, that is an undertaking of massive proportions. I know that for a fact, I started the thread below and ATS'ers just ignored it.

No, it's not an undertaking of massive proportions at all.. the American Revolution started from a seemingly small group of Merchants and Lawyers. I have studied the many uprising of the Irish against the English, for the most part, very very small groups of men were responsible for inspiring the uprisings.

As for people ignoring threads..
I know from experience.. if it involves reading, ATS stays away.

Your next paragraph is implying the actual key word NWO is a flag to target individuals? Really? I could never believe that. You are elevating the Government to the status of GOD again! Anytime someone comes in to discredit the NWO does not mean they are a Government agent.. hell I discredit the NWO, defend Masons, denounce the Illuminati and still call openly for revolution and constitutional practices. I must be sending mixed messages!

I am a realist.

And I am going to have to rent those movies now.

Rockpuck, I have always enjoyed our conversations, and I hope to see you on these boards for a long time to come, and thanks for the enjoyable discertation on your views.

I am sure we both see a middle ground in here and that you and I would be as good of friends in person as we are here on ATS.

Ah no problem, I had to play devils advocate on some bits, but what the hell.

There IS a conspiracy.. a conspiracy of Globalist.. International Trade organizations.. the Bilderbergs.. the Federal Reserve, the Two Party System, the Media, and many others.... but I refuse to acknowledge these bastards have an ounce of control over my thoughts, my beliefs, or my ability as a Human to challenge them.

The moment we say they are invulnerable, immune, God Like.. that's when we loose. That's where most conspiracy theorist go astray. They are rich bastards holding the system together by a string, and blaming mythical organizations like the "NWO" and the "Illuminati" and the Masons just divert the blame away from THEM. I know who I hate, despise, want to see the down fall of. The Government and the Bankers. No secret groups needed.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I am a socially progressive libertarian.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I don't like it when people put titles in front Libertarian. I once met a guy claiming to be a Communist Libertarian.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I will continue until you conform to my beliefs!

Not likely, Rockpuck, I have only my beliefs, and let no one influence them.

This is an interesting paragraph. You say chasing the NWO is like, I dunno, chasing a shadow.. you can conclude no NWO exist because the logic behind it is flawed. However, you proceed to use the same logic believers of the NWO use to justify a secret cabal organizing a secret cabal to throw people off the scent of the real secret cabal.

No, I think maybe you missed my point, or I did not clarify specifically enough.

I am saying in essence, that the Government is utilizing the keywords as a double-blind, meaning they want "conspiracy theorists" to see or hear those words, or see the "shadow" of it in something, and speak out against it, because it acts as a catalyst, to discredit someone, as well it gives the Government a useful bit of deniability, by baiting the trap so to speak with a morsel for the willing "truther" to gobble up but it is laced with "poison" as that the credibility of a "conspiracy theorist" is seen as the "lone nut" in society, because of the plausible deniability of these actions behind the scenes.

Your next paragraph is implying the actual key word NWO is a flag to target individuals? Really? I could never believe that. You are elevating the Government to the status of GOD again! Anytime someone comes in to discredit the NWO does not mean they are a Government agent.. hell I discredit the NWO, defend Masons, denounce the Illuminati and still call openly for revolution and constitutional practices. I must be sending mixed messages!

Think about it for a moment in how many people freaked out with George H.W. Bush used those keywords of "New World Order" :

Google Video Link

The "conspiracy theorist" networks went batty over this, like it was an admission of guilt by the elder Bush.

No, I am not elevating the Government to the status of God here, because that is laughable, to say the least, I am however saying that they are lying, cheating, and manipulative cowards, who seek an ultimate agenda, and will use anything in their power to attain it, in essence, robbing the people of their Constitutional protections, their tax money, and their real safety while giving the people false hope, false protection, and false security.

Whether you believe me, or not, is irrelevant to me, I like you as an ATS'er and consider you a friend.

I have just learned to never ever trust anything flowing out of a politicians mouth because it is generally honeyed-wine laced with poison and false dogma to ensnare the populace into listening to their falsehoods.

I have been approached 1,001 times now (just the other night was the 1,001th time), to run as President of these United States.

Every single time, I have turned that down flat, and my answer has always been that if I cannot have the real power and only the illusion of power, than I do not want it.

I do not believe in being a puppet to some mysterious conglomerate who hides behind their closed doors, manipulating things behind the scenes, because I know damn good and well that this is a prime scenario to be set up, and guess who would be the first man to the gallows or in front of the firing squad?

Yours Truly.

I remember well the lessons of the J.F.K. shooting, that one man can make a difference, and as well, if the people behind the power do not like that they cannot control him, they will eliminate him, however and via whatever means necessary.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
From a political Athiest

video.google.com...

whatreallyhappened.com...

www.takebackthemedia.com...

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

www.wanttoknow.info...

www.youtube.com...

www.john-f-kennedy.net...

newsfromthewest.blogspot.com...

www.barefootsworld.net...

www.globalresearch.ca...

FreeMasonry

www.youtube.com...

Note: Exchange the J word for Zionists. It is historically accurate.

Most who follow the Torah haven't a clue about who their masters really are today.

Sometimes all the History in the World, straight from the Library of Congress and the Vatican Library just isn't enough.

People would rather buy the security of Sweet Lies from the TV.

Don't touch my comfort zone, or I'll shoot the messenger!

This is how we got here.

Advanced course 501. In case you wanted some authentic voices you never heard.

Reading between the lines is helpful, but not always necessary.

Tony

PS: This is about abuse of power and deception to gain power over ALL peoples of all faiths, by setting THEM AGAINST EACH OTHER.

as Viktor Ostrovsky's example (by his book title) exposing his former employer, the Mossad.

"By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War".

Make no mistake. We are fighting Pagan Zionists, formerly "GENTILES", who've disguised themselves as Israeli Jews and American Jews.

Look up Khazaria- 740-780 AD.

They have no such blood, or honorable, connection.

This deception must end.

www.haaretz.com...

www.sweetliberty.org...

www.erichufschmid.net...

www.antichristconspiracy.com...

www.iamthewitness.com...

ALBERT PIKE and THREE WORLD WARS:

This is an excerpt from the letter the 19th century Pope of Freemasonry, Albert Pike, sent to Italian Freemason, Giuseppe Mazzini (which literally translates to "Mason"). It is dated August 15, 1871. This letter, which was reportedly once on display at the British Museum, is an excellent example of how agendas are laid out many, many years before the public sees them unfold in what we call "current events." What we call history is nothing more than a script being played out, written many years in advance by a small few who have existed down through the ages, out of the public eye, working to carry out the goals of their Hidden Masters, which are many generations in the making....

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile th e other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."
=======================================================

Aldous Huxley was right....

"And it seems to me perfectly in the cards that there will be within the next generation or so a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing … a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda, brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods."

-- Aldous Huxley (1961)

Huxley noted several key developments that he thought would be essential in setting up such a system, including:

*Permanent economic security which would remove the primary source of discontent.

*Improved techniques of suggestion and c onditioning, including the use of drugs and repetitive, hypnotic training. (Note that this was written before the advent of television and Prozac!)

*A method of psychological evaluation and assignment of individuals to their "proper" social and economic places in the

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
-- Aldous Huxley (1961)

Huxley noted several key developments that he thought would be essential in setting up such a system, including:

*Permanent economic security which would remove the primary source of discontent.

*Improved techniques of suggestion and c onditioning, including the use of drugs and repetitive, hypnotic training. (Note that this was written before the advent of television and Prozac!)

*A method of psychological evaluation and assignment of individuals to their "proper" social and economic places in the hierarchy.

*Widespread use of recreational drugs to allow temporary escape from the pressures of existence.

*A system of eugenics to allow "human resources" with only the desired characteristics to be bred as needed.

*Huxley knew the agenda because he was part of it*

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

--David Rockefeller speaking at the June 1991 Bilderberger meeting in Baden Baden, Germany

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences ."

"The apex of the system was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basle, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank . . . sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

-- Carroll Quigley, "Tragedy and Hope", 1966, pg. 324

=========================================================

For the past several years I have been writing about and helping to inform others of the hidden history behind the system we are all born into, which we call "reality." This "reality" is in fact not our own, but one created from the top, handed down to us to keep us from the truth. The truth about our existence and who we are as conscious and spiritual beings.

The system of scientific control in which we are living under is certainly not new. It is ages old and goes back to Ancient Egypt and likely before that. It was Plato who wrote that in order for a society to properly function to serve the few running the show from behind the proverbial curtain, culture must be created for the people and given to them from the top, as any grassroots movement might upset the scientifically-created order within society. Any disorder within society would need to be from the top-down, and this is what we are seeing today in the form of "terrorism" and other forms of occultic psychological control tactics. (occult = hidden.)

Psychological control has been used since the beginning of documented civilization to move societies through the ages in a pre-planned direction as seen by those at the top.

We are living at the tail-end of this agenda, which is thousands of years old. It h as never changed.

We are living during a vital point in history as we enter the transition from the Old Age of Pisces to the "New Age" of Aquarius. To make way for the New Age, the old one must be destroyed, and this is what we can see happening right now if we're able to read between the lines and look critically at events as they continue to unfold all around us.

The attacks of September 11th, 2001, marked the beginning of the final phase of the current system as we make our way into the new global-fascist system, which will be a world communist/socialist government based on the Soviet system. This system is already in place and it's only a matter of time before the right "catalyzing" event which will be needed to bring about this new system is triggered.

By the year 2010, less than five years from now, we will see the implementation of the proposed North American Union, which is to be based on the EU, along with a new currency based on the Euro. This will include the merging of the US with Mexico and Canada, in tandem with the NAFTA superhighway stretching from Canada to Mexico. This too has been many years in the making, and, as was the case with the buildup to the EU, news of the coming North American Union is practically nowhere to be seen in the mainstream media. This is because the mainstream media is controlled by many of the same economic powers behind this new system, which is just another building block/bloc towards the coming global dictatorship.

In his book, 'Das Kapital', Karl Marx spoke of a world divided into three trading blocs under a global governing body. So, as we can see, the idea is not new, and the plan which is unfolding before our eyes was planned many years ago by groups such as the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), which are spearheading this transition from behind the scenes, out of the controlled media's spotlight.

The coming years spanning from 2007-1010 will be chaotic as we witness the transition from the current system to the new scientific system written about by people such as Aldous Huxley and Zbigniew Brzezinski decades ago.

We are fast approaching a one-world communist dictatorship, which will include a one-world currency and military, where every man, woman and child will be microchipped and every move will be tracked and monitored by a central computer database. This system has been many years in the making and is reminiscent of the "technetronic society" Brzezinski was writing about in the 1970s, in his book, 'Between Two Ages : America's Role in the Technetronic

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
We are fast approaching a one-world communist dictatorship, which will include a one-world currency and military, where every man, woman and child will be microchipped and every move will be tracked and monitored by a central computer database. This system has been many years in the making and is reminiscent of the "technetronic society" Brzezinski was writing about in the 1970s, in his book, 'Between Two Ages : America's Role in the Technetronic Era'.

The silent war facing humanity isn't so much a war against freedom as much as it is individuality. Free-thinking individuals pose the greatest threat to those working to bring about this New World Order. So it's no surprise the end goal is to eventually do away with individuality through chemical, electronic and genetic means. Under the coming system, population levels will be greatly reduced and children will not be born unless it's with a purpose, to serve this new system -- this Elite utopia on earth.

This system of control we are under is not impossible to break, but it's up to every person to become sentient, free-thinking and aware of the wider world around them. Once enough people break free from the chains that have imprisoned humanity for so long, there is no stopping the unimaginable power of the indomitable human spirit.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Left the Newest addition out... from Feb 2009.

See what KRS ONE and Professor Griff have to say, as well many other notable authors..

video.google.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mcguyvermanolo

This is all great stuff, but I think you may have missed the point of this thread by a tad, or even smidge.

Is your political ideology like that in that they might be able to push you to take action?

Meaning, would they say something that, or even do something, that might make you act within or even outside of your character, in order to defend your stance, or even in reaction to stand against them, in order for them to gain an advantage.

Let's say for instance, you spoke on the topics you so profoundly posted on in public, would they lure you into a verbal trap of saying something contrary in front of your boss and get you fired?

Or even if you were a stand up guy and they were to use guile to allude to the fact that they were going to stop you, and you reacted by acting sooner, and fell into a trap of action without thought and planning?

Think of it if you will, like someone, this being this "fictious" group of Government operatives in essence poking a stick into your mousetrap and setting it off before you could catch the mouse you were after.

Keep up your posting though as there was a lot of good information in there.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join