It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you woke up and found solid, concrete evidence of aliens on earth, who would you tell first?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Are you telling me that they actual scraped something without replacing it with another act of some kind? lol Its probably buried somewhere in the updated Alien and Sedition" act.

Hay its sort of is what this thread is about. People should be aware of consequences before they decide what to do. What would I do? I would certainly make a list of things not to do and who not to tell.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
reply to post by Roadblockx

They don't exist. Black projects exist. Tech exists, and huge advancements in the range of 1000 yrs advanced by our standards, but aliens, unless we've created them, don't exist. It's just a cover to keep you chasing your tail.

The tech by the way, is very very old from the last run of civilization, but by our standards much more advanced.

It's "extra terrestrial" meaning "more of the land" that is "dug up"...more of the land. No space, that is false also, we can go up nice and high, but not into space, it's all a show.

Start asking for closure, not disclosure....you don't want disclosure...promise.

Do you have any evidence to back these claims up?

Or are you just stating your opinions in the form of fact, as is common around here?

For now I am going with the latter, its just your opinion.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
ATS BABY!
All the way.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

That sounds like every morning.
And I've exhausted the list of people to tell.
Guess that's why even if anyone finds any aliens or anything, we'll still be looking for it with satellite dishes like dummies.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Office 4256
First, I would photograph and video the "object, using several different media (digital, film, etc) to prevent Joe Nickell from claiming your photos are fakes (nothing will stop him anyway). Then I would get someone you know and trust locally to witness the event. This should be someone respected in the community and highly resistant to pressure from any outside source. Finally, the hardest part: you must find a media outlet with a sterling reputation; that does not ordinarily do fringe science stories and has at least one reporter/editor who is skeptical of the federal government. Only then would I call the authorities. Be completely open about why you did things in this order, and don't let the other media outlets fluster you when they try to portray you as a nut or a publicity-seeker. Be prepared to be a national butt of jokes. Just remember, 70% of Americans will believe whatever they hear on the news or pronouncements from agency spokesmen.
If you want to maintain a normal life, bury the object with a backhoe and say nothing.

Alex Jones radio.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Two Eight Seven Four

I really like the way you think..... That is perfect!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Holy sh*t balls!

I would like to again, re-state, I have nothing that would warrant me going anywhere in the back of a van.

Now my wife on the other hand is working with her mom (my mother-in-law) to hide a UFO and small army of aliens. Feel free to take them both away.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

They don't exist. Black projects exist. Tech exists, and huge advancements in the range of 1000 yrs advanced by our standards, but aliens, unless we've created them, don't exist. It's just a cover to keep you chasing your tail.

The tech by the way, is very very old from the last run of civilization, but by our standards much more advanced.

It's "extra terrestrial" meaning "more of the land" that is "dug up"...more of the land. No space, that is false also, we can go up nice and high, but not into space, it's all a show.

Start asking for closure, not disclosure....you don't want disclosure...promise.

Do you have any evidence to back these claims up?

Or are you just stating your opinions in the form of fact, as is common around here?

For now I am going with the latter, its just your opinion.

I was wondering if I was the only one that picked up on this. The poster seemed pretty sure about his statement. I hope there is something he/she can provide.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
reply to post by jkrog08

Are you telling me that they actual scraped something without replacing it with another act of some kind? lol Its probably buried somewhere in the updated Alien and Sedition" act.

Hay its sort of is what this thread is about. People should be aware of consequences before they decide what to do. What would I do? I would certainly make a list of things not to do and who not to tell.

I agree. That was part of my question as I am curious who you would trust and why. I also was sure there were little known acts, laws, rules, regulations, etc., that included someone stating they had evidence about aliens or UFO's. The only place to get information like that is right here on ATS.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Not to make light of the OP's desire for honest replies ............... however , eBay comes to mind. I would like to think I would bandage the little bugger up, gently cradle it's face, kiss 'it's' slimy forehead and say fly away little space buddy, fly away.
My darker side says ; Bugatti Veyron house in South France Gulfstream- G450 and screaming hot women, who love me for my money.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dazbog
Not to make light of the OP's desire for honest replies ............... however , eBay comes to mind. I would like to think I would bandage the little bugger up, gently cradle it's face, kiss 'it's' slimy forehead and say fly away little space buddy, fly away.
My darker side says ; Bugatti Veyron house in South France Gulfstream- G450 and screaming hot women, who love me for my money.

I love the honesty! If I could part ways with my conscience, I would dice the little sucker(s) into several different pieces and sell them as a limited edition collectors item. I would love to be able to fix up the spaceship and make a kick-@ss tree-house out of it for my sons.

Star and flag!

Opps.... Can't flag your last comment but I can star it. I should know better then to read another post on here and star/flag it while reading my thread.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by Roadblockx]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
It seems this thread is suggesting that we don't already have "concrete" evidence of aliens on Earth.

I am really curious and awaiting to have the following question answered: as of now what do we have??

Is this all we have so far for 'evidence'...

alien-ufo-research.com...

www.alienandufopictures.com...

www.thealieninterview.com...

Really?? And other then that it's blurry pictures/videos and other things that can be distinguished as CGI or a Hoax. And pilots saying they've seen UFOs (that could possibly be Gov/Military testing things out).

How sad.

I like to believe in cute/naked/confused looking alien beings visiting us, but more and more I am unsure; However The Alien interview gives me a weird feeling (as well as a select few pics floating around on the net).

Can I get any answers here?? Ppleeease??

[edit on 14-8-2009 by Before2017Victor]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Without somebody there to confirm it, exactly how would I know I had something that was definitely extraterrestrial, and not something cooked up by some government agency or something else?

I'm no expert.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Before2017Victor
It seems this thread is suggesting that we don't already have "concrete" evidence of aliens on Earth.

We don't. We have various bits of evidence, none of which has ever proven to be the product of an extraterrestrial intelligence. We have some images, but images don't really prove anything. And we have a ton of stories and anecdotes, a few of which might be true, but still don't necessarily point to anything ET. After all, "unknown" does not automatically default to "ET."

And that's about it.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
^

Damn.

That's extremely sad. I came onto this site expecting that maybe I could find some hidden gems of evidence, but I haven't really got that.

So, this is still just a theory??

That's it? This is all it is. After all these years we basically have nothing?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Who did I tell? I told ATS UFOs and gave 29 minutes of footage and they just laughed Lol! It was real x x x x x

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Before2017Victor
That's it? This is all it is. After all these years we basically have nothing?

It all depends on what you call "nothing." We have so much evidence, particularly sightings and stories and such, that it becomes extremely improbable that every single last one of them is wrong. Not everybody is a hoaxer, crazy, or misperceptive. So we have a kind of Occam's Razor in reverse. And even if only one of the crazy stories turns out to be true, we're dealing with something pretty weird.

However, we don't know what it might be exactly. Aliens, time travelers, spacetime fluctuations, thought projections, something else? Who knows? But it's something worth looking into.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
^ fair enough.

But, as to these detailed pics/videos (ex, alien interview) they are having us scratch our heads as to wondering if it's legit or not.

It's these more detailed things that sell the idea to people. Sure the sightings and all that is good, but causes major skepticism.

What we need is real detailed good footage or photos of the real thing.

Or do we already have it??

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roadblockx
I'm not sure why this thought popped into my head or how long it has been on my mind but I finally decided I had to ask the enlightened readers/posters on ATS for their thoughts.

Essentially the scenario is this (work with me on this as I am trying to provide examples): You wake up one morning and find rock solid, concrete evidence that there are aliens on earth. The evidence could be anything "tangible" that you could show someone. i.e. (You awake to find an alien asking for medical assistance or you awake to find a spaceship the size of a refrigerator in your backyard that crashed, etc...)

Good questions. If I have found absolute proof that aliens existed, I would take pictures, videos, and samples. I would try to capture an alien alive. I would not call or contact another person by phone using the word UFO or alien. I would call the local media and report a major accident had occurred down town. I would drag (transport) the alien and craft along the main streets, and then proceed to the center of town. Why? Exposure. If I can generate enough exposure, the government would not have any chance in debunking the events. All of this would have to take place during the daylight hours. Once I get to the center of town, (its a small common and rotary around here), I would allow the average person to touch, photograph, and video tape the evidence.

After all of those events occur, I would hold a press conference right then and there. I would have all of the evidence caught on record. I would do everything in my power to make it hard on the local government and law enforcement to deny the existence of aliens.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

cool thread, thanks..

i would share the info with friends and family first..

try to contact the beings who left the object there and see what they want done with it.

i would get video and pictures of it and make copies and send it to anyone who can make it public..

i would figure out how the object could be used to HELP Humanity, unlike te shadow govs greedy hands holding everything back from us like free energy...

also i would NOT be scared to release any and all info...we are immortal souls and the raising of consciousness on this world is way more important than this body/spacesuit...

i would and will be back like a white knight of action
if i were to be taken out, which i know would not be possible with my angels protecting me.

either way the truth will be known....real soon..

yeah that's for starters

love for the win!

namaste'

[edit on 14-8-2009 by Shaun1111]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join