It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you woke up and found solid, concrete evidence of aliens on earth, who would you tell first?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I'd ask the alien for a few things.

1. I'd ask if I could have psychic ability and telepathy.. mind reading etc given to me
  2. I'd ask the alien about his planet and where he is from and how long they have been visiting for
  3. I'd ask them if Roswell was real
  4. I'd ask for an alien artifact that cannot be found on Earth as proof we met
  5. I'd take some photos and videos of us together
  6. I'd wish him all the best and let him go

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
If I had concrete proof , like an ET sanding next to me, I think I'd have to put out a call to the TV stations of the country ( being the UK, that means BBC, ITV, ch4 , as well as a couple of radio stations) .
I'd label it exclusive and only those truly interested in exposing it to the world would need to apply to come.

I'd get them all ready in a room and get them to turn on their cameras, and only on a 'live feed' , one thats isn't recorded and 'analysed' ( i.e forgotten and deleted ). I'd then have said ET come out and explain why they were there, and to prevent anyone from saying hoax or faked, I'd have them move outside to see the UFO waiting , to have it scoot up into the sky at a high rate of knots, so that way NO ONE could claim it was faked or holographic, I'd have a couple of reporters touch said ET.

Thats if you had a willing ET of course, 99.999999 times , ET's don't want to be photographed or they're not willing to be interviewed on TV.

Any 'item' would need to be pretty special to warrant a TV crews attention, you'd have to take numerous photos, measurements, document everything about it, get it analysed ( if you could cut a pece off and get it analysed by a non government lab), take videos , then go and take another complete set, to be sure then hide one set in a vault or secret location with only telling a close friend or someone you really trust should you 'disappear' when you dislcose the original set and said 'item'.

Edited to add:

ALL this should be done for FREE, and you should IN NO WAY charge for the info, as soon as you put a price on it, you'll just be another crackpot with faked 'evidence' whos trying to make a quick profit on the UFO 'hysteria'.

Edited to add seeing as I had another idea:

If you found an agreeable Alien race willing to give you technology , not weapons or counterproductive to life, I'd say something like anti-grav or shield tech, possibly free energy, I'd mix it all up ,build some sort of 'hover car' and fly it all over town at 'street' level, to and from work, and when the media catches up with you , I'd simply say " Oh yeah I built it, and I got the technology and help from Aliens, how else would an average joe who's not a rocket scientist come up with this kind of gear?"..

[edit on 14/8/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Roadblockx

If you woke up and found solid, concrete evidence of aliens on earth, who would you tell first?

I'm not exactly sure whether or not to read too much into this proposal. You say rock-solid evidence but... there seems plenty of that already. What is lacking is undeniable proof to make that evidence, a truth.

But assuming you mean that the evidence we wake to find is proof, then my first instinct would be to buy a suit of armor because no matter how much actual proof, there will still be the regular host of deniers who will refuse to believe and from there, begin a campaign to ridicule and discredit.

I would probably... maybe try and hook up with a few people I know in the MSM and see if they would be interested. But they would be apt to think of their jobs first and would be unlikely to risk them no matter how rock solid the proof was.

Most of my immediate family are devout disbelievers so... no point in going there.

Hell, I guess in the end, I would come here and offer my proof to those with the interest to look at it with an open mind and then, offer an honest assessment. Assuming that the proof is undeniable, ATS would be a great launch pad for disclosure.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I wouldn't tell anyone.

If he was alive and capable of travelling (with his UFO parked somewhere, hopefully, without the wheels blocked from the tickets for bad parking) I would ask him to take me away from this stupid planet. Sick and tired honestly.

Why ruin something that could be so beautifull and exciting by telling it to every person on the world? Governaments, news agencies, religious folks, cult folks, everyone would want a piece of him or me.

If there was a chance I could go with them, I would go.

...if it was a wrecked ship, with dead aliens....I would contact MUFON, some local news agencies (and from that it would escalate, so don't need to go to the big agencies), and this forum.

I mean, we spend every day here debating alien life and alien technology. The very least thing I could do is to tell the truth from wich I have proof.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Sure I would get proof (whatever I could) but no I wouldn't involve anyone else because that would also mean putting their life in possible danger. Risking my own is another thing not to mention if the little guy can build a spaceship to travel the galaxy then im sure he might be resourceful in his own way.

Just for a laugh

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Star and flag for this

No doubt I would bury the sucker in the backyard of my parent's house, call the MSM and begin the auction to have the first rights to this story. When they make the movie of my life story, I would want jessica beil to play my gf and there would be nudity (her not me).

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Manchester University is an excellent university, and runs the world famous Jodrell Bank, so ET should be able to phone home from there

Their brief history is here

Manchester Uni

Do I work for them? no, but I used to.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

I am stunned that you wouldn't put a price on obtaining that kind of priceless information.... Once in a lifetime find and you would donate all that comes from it?? You are either an extremely generous guy or....

The hovercraft was BRILLIANT!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Total Package

Catch and release.... Another honorable poster here on ATS. Once you found out all the answers to your questions, would you be able to contain the excitement of knowing? Wouldn't you want to share the info? I suppose that is what you want the "proof" for.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I would try my best to sense what its here for if I sensed its in good spirit I would go close to it but not touch it. I would then try to communicate wit it to test its intelligence, if it communicated back to me then the next step would be to find out why I have been contacted was this accidental or intentional if intentional then my next communiation would be to figure for what...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
To those who would not sell/market the evidence (whatever form apart from living), that's very noble of you and you should be proud of yourself for your good high standing. You make the ones who would dare profit from this seem materialistic and shallow, of which, I'm one

Sadly, at some point down the line, despite your best intentions, some monkey will be milking this little cash cow for every drop and I fail to understand why my glass should be empty.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

That video is one of my favorite on Robot Chicken! God I love that show. I am an avaid Family Guy watcher and stumbled on Robot Chicken when Peter referenced the Star Wars parody on Robot Chicken. Since then, I catch RC whenever I can. Great find mate!

I completely agree with no involving family or friends which is one of those catch 22 things. If you don't, then they will wonder why you didn't trust them and if you do, they could wonder why you involved them in something so damaging..

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

The only person I would share the info with would be my wife ,she's a diehard skeptic of everything and usually laughs at me when I mention anything to do with aliens or ufo's. As for everyone else, after the little guy had safely left for his own home, sure I would share my story but most likely no one would believe me but as long as I (and the wife finally) KNEW it was true, then I could at least go to my grave happy and feeling justified that I was right and she was wrong....for once.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Hopefully the evidence will be proof enough once the ET has made his way home. it would be only after that, that I would say anything.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daisy-Lola
To those who would not sell/market the evidence (whatever form apart from living), that's very noble of you and you should be proud of yourself for your good high standing. You make the ones who would dare profit from this seem materialistic and shallow, of which, I'm one

Sadly, at some point down the line, despite your best intentions, some monkey will be milking this little cash cow for every drop and I fail to understand why my glass should be empty.

I don't know how I would react but my fear is that the whole situation would turn into a zoo. MSM, gov agencies that have three and four letter names, friends/family all getting involved one way or another. It would almost be a curse and blessing.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
So it seems that no one would be in a rush to get the local or MSM involved until you gathered as much evidence as you could. Would anyone be worried about the illnesses you could catch from an alien? I would imagine if swine flu is bad, alien flu has to be 100x worse...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

It is funny that your wife is the same way as mine. Any time I begin to bring up any topic that I have read about on ATS, she looks at me like I am the alien I am talking about. Whether it is DIA, swine flu (she is actually starting to come around on this one) or any of the other interesting topics, it never fails that she won't open up that mind of hers and listen. I believe I would make her stand next to the alien and take pictures so the next time she started in about not believing me about something, I will show her those pictures!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

It would be my assumption that they would have more to worry about regarding any virus. IMO they probably live in a pretty sterile environment considering how advanced they are. As human kind, our bodies have, over thousands of years, have had practice fighting off bacteria and sickness. Something that as an advanced alien species haven't had to do in a very long time.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roadblockx
So it seems that no one would be in a rush to get the local or MSM involved until you gathered as much evidence as you could. Would anyone be worried about the illnesses you could catch from an alien? I would imagine if swine flu is bad, alien flu has to be 100x worse...

I would be fearful of catching something but its an evolutinary risk 1 must take, heck it might enhance you from contact mabey give you another 3 senses.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

lol, I hear ya. Even if I picked the alien up and sat him on her lap she would still try and explain it away. I might have to get it to lightly slap her in the face or pinch her butt.

I'll bet if the alien complained to her at how I don't listen very well or don't do as many chores around the house as she does she would probably then believe.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by QBSneak000]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join