It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Guidestones - Is America the 500,000,000?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I was checking out the excellent post by questioningall HERE, about her trip to georgia. It got me thinking about the Georgia Guidestones and how they say to "Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature."

This got me briefly speculating.. Could it be that The United States is the 500,000,000?

I don't have any evidence to back this up, just speculating on this.. It just seems to me that there aren't half a billion elites.

So does anyone have any thoughts on this? Any other speculation?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
You should read up on United Nations Agenda 21, and you will see the connection strait away ..

A21 is about making nature 'off limits' for Humans, sounds like the same thing, right ??

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by nasdack24k

If you figure, the 7 headed beast with 10 horns is 7 billion people, then the first swoop is supposed to take out 3 quarters of us, that would leave 1 billion 750 Million peeps left. Now the second swoop is supposed to take out 2 thirds of that number which brings us about 80 thousand people over budget, but darn close when in actuality if that did happen I'm sure killing off the other 80 thousand would just happen naturally.

Also, they are brimming on that number. They would probably want to start with less, seeing as how, the smaller a start up population is, as long as they have tech to power their power, they could hold reigns on that number pretty easy, but I would imagine if they were wiping the slate clean they would want to start with a lower number.

America will feel the first wash over, but the earth is expanding so the oceans will, after they drain off, will actually be lower and more land available.

Good question though. This happens every Aeon or 10 generations which ever comes first, the earth grows with the people....at the point where the pop is exploding to fast, the earth will have growing pains and the crust will break to fast.

This is why we have wars, to slow it, but it's to late now, we are going to tip. Get ready for the lava.....I used to love, "don't step on the lava" in the store as a kid, now I remember why.

Peace

new topics

join