It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway : Mass vaccination against flu.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
So , here we go, for us Norwegians, this is not good news.
Even though this is not an official MSM channel in Norway, the information is correct,it was just on the TV2 news here about Bekkemellem want the vaccinate Every One just 'incase'..

Norway Post
The Norwegian health authorities will this fall begin a program of mass vaccination against the A H1N1 flu, also called the swine flu. A total of 9.4 million doses have been ordered from the suppliers.
All will be given two innoculations, two weeks apart, Bergens Tidende reports. The total cost will be NOK 650 million.

So far, only 23 cases of the flu has been diagnosed in Norway, but the authorities expect that the number will increase.

Well, I thought I'd post the article from any norwegian MSM paper, but, not One of them have the story ..

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
This does not surpirse me really,

There is an agenda here.

It could be as simple as the right people making lots of money but there are to many countries making noises towards mass vacinations.

What worries me worse it that there have hardly been any deaths of swine flu (compared to any number of viruses/illnesses) and almost all I have heard of had other underlying conditions.

So why are the goverments treating this like a second plauge?

I would be first in line to get vacination if thousands where dying daily but until then I will not be getting it.

If the goverment trys to force the vacinations on people both in the UK and USA I think they are in for a big shock unless of course that is part of the over all plan.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

What will happen if one chooses not to have the vaccine?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

I have snooped on noraways Emergency plans , but nothing new or specific news or changes regarding this vaccine.

What I faer the most, is ofcourse UN and WHO's involvment, as they Take Over and Norwegian laws become Void under Pandemy level 6..

I have not heard of any mobilization of the Army or some thing, but we are an small nation of only 4.7 million people, and people reacting to any thing like this would be small since the people are spread over such a long contry as Norway, 2700 Km I think..

The vaccine is from Glaxo, and contains all the juicy poisons.
The good news in away, is that some of the politicians here refuse to take the vaccine for them selfs or their kids, that is a good thing to put in the MSM too, so the people will atleast be aware of the drawbacks and side effects...

[edit on 14/8/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

So this is like our country. The elite, the politicians, refusing to take part in the healthcare bill, but it's good for everyone else.

I guess politicians are all the same no matter where you are.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jpmail

I realy see some cynical apathic monsters at work here, they basacly say : 'ALL MUST HAVE THI S; we really dont care if people Need or Want it'.

It is like they cant wait for us to roll up the sleve and take the poison..

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus

So this is like our country. The elite, the politicians, refusing to take part in the healthcare bill, but it's good for everyone else.

I guess politicians are all the same no matter where you are.

Yea, they are in the same club, BilderBerg..
Try checking your politicians on the bilderberg member list..
Most of Norways high rankers are BilderBergers..

Just insane, still no articles on Bekkemellems statements in the online news media .. How long does it take to add the story to a website ??

[edit on 14/8/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
There is absolutely NO way on this Earth that any drugs comanies will be able to make enough vaccines, good or bad, to vaccinate EVERYONE that the Elites appear to want vaccinating.

I believe the 'hype' is to make people believe they might be forced to have vaccine. Then, it will appear by some usual MSM BS that many people are dying from the apparantly NEW strain of swine flu. (Remember the lies we were told about thousands dying in Mexico?)

Then, they will claim there is a shortage of vaccines and people will no longer be refusing vaccines but simply begging and pleading to be given the toxic shot.

If you want to create demand for something, invent a 'shortage'!

The Elites are far cleverer than the mass majority of people and very few can see through the ploys.

Watch out for the apparant 'shortages'!!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Guys, I think you get it all wrong. The vaccinations are a passport to survival!

If the conspiracy theory is true and if someone really wants to reduce human population, why would he poison only highly developed nations?
Maybe it is the opposite? Vaccinated people will be the only to survive after the swine flu mutates into a deadly virus. Rest of population (that cannot afford vaccines) will die from the plague.

Otherwise the evil master plan would be simply stupid... Small percent of developed societies will exterminate themselves, while the vast majority of population will remain unharmed, reproduce and quickly fill the living space.

EDIT: Getting a vaccine could be also a test for memebers of the future NWO society. If you agree and take the shot then you passed. You proved to be a submissive individual, easy to control by the elites.

If you oppose and resist, you are an obstacle...

[edit on 14-8-2009 by twilightzone]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by twilightzone
Guys, I think you get it all wrong. The vaccinations are a passport to survival!

If the conspiracy theory is true and if someone really wants to reduce human population, why would he poison only highly developed nations?
Maybe it is the opposite? Vaccinated people will be the only to survive after the swine flu mutates into a deadly virus. Rest of population (that cannot afford vaccines) will die from the plague.

Otherwise the evil master plan would be simply stupid... Small percent of developed societies will exterminate themselves, while the vast majority of population will remain unharmed, reproduce and quickly fill the living space.

EDIT: Getting a vaccine could be also a test for memebers of the future NWO society. If you agree and take the shot then you passed. You proved to be a submissive individual, easy to control by the elites.

If you oppose and resist, you are an obstacle...

[edit on 14-8-2009 by twilightzone]

You have points pointing both ways .

If you obey and take the vaccine, you are Slave and should be allowed too live..Hmm..
And if you refuse to take it, you know what it can do to you , and all the poisons you get into your body..

So, if the NWO is on track with A21, they want people that can think and make desicions and not be rebelious...
Flu is an normal seasonal thing, the human body have its own Defence against this, and the Crap they inject us with Weakens that Defence, making us rely on their Med's , which in turn , gives them a whole lot of money..

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Who benefits from the production and sale of these vaccines? The big pharmaceutical companies! They will make plenty of money through this "Pandemic".

I don't think this will be mandatory in most places, far easier to make people THINK they need it so much that they will fight to get a shot.

Just throwing it out here but what if Tamiflu was deliberately engineered to have these bad side effects so parents would give their children the vaccine instead.

Meh that feels like fear mongering though.

new topics

top topics

join